• Show
Clear All

Snow. First day back at work and there is snow

Comment

Lucky you None here... though it's been FREEZING all day at work
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Not so lucky when I have to drive at 7am Fortunately it was just my road that had it - comes of living at the top of a hill It cleared away pretty fast, and I'm hoping not to see anymore, at least on workdays *crosses fingers*

Comment

Howdy, I know I haven't been online very much....have so much to do and no energy these days to do much of anything. But I have enjoyed all the wonderful art work everyone had put out there. You guys are amazing. But I do want to wish everyone a wonderful, delightful and best ever New Year!
          sigpic

Comment

*waves to Laurie* Happy New Year

It's been snowing here as well. I like it, but then I don't have to go out for work

Btw, of all the jobs I had applied to, none of them accepted me! So I'm staying put for the time being. Start work around 20th January for the studio I've worked for, which is still good. Plus my old studio will have some freelance stuff for me, I just have to get through January

And I have to get my winter boots from my parents' house So I wont be going anywhere if I don't have to.

...and I'm re-watching Stargate.
            ...and I'm addicted on fanfiction again. Damn it.

eidt: and i don't have any coffee in the house! So I'm drinking... I don't know how to translate it, we call it Nesscofee... you drink it with milk... only I don't have milk
            My life is sad.
            sigpic
            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

I has killed the thread

*runs*

*nekkid*
              sigpic

Comment

No you didn't, it's just the post-Martinmas lull

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  No you didn't, it's just the post-Martinmas lull
                  Okay. Lets say I believe you

...*thinks up ways to actually kill the thread*...

Not really thinking. It hurts
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                    Howdy, I know I haven't been online very much....have so much to do and no energy these days to do much of anything. But I have enjoyed all the wonderful art work everyone had put out there. You guys are amazing. But I do want to wish everyone a wonderful, delightful and best ever New Year!
                    I hope 2017 will treat you kindly and that your energy levels will rise so that you can enjoy life more

Dee, I'm sorry you didn't get any of the jobs you wanted but glad that leaving your present job is not a necessity. Hopefully more opportunities will arise in the future

Nescoffee? I don't drink milk with anything so I'd be alright

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      I hope 2017 will treat you kindly and that your energy levels will rise so that you can enjoy life more

Dee, I'm sorry you didn't get any of the jobs you wanted but glad that leaving your present job is not a necessity. Hopefully more opportunities will arise in the future
                      It's fine. This is only the beginning. Thank you though

Nescoffee? I don't drink milk with anything so I'd be alright
                      I don't either, but this coffee you have to drink with milk otherwise it's just yuk.
                      I did get out eventually and bought the one I actually drink. So there's that.

And on a totally different subject. Remember in the episode 2010 of Stargate, when the annoying guide tells that kid that they called the gate room, "The Embarkation Room"...
                      They actually did! In the first two seasons!
                      Made me giggle
                      sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

You did kill the thread, Dee.
                        The news of you not having proper coffee broke my heart and I had to recover for several days.

Is it too late to say ''Awesome vid, Jumble!''?
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                          It's fine. This is only the beginning. Thank you though

I don't either, but this coffee you have to drink with milk otherwise it's just yuk.
                          I did get out eventually and bought the one I actually drink. So there's that.

And on a totally different subject. Remember in the episode 2010 of Stargate, when the annoying guide tells that kid that they called the gate room, "The Embarkation Room"...
                          They actually did! In the first two seasons!
                          Made me giggle
                          Seriously? Never noticed! Mind you, it's a few years since I've watched it so I probably just don't remember

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          *hugs WooHoos*

The news of you not having proper coffee broke my heart and I had to recover for several days.

You're just evil!

Is it too late to say ''Awesome vid, Jumble!''?
                          It's never too late - thank you

Comment

It's been so long since anyone called me evil...
                            *happy sigh*

I find myself actually not remembering Stargate episode names. I need a re-watch.
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

So nice to be loved
                              sigpic

Comment

It's been so long since anyone called me evil...
                                *happy sigh*

I find myself actually not remembering Stargate episode names. I need a re-watch.
                                I can remember most of Martin's eps A complete re-watch needs a LOT of time I'm currently hooked on Criminal Minds - awaiting an Amazon delivery imminently

Comment

Working...
                                X