Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    You're doing better than most Josi

LOVE your pic choice for that ^ one - didn't notice before that we even got the Sunday Roast board in it!
    Thanks I've been short of time for making my Martinmas contributions this year but I have enjoyed digging back through old Woohoomeet photos in search of good pics to use

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Exactly, Josi!
    You're doing better than everyone that isn't Jumble.
    I guess when you put it like that...

I kind of miss the colour theme. I somehow get more inspired by it when I'm busy.
    Now I just go: ''I'll make art tomorrow'' and then the three days are over
    The colours are fun, mostly because they make every post colourful Maybe next year could combine different colours for the days with themes for sets of days like this year? Best of both worlds?

Maybe if mankind treated everything better the future wood be nicer to us
    Amen to that!

Well, it was an experiment, planned to give people the option to make fewer arties - how could we know that 'fewer' wood translage as 'none'? Not everyone has as much time on their hands as I do
    You've made so many though that you've almost made up for how little everyone else has done! And yours are always so awesome and colourful and HAPPY

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Speaking of ''Happy''...

Yesterday was my 10th GW birthday!
    Ten years of awesome and pure genius for all of you to enjoy
    You're welcome.
    Wow, 10 whole years of Nadness Big congrats on the anniversary

*checks*

Tomorrow is my 9th GW anniversary!
    And to you too! Wow!

I'll have been here 9 years at the end of March. Time flies when you're having fun
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Thanks I've been short of time for making my Martinmas contributions this year but I have enjoyed digging back through old Woohoomeet photos in search of good pics to use
        Your efforts are much appreciated And I'm glad you've had a busy Christmas because that means you've had lots of fun

The colours are fun, mostly because they make every post colourful Maybe next year could combine different colours for the days with themes for sets of days like this year? Best of both worlds?
        Sounds like a good idea -I'll make a note in my diary for next November, otherwise I'll forget Now where did I put my red pen.............

Amen to that!

You've made so many though that you've almost made up for how little everyone else has done! And yours are always so awesome and colourful and HAPPY
        Thank you Happy and colourful is pretty much me

And to you too! Wow!

I'll have been here 9 years at the end of March. Time flies when you're having fun
        I can barely remember a time when I wasn't on GW, or when I didn't know all of you!

Comment

I hope this fits the "theme". And there is nothing wrong with your proposed themes, Jumble, I just had a really busy time and a lot of arties' give away ( I am still making some!!!).

Last edited by JadedWraith; 02 January 2017, 02:06 AM. Reason: Grammar issue on the artie
          sigpic
          Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
          Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
            I hope this fits the "theme". And there is nothing wrong with your proposed themes, Jumble, I just had a really busy time and a lot of arties' give away ( I am still making some!!!).

http://i.imgur.com/fUEYmyJ.jpg
            Oh yes, it definitely fits the theme Thank you

It's a busy time for everyone

Except me, apparently

Comment

Comment

More super cool artiness JW, Jumble and Josi!!

Um.......... remind me, whose idea was this year's theme?
                Fine. It was me. Me. I failed!

Thank you

Oh my! *bows down in gratitude for the Awesomeness*

HAPPY 10TH GW ANNIVERSARY!!!

*checks*

Tomorrow is my 9th GW anniversary!
                Thanks!

Oh wow!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                I especially miss the coloured typing...

And to you too! Wow!

Nadness? That sounds good and bad... I like it. Thank you!

Bunch of oldttimers...
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I don't really like this one.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

You don't? Why? It's lovely and colourful and it has Broccoli the Hippie Chick - what more could we want?

Comment

Oooh lookee! A 69 post!

Right in the middle of Martinmas, and oh my goodness it even matches the Martinmas theme and sig!

What a coincidence!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Not very original...

sigpic

Comment

Nothing wrong with that - whatever makes you happy

And that's what makes me happy

Comment

^he makes me happy, too
                                And your artie, Nad, is fantastic. I don't understand why you don't like it
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X