No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was my first thought when I was looking for songs for the vid but then I found one that I felt was a better fit

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
      Huhm...I don't think so. You don't seem unimaginative. ^love it!
      Thank you

Comment

I have wine!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Wine is good

I have happy memories for Jumble

sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Have a very Happy New Year Woohoos!

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              I have wine!
              I've had wine too! Contemplating having some more.........

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Wine is good
              I'll take that as a 'yes'

Ah yes, such Awesome memories!

Originally posted by ScifigirlSG View Post
              Have a very Happy New Year Woohoos!
              And a Happy New Year to you too *hugs*

Comment

Happy 2017!!!

Here's a goodbye to 2016:

Dear 2016,

Time to say goodbye! It feels like we've only met yesterday and like our paths have only crossed eachother briefly. But it really has been a full year.
                You are going back, forever in the past and I'm moving forewards. Towards the future, the way it has to be.
                People aren't speaking very positively about you and let's not lie, you haven't been very nice to the world. All the iconic figures who have passed away, so many people who have taken important decisions lead by hate and fear and a refusal to think... It doesn't make you look good, dude.
                But to me, personally, you have been kind of decent. Maybe it just felt that way because the year that came before you was a douchebag to me (I have a lousy taste in years), but you were ok. Just wanted you to know that.
                I now am seeing 2017 and I don't know what it holds for me, but it won't be another you. Thanks for being the best 2016 you could have been, given the way mankind is behaving. I don't hate you.

...But I'm kind of glad we made it out alive.

Hugs,
                Nad

My awesome WooHoos, keep on being awesome!
                I hope this year will be sort of, kind of mediocre.
                (Because 'great' is better when you didn't expect it. )
                (((WooHoos)))

P.S.: Still have wine. Not very drunk.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*huggles Nad*

I guess that sums it up - 2016 was awful in a lot of ways, but for me on a personal level it wasn't bad. Maybe because, like you said, 2015 was, for me, horrendous! Just the lesser of the evils? Probably 2017 will be a good year - definitely

I'm not very drunk either, despite opening a second bottle

Comment

Just stopped in long enough to wish everyone a beautiful, delightful and stress free 2017. Happy New Year to all.
                    sigpic

Comment

Happy New Year Laurie

Comment

Happy New Year, Woohoos and Spencers!

^that's lovely Jumble and ^^Josiane! I have no idea what to do next... Maybe I need more coffee!
                        sigpic
                        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Happy New Year to you all! Here's hoping 2017 is kind to us 2016 was fine for me, personally, but on a global level it pretty much sucked and it's hard not to feel a bit uncertain about what 2017 will bring for the world. So I choose to go into it with the wise words of Athos at the end of the Musketeers:

"What lies ahead of us, I wonder?"
                          "It really doesn't matter. Not if we face every challenge the way we always have - with great passion. Hearts that stay true to all we hold dear. Courage, no matter how many enemies lie in wait for us. Faith that daylight will always follow the dark. And love above all else."

That's what I'm going to try and keep to this year. Be a Musketeer. Only without so much killing. I'm not good with a sword.
                          sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                              Happy New Year, Woohoos and Spencers!

http://i.imgur.com/H6rYgYv.jpg

^that's lovely Jumble and ^^Josiane! I have no idea what to do next... Maybe I need more coffee!
                              Thank you, and I love what you're doing with the theme! Yes, drink more coffee, or wine -I find that always helps

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              Happy New Year to you all! Here's hoping 2017 is kind to us 2016 was fine for me, personally, but on a global level it pretty much sucked and it's hard not to feel a bit uncertain about what 2017 will bring for the world. So I choose to go into it with the wise words of Athos at the end of the Musketeers:

"What lies ahead of us, I wonder?"
                              "It really doesn't matter. Not if we face every challenge the way we always have - with great passion. Hearts that stay true to all we hold dear. Courage, no matter how many enemies lie in wait for us. Faith that daylight will always follow the dark. And love above all else."

That's what I'm going to try and keep to this year. Be a Musketeer. Only without so much killing. I'm not good with a sword.
                              Wise and inspiring words - I will try to be a Musketeer too

I've never used a sword....... I'd love to get some lessons from Athos

Comment

I bet you would
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X