Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 hours and 45 minutes........

Comment

Well at least one person acknowledged my passing of the "69" number! (even if I had to mention it first!) Not much happening here these days. Except for the 3 M's, I wouldn't think there is anything to talk about here anymore! I know I have grown older (next birthday I'll have to take off the 'er' portion off that word!), but there has to be more to talk about then this.....or maybe not. I just never got into this show so I haven't seen any of the episodes...so not much to say, but HI!!!
      sigpic

Comment

I don't watch it either, but there's wine.
        *shrugs*

There's plenty to talk about, I'm just too lazy to log in some days...

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        *belatedly hugs Nad and squishes extra long for being late*
        Aww, thanks!
        You can let go now. It's been days.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        My brain functions rarely make sense - come live with me

26 and a half hours to go..........

I've started practising for the return of my beloved Athos............ one bottle of wine down, one to go
        Imagine all the trouble we'd get in.
        And by 'we', I mean you. And I'd be the one hiding from the police.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I could sing to entertain you guys?

No?

I'd be nekkid?

Never mind, then.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Imagine all the trouble we'd get in.
            And by 'we', I mean you. And I'd be the one hiding from the police.
            But think of all the fun we'd have getting into all that trouble

I could sing to entertain you guys?

No?

I'd be nekkid?

Never mind, then.
            Singing is good!

The nekkidness? Well you should have seen the first ep of S3 Musketeers.................

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              But think of all the fun we'd have getting into all that trouble

Singing is good!

Hm. Yes.

The nekkidness? Well you should have seen the first ep of S3 Musketeers.................

Do you need to talk about it?

sigpic

Comment

I don't think talking about it is really necessary - it was an unexpected but clever act of revenge against a bunch of soldiers

Comment

I do love how when the thread is slow, it always ends up in talking about nudity...

sigpic

Comment

..... and always leave it to the Cute and Cuddly WooHoo to notice that

Comment

...because you always leave it to the Cute and Cuddly WooHoo to be the Ickybah police.
                      We've had this discussion before.

sigpic

Comment

Well...at least it's hot enough now to be nekkid and not freeze any important bits
                        sigpic

----------
                        FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

I like my bits a bit more on the cold side. Don't want them to be all sticky.

sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry about being MIA for weeks - some of you know that my husband had a stroke (actually they characterized it as a "shower" of strokes) a few weeks ago. While he was in the hospital for a week, they were monitoring his heart (he's had 7 heart attacks) and his pulse rate would go down to 25 at night (totally unacceptable) so he had a pace maker implanted. He's home, but between work (end of year and seniors who are failing and may not graduate) and caring for him, it's been rather hectic here in south Texas....and don't get me started on the RAIN!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

...because you always leave it to the Cute and Cuddly WooHoo to be the Ickybah police.
                              We've had this discussion before.
                              ..... because you're so far in the gutter that you're always on the lookout for anything that you can turn into ickybah!

Yes, we have - you lose again

Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post
                              Well...at least it's hot enough now to be nekkid and not freeze any important bits
                              We haven't seen the sun for the last week, probably because it was half term - beautiful day today though, just as the kids go back to school tomorrow

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                              I'm sorry about being MIA for weeks - some of you know that my husband had a stroke (actually they characterized it as a "shower" of strokes) a few weeks ago. While he was in the hospital for a week, they were monitoring his heart (he's had 7 heart attacks) and his pulse rate would go down to 25 at night (totally unacceptable) so he had a pace maker implanted. He's home, but between work (end of year and seniors who are failing and may not graduate) and caring for him, it's been rather hectic here in south Texas....and don't get me started on the RAIN!!!!
                              *huggles Nola* So sorry to hear that you and your husband have had such a scary time - glad to hear that he's now home and hope he recovers well

Rain? We'd rather not talk about that either

Comment

This is the second thread in the row where I've just caught up, mentally planning what I'm going to say, only to find Jumble has got there before me So, what she said

*hugs Nola*

I am very glad to see the sun today though. I'm so over being cold. I actually had to dig my gloves out for the walk to work on Thursday Gloves! I ask you! On 3rd June!!
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X