• Show
Clear All

I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED IT! *facepalm*

sigpic

----------
    FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Heh, Josi, Sarai and Jumble really look alike!
      *resists making obvious joke*

It's a small miracle, but I found a job. A joblette, really. But it fits in my life, for it's only for a few hours a week, and it earns me just enough to not stress over money, so all is good. It also gives me more time to look for something that could be more permanent.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post

Thank you

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        *hugs WooHoos*

Heh, Josi, Sarai and Jumble really look alike!
        *resists making obvious joke*

It's a small miracle, but I found a job. A joblette, really. But it fits in my life, for it's only for a few hours a week, and it earns me just enough to not stress over money, so all is good. It also gives me more time to look for something that could be more permanent.
        Yaaaaaaaaaay!!! So glad you've found something that suits you *huggles*

Comment

Thanks
          I hope it's the start of 'finding my new way in life'. This whole responsible adult- act is icky.

(And the new job is acually me helping other people. How in earth did someone decide that I might be fit to take care of others? )
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Congratulations Nad! Fantastic news

Love that pic for Jumble, Scully
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Thanks
              I hope it's the start of 'finding my new way in life'. This whole responsible adult- act is icky.

(And the new job is acually me helping other people. How in earth did someone decide that I might be fit to take care of others? )
              You'll be great at that Nad - just take plenty of broccoli with you and they'll all be happy

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                You'll be great at that Nad - just take plenty of broccoli with you and they'll all be happy
                True. Broccoli is the embodiment of Happy.

sigpic

Comment

Never leave home without it

I now have SIXTEEN days off!!! *happy dance*

Comment

Hippies! WooHoos!
                    It's WooHoodStock today!

*shimmies*
                    *grabs the Special Broccoli*
                    *quickly cleans the bus*

sigpic

Comment

*hops in*

Hi Woohoos! How are y'all doing?

Been watching Stargate (and reading some fanfic) lately again and felt the need to come back in here
                      I must say that I really miss the show!

*runs through nekkid*
                      coz you know...I haven't done that in aaaaages in here

sigpic

Comment

*squishy huggles Jann* Good to see you - it's been aaaaaages!

Comment

Jann!
                          *hugs*

EDIT: Odie? Ok.

sigpic

Comment

Thay're saying I'm a dog?

Comment

Woof.

sigpic

Comment

*huggles Jumble and Nad*
                                Yeah I haven't been here in quite a while!! Bad me

And I'm a dog too!! Although I like dogs I rather not be one.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X