The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    I've just realised that it's exactly five years ago today that Sarai and I met Martin at the TSE Meet & Greet evening - awesome memories, awesome hug, awesome pic...............

Wow! Five years since then. Well then - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Jumble do you realize how much effort arranging that meeting actually took!
    Last edited by llp; 31 July 2015, 06:28 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Oh yes, I knew it was all set up

I was wondering how you were doing - haven't seen you around lately

You need to remove the img tags from where you've quoted me

Comment

Hey Jumble. Sorry I haven't been around much but unfortunately, I've been sick most of the spring and summer with bronchitis. Finally starting to get better, but since my activities have been almost nil because of the illness, moving around a lot has taken more effort then I realized. Slowly getting better though.... that is all that counts.
        sigpic

Comment

Aw, sorry to hear that Laurie - I thought you were on the mend last time we spoke Hopefully you're getting on better now *hugs*

Comment

*hugs Laurie*
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

*extra hugs for Laurie*

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

I'll have you know I consider myself middle aged - only been around here for 8 years, that's not too bad, right?!
              If you say it in numbers, it sounds even longer.

Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post
              Wow...step away for awhile and people get nekkid! Goodness gracious!

Ah well, when in Rome *runs nekkid through the thread throwing broccoli*

(still trying to be a happy-go-lucky shipper )
              That's the spirit!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              So that makes me the innocent one and Nad the responsible one... Hmmm
              Thanks for noticing!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              It was pretty fantastic week following you from a distance too The thread was on tenterhooks and then bouncing off the ceiling with joy

And then giggling at the fountain antics and Sarai's drunken Facebook posting
              This
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Nekkid.

Just because. *nods*
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Since it is very very warm out, I am venturing out today (second time this week) but only to go out to get a prescription. However, since I've been cooped up so much these days (had little choice) = today I am going to treat myself to having lunch out. I miss doing that - but getting dressed and makeup just for that hasn't been worth it this summer. But today is different. And I need to build up my body (especially leg) muscles. Not enough activity the last several months. I've been sick before, but have never had something last so long. Finally I can get through a day without coughing more then a few times. Just have to take it slowly - but I hated being cooped up so much Going back to the doctor in 2 weeks and finally hoping for an "all clear" from her. No more relapses, please!

(small correction - had mono - with a strepped throat when I was about 20 - that lasted even longer )
                  Last edited by llp; 04 August 2015, 10:21 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear you're feeling well enough to go out for lunch A little exercise each day will soon have you feeling stronger - just don't overdo it

Comment

*does a little cheer routine for Laurie*

Not that I wood make a great cheerleader, but hey. I used to be a majorette. I know how to use pom-pons.

Anyway. Go Laurie!

sigpic

Comment

good morning all! Sorry to been MIA for so long. After I got back from vacation, July seemed to be one long migraine. Ugh. Yesterday we had our faculty retreat. This morning I went out to the school to find out my schedule for the coming year. Not too bad. Three sections of Psychology, 8 sections of Sociology, and one section of Comparative Religions.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          *does a little cheer routine for Laurie*

Not that I wood make a great cheerleader, but hey. I used to be a majorette. I know how to use pom-pons.

Anyway. Go Laurie!
                          Thanks for the entertainment! and you're right - very nice pom-pom action!
                          sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

I'm also looking for a job. Wish me luck in finding a part-time job I'm actually qualified for.

And now Nola is back too!
                            You teach awesome stuff. *nods*

Originally posted by llp View Post
                            Thanks for the entertainment! and you're right - very nice pom-pom action!
                            Aww, thank you!

sigpic

Comment

hopefully I won't absent myself for so long in the future! It's so good to "see" all of you I do keep up a bit on FB...
                              sigpic

Comment

You're always free to not post, but know that we will make up wild and mostly untrue stories as to why you're not here.

Jann for example, has become a nun in the south of France, LJ is in prison on multiple counts of public nudity/ indecent behaviour, Cags is drunk by the pool and Dee is... probably just off being her weirdo self...

Not that I don't check FB, but it's more fun in my head.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X