The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
    *squishy huggles back* Missed you Jumble and the rest of the Woohoos! It's impossible to get a fix of craziness or ickybah anything like the one here
    All the more reason for you to pop by more often

Thanks Josi, am so not looking forward to exams - its been a very long time since the last 3 hour one - I can't even count it on all my fingers and toes
    You'll be fine, just don't put pressure on yourself

Comment

OMA!!! Missed you!

Good luck in your uni exams!
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

That was Oma!
        (That's the upsode of being an absent WooHoo. People are actually glad to see you. )

*hugs WooHoos*

I'm really missing my mom, but in a 'good' way (as in: I haven't cried in days)
        She was fun, dude. I miss the crazy. I'm glad I still have you weirdos.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*hugs* That's good, Nad And I'm glad you have us weirdos here to bring the crazy when you need it too I'm glad all of us have us weirdos, actually. Everyone needs a bit of crazy in their lives *hugs woohoos*
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            That was Oma!
            (That's the upsode of being an absent WooHoo. People are actually glad to see you. )

*hugs WooHoos*

I'm really missing my mom, but in a 'good' way (as in: I haven't cried in days)
            She was fun, dude. I miss the crazy. I'm glad I still have you weirdos.
            *huggles Nad*

I'm pretty sure Mom was a WooHoo at heart

Comment

*Creeps in* Hi, everyone! I've been away far too long, I know. Way to much going on in real life and work. Summer Reading this year has been more stressful than last year, and considering I started the week of Summer Reading last year - the worst possible time for a youth librarian to start - that's saying something.
              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

*Creepin' in too* Hi, everybody! I know I don't come around too often, but I enjoy visiting occasionally and reading your funny conversations! The 2015 Ship Day Celebration is in full swing (and for the first time ever... open for 48 hours because of GW troubles yesterday!).

Several of the shippers that I remember from a few years ago came back to play, and so I'm finding myself super nostalgic today, and missing all of those people that I remember inhabiting the S/J Shipper Family Thread when I first joined GW.

So yeah. That's why I'm here. You guys are all so wonderful!
                sigpic
                The Return of King Arthur
                Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Thanks for the hugs Josi and Jumble!
                  We do need the crazy.

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                  *Creeps in* Hi, everyone! I've been away far too long, I know. Way to much going on in real life and work. Summer Reading this year has been more stressful than last year, and considering I started the week of Summer Reading last year - the worst possible time for a youth librarian to start - that's saying something.
                  Hey you!
                  *big hugs*

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                  *Creepin' in too* Hi, everybody! I know I don't come around too often, but I enjoy visiting occasionally and reading your funny conversations! The 2015 Ship Day Celebration is in full swing (and for the first time ever... open for 48 hours because of GW troubles yesterday!).

Several of the shippers that I remember from a few years ago came back to play, and so I'm finding myself super nostalgic today, and missing all of those people that I remember inhabiting the S/J Shipper Family Thread when I first joined GW.

So yeah. That's why I'm here. You guys are all so wonderful!
                  Hi!
                  Wow, we all joined a looong time ago

I kind of moved away from the Ship threads because they lost their happy-go-lucky vibe. (And the random crazy stuff I personally liked to see went with it). I don't know what it's like now, but it looks so serious when I do lurk.

I do miss the old Shippers, though.
                  (The ones we have in WooHoodStock are sort of alright too, I guess. They'll do... )
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Seriously.
                    I remember moaning about being GW old years ago and we're still here.
                    We're those old men with beards, playing chess in the park.

We're Old Hippies!

Nekkid Old Hippies!

sigpic

Comment

I'll have you know I consider myself middle aged - only been around here for 8 years, that's not too bad, right?!

Comment

Wow...step away for awhile and people get nekkid! Goodness gracious!

Ah well, when in Rome *runs nekkid through the thread throwing broccoli*

(still trying to be a happy-go-lucky shipper )
                        sigpic

----------
                        FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Sarai, we're twins! Nad is our older sister and Josi our baby sis

Comment

Proof that one woman can do the work of two men - did this all by myself.............

Finished!

Comment

*waves to Padme and SamJackShipper93*

I do love how people bounce back every now and then just to say 'Hi'

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                Sarai, we're twins! Nad is our older sister and Josi our baby sis
                                So that makes me the innocent one and Nad the responsible one... Hmmm

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                *waves to Padme and SamJackShipper93*

I do love how people bounce back every now and then just to say 'Hi'
                                *waves and hugs too* Me too! Lovely to see you both
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X