The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks

It's the return of the happy memories. It's nice to remember the good times, but they're also hard to deal with. I don't like this grieving thing. It makes perect sense when people talk about it, but feeling it is so ...random.

EDIT: Sounds exciting Wendy.
    The firemen especially
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Thanks

It's the return of the happy memories. It's nice to remember the good times, but they're also hard to deal with. I don't like this grieving thing. It makes perfect sense when people talk about it, but feeling it is so ...random.
      *big hugs* You will find your own way of grieving in your own time.

EDIT: Sounds exciting Wendy.
      The firemen especially
      Yeah, it actually made for an interesting day. Not that my days are ever boring because it's such a fast-paced place to work. BUT it was fun to giggle with my colleague and watch her try to get the fireman to take her with them. Though I do think we were high from the fumes. We were closed for two hours.
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

That's what they call bittersweet Nad

I'm sure nothing is making sense to you right now - maybe in your head, but not in your heart. I can tell you that the time will come when recalling those good times will be sweet without the bitter, but for now those are just words, platitudes if you will. Nobody can know exactly how you're feeling, because you are unique, Mom was unique, the relationship you had together was unique, and you will grieve for her and that relationship in your own unique way. And we'll listen and feel for you and send you hugs, because we love you, you unique little WooHoo you

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
          *big hugs* You will find your own way of grieving in your own time.

Yeah, it actually made for an interesting day. Not that my days are ever boring because it's such a fast-paced place to work. BUT it was fun to giggle with my colleague and watch her try to get the fireman to take her with them. Though I do think we were high from the fumes. We were closed for two hours.
          At least it was a cheap high.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          That's what they call bittersweet Nad

I'm sure nothing is making sense to you right now - maybe in your head, but not in your heart. I can tell you that the time will come when recalling those good times will be sweet without the bitter, but for now those are just words, platitudes if you will. Nobody can know exactly how you're feeling, because you are unique, Mom was unique, the relationship you had together was unique, and you will grieve for her and that relationship in your own unique way. And we'll listen and feel for you and send you hugs, because we love you, you unique little WooHoo you
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

So... is everyone out inhaling petrol fumes now?

sigpic

Comment

Not me - I prefer the finer whiff of Echo Falls Merlot

Which I definitely will be inhaling in about 35 minutes

Comment

Not that we're promoting the inhalation of substances here...
                *eyes Spencers*

sigpic

Comment

We're not? Oh

Comment

Not that we're promoting the inhalation of substances here...
                    *eyes Spencers*
                    Originally posted by Jumble
                    We're not? Oh

Hey! Speak for yourself!

Waves to Jumble!
                    sigpic

Comment

*waves back*

Comment

Just got an email from Amazon offering me Seasons 1-5 of Being Human - more Aidan Turner? How could I resist? Arriving Friday - that's my week-end taken care of

Comment

I am not giving up on the idea that I can convince the Spencers that this is a clean, innocent, family-friendly thread.

sigpic

Comment

That's quite some project you're taking on there Nad - good luck

Comment

So... is everyone out inhaling petrol fumes now?
                              Well...

I am not giving up on the idea that I can convince the Spencers that this is a clean, innocent, family-friendly thread.

That's quite the project. Good luck.
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Muskies news - spoilered for those not interested. Assuming they exist

Spoiler:
                                Rupert Everett and Matthew McNulty cast for S3:

http://cultfix.co.uk/the-musketeers-...es-3-29254.htm

Comment

Working...
                                X