Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Yes!
    And then at least three WooHoos must confirm that they saw the '69.
    That sounds suspiciously like a rule to me - since when did we have rulez?

WooHood! Yay for the surgery and for it going well

Another awesome advent, Jumble!
    Thank you

They've all been so christmassy so far. I apologize in advance, but my christmas spirit doesn't start untill dubble digits happen...
    Variety is good

And the previous posts made me giggle.
    Good!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      That sounds suspiciously like a rule to me - since when did we have rulez?

Thank you
      I see it more as a guideline than a rule, really...

Variety is good

Good!
      Yes. Christmas, christmas, random object, christmas.

Plus Variety.
      That's the category in the '...got talent' shows where they put the people who swallow strange objects or dance with puppets.

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Nad, what fantastic news! So so pleased for you and mom!

Wendy, glad the surgery went well. Sending healing vibes for a speedy recovery!
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks ladies!

Yes!

Does it require a signed statement or does it need video /photographic evidence?

And yay for the good news!
          sigpic
          Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
          Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
            I'm home from the hospital. My whole arm is currently dead weight and it's kinda weird, but the surgery went well. I got to see the inside of my hand...
            Glad to hear it. Not sure I'm into the whole seeing the inside of you thing...er...
            Hope it's not too sore for the recovery.

I've never quite understood that saying - what, exactly, is 'right' about rain?

Well...

Well, apparently............

"Only a couple of generations ago, most agriculture depended on rain since irrigation was not as prevalent. The life of everyone in a village, town, or city depended on the success of the local crops which in turn depended on spring and summer rains. Rain was essential to survival. No crops equaled famine. No rain meant no crops. "Right as rain" thus means needed, appropriate, essential, or hoped-for. The expression "right as rain," meaning perfect, well, absolutely right, appears first in 1894"

You learn something new every day........
            ... uh... yeah, that.

They've all been so christmassy so far. I apologize in advance, but my christmas spirit doesn't start untill dubble digits happen...
            I'm with you on that. It's been Christmas Chirstmas Christmas at work for weeks now and, as much and I plaster on a smile and act like I'm full of the spirit of it, I'd quite like it all to piddle off for another week or so.

But... *shimmies nekkid*

Yay Nad's mum! Awesomest of awesome news put a much needed smile on my face today. She's kicking butt isn't she. *bows in awe of Nad's bum kicking skilz*

Umm, Jumble... I've emailled you day 4. Sorry it's skin-of-teeth late; I forgot I was supposed to go to my niece's gymnastic display last night so had to do it today instead as it ended up being a very late night that culminated in me ripping my thumbnail out. Well not out but, far enough down that it throbs and needed a plaster that - in a fit of utter woohooishness - said "unicorn injury" on it. Yes really. Since been replaced by Mr Happy plasters mind you. And here I am wondering when exactly my medicine cabinet turned into a toy box?
            sigpic

Comment

Beautiful Advents so far everyone

Wendy - glad the surgery went well. Did seeing your hand freak you out or were you morbidly fascinated?!

Comment

Thank you *hugs you all*
                It's really sore. I have to keep it elevated for 5 days now.
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  Beautiful Advents so far everyone

Wendy - glad the surgery went well. Did seeing your hand freak you out or were you morbidly fascinated?!
                  The surgeon asked me if I wanted to see it and I couldn't say no... How often does it happen? It was more fascinating than freaky since everything was so numb, I wasn't completely sure it was mine at first.
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Nad, Great news! I am so very pleased for you and mom!

Wendy, glad the surgery went well. I didn't get a chance to see inside my hand...I was totally unconscious for the first and the repeat one. I would have probably looked as well.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hippie for all WooHooey good news. (That's an auto correct mistake -- was supposed to say Yippie -- but seems rather fitting so I'll keep it )

HUGGLES TO ALL!
                      sigpic

----------
                      FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post
                        Hippie for all WooHooey good news. (That's an auto correct mistake -- was supposed to say Yippie -- but seems rather fitting so I'll keep it )

HUGGLES TO ALL!
                        I'm sure on no other thread wood Yippie be auto-corrected to Hippie

*huggles you back*

Comment

Comment

Yesterday I met up with a family whose baby I looked after from 5 months to 6 years old - she now has a baby sister and she'll be coming to me in January. So that's me completely full up and lots of money coming in - 2015 is already looking like a great improvement on 2014

Comment

Yesterday I met up with a family whose baby I looked after from 5 months to 6 years old - she now has a baby sister and she'll be coming to me in January. So that's me completely full up and lots of money coming in - 2015 is already looking like a great improvement on 2014
                              And more good news!

Lovely Martinmas piece. But just looking at him, it makes me feel so cold.
                              sigpic
                              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

I, on the other hand, tend to notice a rise in temperature when I look at him

I actually had a WooHoo/Martin dream last night - first time in months

Comment

Working...
                                X