Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

by Scully

Comment

So last night my phone rang and when I answered it a deep, male, Canadian voice said "Hi, is that Jumble?" Cue major tummy-flip! But no, it wasn't Martin (as if it even could be since he doesn't have my number ), it was my Canadian cousin's husband, Merlyn Had a lovely chat with them both, mainly about the weather - they live up in Yellowknife and they've got night temperatures of -36 And there was I complaining about +3 degrees yesterday morning It was so nice to hear from them - they'd actually rung to ask for my address so they can send me a Christmas card!

Off to pick up the littlies now

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Yesterday I met up with a family whose baby I looked after from 5 months to 6 years old - she now has a baby sister and she'll be coming to me in January. So that's me completely full up and lots of money coming in - 2015 is already looking like a great improvement on 2014
        Great news, glad to hear it

So last night my phone rang and when I answered it a deep, male, Canadian voice said "Hi, is that Jumble?" Cue major tummy-flip! But no, it wasn't Martin (as if it even could be since he doesn't have my number ), it was my Canadian cousin's husband, Merlyn Had a lovely chat with them both, mainly about the weather - they live up in Yellowknife and they've got night temperatures of -36 And there was I complaining about +3 degrees yesterday morning It was so nice to hear from them - they'd actually rung to ask for my address so they can send me a Christmas card!

Off to pick up the littlies now
        Eep! What wood you have done it if was him!! Scary temperatures up there, so yes we really shouldn't complain should we?

Comment

Impressed the nurses by having minimal swelling in my hand. Already got exercises for my fingers!

Jumble, what if it had been him?
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Awesome advents Cags and Scully!

WooHood on the improving work situation, Jumble!

*high fives Wendy*
            You go you!
            (See what I did there? I'm so clever. And a bit cruel perhaps... )

*sends warm and cuddly vibes to worried/under the weather WooHoos*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              Great news, glad to hear it
              Thanks

Eep! What wood you have done it if was him!! Scary temperatures up there, so yes we really shouldn't complain should we?
              Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
              Impressed the nurses by having minimal swelling in my hand. Already got exercises for my fingers!

Jumble, what if it had been him?
              Well of course I wood have said 'Hi Martin, how are you?', had a calm little chat and then freaked out afterwards

Good to know it's going well Wendy

Comment

Thanks, I'm pleased too

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                *high fives Wendy*
                You go you!
                (See what I did there? I'm so clever. And a bit cruel perhaps... )
                Just like my friend who came to visit and offered his hand to shake...
                You're all so darn funny.
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Comment

^very cool!
                    sigpic

Comment

Awesome arties.
                      sigpic

Comment

*Runz through thread nekkid*
                        sigpic

Comment

Closes eyes so not to see "nekkid" people - waves at Wendy and offers other hand (gone through this before so I totally understand) and wonders off in search of breakfast!

Oh - and looks to Jumble - and wonders if she got my email with the picture?
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes I did, thanks - presumably that means you didn't get my reply?

Comment

Yes I did, thanks - presumably that means you didn't get my reply?
                              Nope!
                              sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X