sigpic

----------
    FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Happy Birthday
      Laurie
      !!!

Hope it's a good one!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Happy Birthday Laurie!!!
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Happy Birthday Laurie!!

Will celebrate with you in less than a week!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
            Happy Birthday Laurie!!

Will celebrate with you in less than a week!
            Thank you - but by then it will be alllll over! The bday - not me!
            sigpic

Comment

And again - thank you all for the bday wishes. Had a quiet day, washing blankets, napping with one of my cats, and going out for a chicken pita for lunch. Tonight - Olympics! Works for me!
              sigpic

Comment

Today - I am going to get serious about getting ready for the Uk - well sort of or maybe not. House needs vacumning - that should be first (but will end up last)! Hmmm, I know - laundry - no not washing clothes for the trip - washing a comforter after the cat left me a nice surprise! Oh yeah and mail a letter. Don't do that often. But first I need the rain to stop so I won't get soaked. So, I know - watch more of the Olympics! Skating! yes now I have my priorities set! Oh you ask about packing - that is for Monday - day before I leave!
                sigpic

Comment

Why why why why WHY do they do a 'remake' of a film when the original was brilliant and the actors fit the characters perfectly? John Wayne is Rooster Cogburn, Glenn Campbell is LeBoeuf and Kim Darby is Mattie Ross - plonking Jeff Bridges, Matt Damon and Hailee Steinfeld (who? ) on horses and sending them off to do a poor copy is, frankly, an insult. JW got an Oscar for True Grit for a reason

Comment

I liked true grit But I didn't see the old version. Nor would I ever watch it.

Glad you're feeling better Jumble.

Nola great about new lappy

And *huugles* for all the woohoos that currently need them And for those that don't
                    sigpic
                    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

hehehe - hugs are ALWAYS a great idea
                      sigpic

Comment

Cedar Cove just popped up on channel 5-USA

Comment

I have to admit, I watched a few episodes of Cedar Cove, and then I kept forgetting that it was on. I really liked the character played by Teryl Rothery
                          sigpic

Comment

Watching ep 2 atm - lovely scenery.....

Oh, and Garry Chalk is the local Sheriff

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                              I have to admit, I watched a few episodes of Cedar Cove, and then I kept forgetting that it was on. I really liked the character played by Teryl Rothery
                              Watched the entire season one - very nice family oriented show. Excellent directing!

(Suppliment) Ok - it is now midnight and time for bed. However, it is raining so hard outside that the noise is deafening. I was lucky and went out in the early afternoon. Just started raining (again) about 10 minutes before I got home. I park undercover and go directly into my house so I stayed dry. But I looked outside -not only is it coming down in buckets but it is raining sideways! Need to calm the wind down some. I'm hoping on Tuesday it will be like it was this afternoon. My drive to the airport will be a lot nicer that way.
                              Last edited by llp; 16 February 2014, 11:10 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

In dire need of some good WooHoo vibes today

Comment

Working...
                                X