• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs Dee*
    *more hugs for the doggie *
    *laughs at the boy*
    Silly him.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    How do you know when you've drunk too much wine?

When you can't find your mobile and when you ring it from the landline you can't figure out what direction the ringing is coming from or even which room its in ................

*snorts*

EDIT: Yay for the 'Back to the Future' theme!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*squishy huggles you* So good to see you

Aw, sorry to hear that *hugs*
      Aw, thanks! I'm okay now though, not to worry. *huggles*

Oh yes, I know exactly what you mean - they don't want to know until you lose interest and suddenly they're interested Ignore him, you're worth more than that
      I know that I should stay away, it's just that I haven't met anyone like him. He's so creative and inteligent. Lol. Cute too. Oh, I have a pic of him on FB, the black and white one. If you look through them, you'll probably be able to find it. But I won't cave. Hopefully. I know he doesn't mean it, he's just sorry he doesn't have the attention right now. Stupid men.

So glad to hear that - I was hoping that the awesome job was the reason we hadn't heard from you and that you were just too busy having fun
      It is, it is! But I do think about all of you a lot. And I always tell everyone about "my friends, from this sci fi forum, and how awesome the internet is for connecting us all"

Yes, definitely get yourself a good rest And also, yes, save up for a trip to the UK so we can have a big WooHoo get-together
      Yeees! I'll probably stay a few days in Chesterfield, but the rest of the trip will be in London, heehee. I've been there twice and haven't seen anything, so this time I'm planing on doing everything!

How do you know when you've drunk too much wine?

When you can't find your mobile and when you ring it from the landline you can't figure out what direction the ringing is coming from or even which room its in ................

Also, when you think that's pretty funny and turn it into a game of hear and seek.

Here's some MartinARt just 'cause.
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        *hugs Dee*
        *more hugs for the doggie *
        *laughs at the boy*
        Silly him.

*snorts*

EDIT: Yay for the 'Back to the Future' theme!
        *JumpHugs* Thanks.

I haven't even noticed the theme... now I'm gonna have to re-watch that too. I can already see I'll be spending this vacation in bed.

Edit: Sh*&^%$! I'm Biff... *continues swearing*
        sigpic

Comment

Dee, you just do what you feel - but remember to protect your heart

You just let us know when you're planning your trip and we'll make sure you see everything

LOVE the MartinArt! Hasn't been much of that around here lately either.......... I blame Tyrion

Not sure how I feel about being Marty McFly

I did eventually find my mobile...... it was hiding in the most ridiculous place, the last place you wood ever expect to find a mobile........ it was in my handbag

Comment

Given your love for the Marty nickname, I can't see why!

Oh dear. Thyron.
            Kidding, I like him too. I don't seem to be able to watch the series, the books have spoiled me.

The artie was missing something...
            Spoiler:

*giggles*
            sigpic

Comment

I did eventually find my mobile...... it was hiding in the most ridiculous place, the last place you wood ever expect to find a mobile........ it was in my handbag
              As long as it wasn't in the fridge... but yea the handbag is a pretty weird place for it...

A friend of mine once took her land line phone (wireless one) with her instead of the mobile. Handbag was a seriously weird place for that phone.
              sigpic

Comment

And you're right, we should not forget our beloved King Martin

But you know, Tyrion is just so sweet and awesome

Comment

Apparently we're in for another major storm tonight - let's just hope nobody else loses their roof through a lightning strike

Comment

He really is. I'm hoping he doesn't die. But not holding my breath.

One more!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                      He really is. I'm hoping he doesn't die. But not holding my breath.
                      I definitely am holding my breath! Seriously, they can't kill him........can they? I mean seriously??? Noooooooooo.........

Comment

Nad, I am so sorry. It was total stupidity on my part and I just wasn't thinking. Especially, you being Dutch and all so many of those poor souls were carrying Dutch passports. I have heard so many tragic things in the news over the years that I sometimes forget there are real people involved. I even heard how that Russian separatist officer chimed out about how that will teach them to fly over our land until he realized they shot down a civilian aircraft. No glory in killing the innocent, only tragedy that keeps on happening. I have sadly learned to sometimes cushion myself against all these events because it would make me so depressed when they happened. And as I get older, the more I keep hearing about all these horrendous things that keep on occurring. Ironic how such a small percentage of our world's population can cause such devastation on all of humanity. And when they aren't doing it, then mudslides (like happened here) and other such events cause their carnage. We live in a world where you have to grab hold of the few very good things that happens because they are always surrounded by tremendously horrendous events.
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh Dee.
                          Your MartinArt made me giggle.

I wood like to point out that I do not fangurl this Tyrion type.
                          Therefore, I am locking King Martin in my Hippy Bus to keep him safe from the heartbreak of rejection.
                          *nods*

Apparently we're in for another major storm tonight - let's just hope nobody else loses their roof through a lightning strike
                          Oy!

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          Nad, I am so sorry. It was total stupidity on my part and I just wasn't thinking. Especially, you being Dutch and all so many of those poor souls were carrying Dutch passports. I have heard so many tragic things in the news over the years that I sometimes forget there are real people involved. I even heard how that Russian separatist officer chimed out about how that will teach them to fly over our land until he realized they shot down a civilian aircraft. No glory in killing the innocent, only tragedy that keeps on happening. I have sadly learned to sometimes cushion myself against all these events because it would make me so depressed when they happened. And as I get older, the more I keep hearing about all these horrendous things that keep on occurring. Ironic how such a small percentage of our world's population can cause such devastation on all of humanity. And when they aren't doing it, then mudslides (like happened here) and other such events cause their carnage. We live in a world where you have to grab hold of the few very good things that happens because they are always surrounded by tremendously horrendous events.
                          Don't be sorry! Different perspectives mean different reactions and it is a whole other kind of strange when it hits closer to home.

It's so easy to have events like this make the world seem like a depressing place filled with self-centered morons (and that's not even just the people responsible ), but it also shows that in the end, we're all human. And that we still care when we try. There's a lot of beauty and kindness out there as long as we choose to see it

[/end hippy campfire speech]

...though some people do really suck at all things life.
                          Icky bastards.
                          *nods*
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Morning campers! It's way to early... I was hoping to sleep until noon, but my neice came home today so it's cartoon morning for me I don't mind.

I definitely am holding my breath! Seriously, they can't kill him........can they? I mean seriously??? Noooooooooo.........
                            You're really pushing it by saying such things outoud!

Oh Dee.
                            Your MartinArt made me giggle.
                            Awesome! Because that's what it's for!

Also for fangurling..

I wood like to point out that I do not fangurl this Tyrion type.
                            Therefore, I am locking King Martin in my Hippy Bus to keep him safe from the heartbreak of rejection.
                            *nods*
                            What? He wasn't locked up in the Hippy Bus until now? Wow, we have to work on our woohoo stalking/fanaticism

Oy!

Don't be sorry! Different perspectives mean different reactions and it is a whole other kind of strange when it hits closer to home.

It's so easy to have events like this make the world seem like a depressing place filled with self-centered morons (and that's not even just the people responsible ), but it also shows that in the end, we're all human. And that we still care when we try. There's a lot of beauty and kindness out there as long as we choose to see it

[/end hippy campfire speech]
                            Ah, yes. In the eye of a beholder... and all that. Completely agree with you Nad.
                            sigpic

Comment

I do try to not keep men permanently locked up in the bus.

People just woodn't understand.

sigpic

Comment

I do try to not keep men permanently locked up in the bus.

People just woodn't understand.

You'll always have the understanding of the woohoos It's what counts anyways

Wanted to go for the stalker vibe... but it turned out sweet. Damn.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X