Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Slow day on GW today, eh?
    Yeah, slow everywhere . Although it was nice to see the thread liven up yesterday the way it used to be with the SGU/conformation discussion.

On an OT note:

Spoiler:
    I can't seem to shift myself into a working gear. So far I've managed to distract myself all afternoon with episodes of SG and making an Edward Scissorhands costume for a pub crawl I'm going on tomorrow . I have so much work to do, I just really can't make myself do it.

I think my next task will be a trip to the shop for a drink. And some biscuits. Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
      wow, again 5 pages since i was in here last time.O.ô how do you do that?

LJ, shaken or stirred?
      I'm not sure he'd appreciate being shaken or stirred.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        Yeah, slow everywhere . Although it was nice to see the thread liven up yesterday the way it used to be with the SGU/conformation discussion.
        Yup it was nice, I really like it. The same with the RL viewings, those seem to live up the thread as well...but this one is always happy*huggles woohoo thread*

On an OT note:

Spoiler:
        I can't seem to shift myself into a working gear. So far I've managed to distract myself all afternoon with episodes of SG and making an Edward Scissorhands costume for a pub crawl I'm going on tomorrow . I have so much work to do, I just really can't make myself do it.

I think my next task will be a trip to the shop for a drink. And some biscuits. Yes.
        Spoiler:
        I think this is a global problem atm. I can't seem to do this as well...I have to answer four questions for an assignment but I'm still at the first one(although it is now 2 pages long)

*hugs* and I hope you get back to the work soon*cough*otherwiseyoucanalwaysdosomebetastuff*cough*

Ooohhh and I went to the hairdresser...Jann now has highlights lol!
        sigpic

Comment

Just seeing if Sarai is paying attention...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Spoiler:
            I think this is a global problem atm. I can't seem to do this as well...I have to answer four questions for an assignment but I'm still at the first one(although it is now 2 pages long)

*hugs* and I hope you get back to the work soon*cough*otherwiseyoucanalwaysdosomebetastuff*cough*

Ooohhh and I went to the hairdresser...Jann now has highlights lol!
            Spoiler:
            *hugs* Hope you can get some work done too! We should make a pact to each do some for a couple of hours and then play ! (although I do have to go to work in 3 hours, methinks that is why I can't be bothered to do anything ).

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...6-200_1050.jpg
            *T H U N K*

Stop distracting me LJ!!!

Comment

hmm, why not? that can be fun xD
              http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...6-200_1050.jpg
              I'm not sure about her but I defenitly pay attantion SILER!!!! *-*

edit: ok, Sarai beat me to it xD she's paying attention

Comment

Oh I'm pretty sure you stir him Luvnjack

I sooo feel for you guys with the Uni work All I've done all day is play with the little ones, change the odd nappy, chat up to a couple of electricians, pick up another child from school........ oh, and a little PSing while everyone was asleep

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

I sooo feel for you guys with the Uni work All I've done all day is play with the little ones, change the odd nappy, chat up to a couple of electricians, pick up another child from school........ oh, and a little PSing while everyone was asleep
                  oh well, taking care of kids can be really exhausting too. but you can always my homework if you feel unchallenged

Comment

Sarai Lets make that pact...the only thing I think of why I shouldn't do it, coz I'm hungry(its 6 pm...so I'm allowed to be hungry)

oh well, taking care of kids can be really exhausting too. but you can always my homework if you feel unchallenged
                    Ditto in here...I have enough work that has to be done*shoves some papers towards Jumble*
                    sigpic

Comment

Woooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooood!!

*Runs through thread*
                      sigpic

Comment

*glances up from work*

*tuts*

*continues work*

Comment

*does happy dance because she just finished first question * 3 more to go.
                          *looks at next question; Compare the various approaches/perspectives of going global and on basis of this overview indicate and explain which approach has the company chosen by you adapted? If the company has no global operations, explain which approach you would advice if the situation arises that they want to expand abroad *yawns and sighs*

*works further*

MARTIN!
                          *cough*
                          sigpic

Comment

It can be, and often is I've just had a really good day I'm feeling quite challenged enough, thanks, with the S.H.I.P. birthday only a couple of weeks away................
                            Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            Sarai Lets make that pact...the only thing I think of why I shouldn't do it, coz I'm hungry(its 6 pm...so I'm allowed to be hungry)
                            Ditto in here...I have enough work that has to be done*shoves some papers towards Jumble*
                            Uh, no thanks Jann I have enough paperwork of my own to do *ignores large pile of attendance sheets, reports and accounts*

And having read your next question, it's obvious to me that I woodn't have a clue where to start

Comment

I blame Sarai for this, her and her 'watching your six' comment

Comment

Hrhrhr...BUM!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X