The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Achaja, I think what you mean is the clapperboard? As far as I know, it wood be something like "Act 1, scene 5, take three!" But I'm only going by what I've seen on tv shows, so I may not be right

Scared you? Why? What could you possibly have thought I was going to say?
    If she means the clapperboard the numbers on them vary. The information is mostly the same though. You have the scene and slate number, take and camera/sound roll. I thought maybe she was taking about "watching your six" .

EDIT: Aaaahhh. Mystery solved. ^ ^ The dividends of 3 years and £9,000 summed up just there. In three sentences.

Comment

but thanks that we know what is this clapperboard hrhrhr Awesome moving 'wet Martin'

Remember when you told that it wood be a good idea to set Martin (or one of TPTB) in weekly challenges? So wait for my idea

Sarai - thanks for help - sometimes it's hard to translate my thoughts on English - but "watching your six"??? Yeah, I was asking if it should be cardinal or ordinal number
      sigpic
      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        If she means the clapperboard the numbers on them vary. The information is mostly the same though. You have the scene and slate number, take and camera/sound roll. I thought maybe she was taking about "watching your six" .

EDIT: Aaaahhh. Mystery solved. ^ ^ The dividends of 3 years and £9,000 summed up just there. In three sentences.
        See, there's the difference between learning from the tv and getting a proper education Thanks for the technical explanation Sarai

Not sure what you mean by "watching your six"

Comment

See, there's the difference between learning from the tv and getting a proper education Thanks for the technical explanation Sarai

Not sure what you mean by "watching your six"
          Watching your six, as in watching your b-hind.

Much in the way of this...

And potentially this...

*giggles*

( S/J on the Martin thread!!!)

Comment

I know what "watching your six" means I didn't get which pic you meant

Comment

BUM!!

Excellent way to start my morning.
              sigpic

Comment

I know what "watching your six" means I didn't get which pic you meant

Yeah t'was a little confused there. As if Jumble doesn't know what watching your six means. It's just that Achaja mentioned a pic and 6. I clearly had no idea what was going on, thankfully you did!

*goes back to lurking for the afternoon*

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*sees Martin in water*

Niiice!

*drools*

Yup, that's about it...
                    sigpic

Comment

Wood morning luvnjack Hi Jann

Ekhmm...so this is what was all about / please tell me if something is incorrect
                      sigpic
                      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

*waves* Hi Achaja

Lovely sig you have there...and pink, I love pink
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Yeah t'was a little confused there. As if Jumble doesn't know what watching your six means. It's just that Achaja mentioned a pic and 6. I clearly had no idea what was going on, thankfully you did!

*goes back to lurking for the afternoon*

Doesn't take much to cause total confusion around here does it? I'm just surprised that I was the one that actually knew what was going on

Achaja, Brilliant, love it

Comment

Slow day on GW today, eh?

Mallozzi. Joe Mallozzi.
                            sigpic

Comment

wow, again 5 pages since i was in here last time.O.ô how do you do that?

LJ, shaken or stirred?

Comment

It's slow...so...you have free time left? Can you(or joe or Martin) make my homework..puleaze!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X