No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not lack of grip that causes the problem Nola, it's the fact that my left leg decides to take the day off now and then because of the RA in my hip Of course, if I were to actually remember to use my snazzy new walking stick it might help

I wrenched my shoulder grabbing the rail to soften the fall, but I think it's my pride that's hurt most of all
    Last edited by Jumble; 17 June 2013, 07:14 AM.

Comment

ah, understood. I have arthritis in my feet, knees, and hips - not bad, but I do know what you mean about suddenly one leg just "isn't there" for walking purposes. I have much more trouble going down stairs than I do going up.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
        ah, understood. I have arthritis in my feet, knees, and hips - not bad, but I do know what you mean about suddenly one leg just "isn't there" for walking purposes. I have much more trouble going down stairs than I do going up.
        Me too I always knew this was coming, but I didn't think it wood hit so hard so fast

*sigh*

Martin! Cheer me up please.......

Ah, a little arm-waving will do it every time

Comment

And a couple of pics from Cedar Cove..........

Comment

New Martinpics! Yay!

Huggles Jumble I know where I can get a mahoosive roll of bubble wrap which I can wrap you in. Of course your walking will be even worse then but at least you'll be normal coloured and not all shades of purple and blue.

Staving off the germs right now. Feeling a bit wiped but dosed myself up good and early and think I will get away with just a sniffle.
            sigpic

Comment

I don't know about bubble wrap (think of all those pops as I roll down the stairs ), I think a rubber suit wood be more useful
              Last edited by Jumble; 17 June 2013, 09:41 AM.

Comment

took my car to the carwash this morning and scrubbed like the devil - phew! hard work

sigpic

Comment

Doesn't the carwash scrub and polish it for you?
                  Last edited by Jumble; 17 June 2013, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Oh hi Martin! at that first new Cedar Cove pic

*hugs Jumble* Ouchie You need airbags installed on your stairs

And go away germs, you are not welcome in the woohoo house!
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Ah Jumble, now you realize why I moved out of my Seal Beach house (not that I really liked living in So. Calif anymore). It was 2 stories and getting up and down those steps - was becoming harder everyday. Also why I have a single story home now! The 4 steps to enter my house is about all I can handle! I'm sorry to hear that your RA is hitting you so quickly....that is the advantage of OA - it decends upon you slower. Looking into a single story place might be a good idea - saves a lot on all those damn bruises!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

I don't know about bubble wrap (think of all those pops as I roll down the stairs ), I think a rubber suit wood be more useful
                        Ah but think of the fun you'll have popping them! I reckon you'll be deliberately throwing yourself down the stairs going "Wheeee.... pop pop pop.... "

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                        took my car to the carwash this morning and scrubbed like the devil - phew! hard work
                        Lame excuse for a predictable video link:

The video is suitably Woohooey.

Been like that for weeks with my work outs and the sports bra monoboob syndrome. The worst of it is, my chain with hubby's ring on is just the right length to nestle neatly in my cleavage, and it leaves lovely dirty sweaty marks so I look like a right tramp.
                        Last edited by Cagranosalis; 17 June 2013, 11:59 AM. Reason: Apparently, tonight all sense of grammar, spelling and punctuation has abandoned me.
                        sigpic

Comment

I took it to a self-serve car wash - lots of spraying, and foam brushing - at least it's *mostly* clean. Last time I went to a full-serve car wash (where they run it through a machine and then hand dry) it actually ripped the side rear-view mirror out of the housing. They paid to have it replaced, but it was too much of a hassle.
                          sigpic

Comment

I think I'll play in Gimp today.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yay! Stalkerish Joe!Art!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X