The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
    Thanks! I was thinking...if I make a drawing could I send it to you to get Martin's autograph?
    I'm sure that can be arranged

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
    I killed the thread! And I wasn't even nekkid! ... Or maybe everyone fainted cuz they were in shock that I was clothed...?
    Yes, partly that, plus everyone is hopefully busy making stuff for the party..........

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    I'm still in jammies and it's the middle of the afternoon here. However, I've been in bed all day being sick, so I think it's allowed.
    I'm still in my pjs too, and it's 9pm here Thankfully not because I'm sick - just because I can

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Awesome Martin news! So happy for you guys

Even I can't be nekkid all the time! Besides, it's Friday and I'm tired! What a week!
      Yes you can! Try harder.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Yes you can! Try harder.
        Haven't seen YOU running nekkid today, young lady!
        sigpic

Comment

Haven't seen YOU running nekkid today, young lady!
          But my un-nekkidness never crashed GW

*grabs mittens*
          *runs nekkid*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            But my un-nekkidness never crashed GW

*grabs mittens*
            *runs nekkid*
            *sigh*
            Being essential really is a burden sometimes.
            sigpic

Comment

Hey, this must me stay in your pj's all Friday day! I did shower but then put clean pj's back on. Have no intention of getting dressed today and maybe not even tomorrow. Have all the supplies I need in the house to last me for several more days! Love weekends like this. (But have no intention to run around nekkid! - the world isn't ready for that!)
              sigpic

Comment

*points at new sig* I couldn't wait till April 1 to put it up. It's PG, right?

ETA: Now Joe in my avi looks super happy about nekkid running! LOL Rock on AviJoe!
                sigpic

Comment

*looks around* Am I the only on here? Really?

*drops off Stalkery JoeArt*

sigpic

Comment

Loving the sigs LJ

Comment

Since I have over a week off, I've decided to do something useful instead of frittering away my time like I usually do. I have a list First on the list is 'sort out bedroom - throw away all the junk I don't need then rearrange the furniture', so that's what I'm going to be doing for the rest of the day.......... as soon as I've had another cup of coffee.......... and popped up to the shop for some milk and stuff..........

What you're seeing here is procrastination in action

Comment

coffee first - always
                        sigpic

Comment

Yep

While I was out, I bought a crusty tiger loaf, so of course I will now have to eat some, because it's never quite as crusty the next day

*brushes crumbs away*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                            Yep

While I was out, I bought a crusty tiger loaf, so of course I will now have to eat some, because it's never quite as crusty the next day

*brushes crumbs away*
                            You bought a loaf of something made from tigers! Alright I give (or growl) what is it??? And if you need any help let me know (that is in procrastinating) I'm an expert in that now!
                            sigpic

Comment

*pops in just to late squee over the great news*

*bounces*

I'm not going to say I'm jealous over not being able to see Martin. Nope. I'm counting on all of you *points especially at Jumble* to give him enough happy Woohooness to cover for those of us who can't make the trek. I figure if all of you happy smother him enough then maybe he'll do a appearance closer to my home next time and I can help return the favor.

*bounces*

Gotta say though, I'm not sure if I'm happier about Martin coming to Chevron or the fact that his coming there will make all of you so incredibly happy.

*bounces some more*
                              sigpic

Comment

Tiger Bread.

*huggles Estrela* Don't worry, we'll definitely give him plenty of WooHooness

So far, I've removed two black binbags of stuff from my chest of drawers, a load of books to take to the hospital, and have put two shelf-fulls of old VCR tapes in the bin. I've also moved everything off the surfaces and unplugged all the electrical stuff ready to start moving the furniture around - I've just stopped for another cup of coffee...............

Comment

Working...
                                X