http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shreddies. Much much tastier than they look
      Oh! We call them Chex here.
      sigpic

Comment

In the USA they're called Chex

Edit: Beat me to it LJ

Comment

*noms Shreddies*

I'm hitting a creative wall with my Martin birthday art. Maybe I'm just getting distracted by the Joe pics I have to choose from...hmmmm....
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            I am totally disturbed. I had my first WooHoo dream last night. We were at a convention, and Martin came and sat down on the couch next to me. There were a couple of PTB there too - I can't quite remember who. And Ed Asner. (Have NO idea where he came from!) Then Martin tossed me a rock (yes, it gets weird here) and the object was to toss it around all of us who were standing in a circle by this time. The last one to get it had to pay into a charity fund. It was very convoluted, but I think all of you were trying to be the last one. Not absolutely certain, but I think Nad wound up with it in the end.
            *shimmies*
            I won! I won!

*hugs WooHoos*

I already have Birthday art!
            *is proud*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*joins in the shimmying*
              sigpic

Comment

I'm jealous of all those who have done their birthday art. I'm still struggling with my project.
                sigpic

Comment

Banner by Nad

MARTIN'S BIRTHDAY - 19th January

If anyone wood like to make birthday art for Martin, please make them 680x383px . These will be used to make a birthday video, which will be sent to Martin together with your artwork. We’ve done this for the last couple of years and I know first hand how much he loves and appreciates them

Cards/artwork do not have to include pictures of Martin - you can do whatever you like

PLEASE NOTE THAT, IN THIS INSTANCE, SIZE DOES MATTER!!
                  They need to fit into the vid frame – 680x 383px

PLEASE SEND YOUR CARDS TO JUMBLE
                  BY 17th JANUARY!!
                  Thank you

Comment

Tesla's Museum made a Tesla font ... If anyone's interested

Edit: Nad, love your sig and avi! ...If i told you that before, ignore this edit
                    sigpic
                    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                      Tesla's Museum made a Tesla font ... If anyone's interested

Edit: Nad, love your sig and avi! ...If i told you that before, ignore this edit
                      *runz in* Did someone say...font!? WooooOOOOooooo! *downloads*
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for that Dee

I'm almost as obsessive about collecting fonts as LJ... almost

I was watching Neverland earlier and thinking to myself that the VisFX were really good....... when it got to the credits, there it was 'VisFX Supervisor - Lee Wilson

Comment

I was mostly thinking about Tesla fans here, but glad to have helped nourish the font obsession I didn't even know you guys have
                          sigpic
                          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

WooHoo obsessions are many and varied......... and mostly kept very quiet

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                              WooHoo obsessions are many and varied......... and mostly kept very quiet
                              Yes. Yes, indeed!
                              sigpic

Comment

...... except on here

Comment

Working...
                                X