No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a cutie! I'm sure the kitten will be a good companion and its antics at that age will keep her smiling.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm defnietly not a cat person. But hope your grandmother gets a lot of joy from her
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Cags and Ben have just left after a really lovely day Lunch at Anderson's was as awesome as ever - roast lamb, roast potatoes, mixed veg and Yorkshire puddings, followed by a couple of Trios and a Raspberry and Amaretto cheese cake! Yum!! Then back to mine for an afternoon of gossip and catching up - perfect

Comment

*runs in with random hugs for all*

All kinds of cute things going on here! Way to start the new year ladies

My 'H' button is fixed.
          Last edited by DutchIndeed; 06 January 2013, 11:41 AM. Reason: Hugging F and telling it that it's still special
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*iz not jealous about Anderson's*
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              *iz not either*

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                *runs in with random hugs or all*

All kinds of cute things going on here! Way to start the new year ladies

My 'H' button is fixed.
                Yay for the fixed 'H' button

Um..... has the 'F' button gone on strike in disgust?

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                *iz not either*

Of course you're not - why wood you be jealous? We didn't have sticky-toffee pudding (Cags wanted to, and take a pic just to make Josi jealous, but I said that was wicked )

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  Of course you're not - why wood you be jealous? We didn't have sticky-toffee pudding (Cags wanted to, and take a pic just to make Josi jealous, but I said that was wicked )

So, so wicked! But then as long as no one suggested the same about a creme brulee that's fine by me

So far the following have contacted me about accommodation for Chevron:

Jumble
                  Josiane
                  Wendy

So as it stands I'll be sorting a room for us four (I think that's the maximum that go in a suite).

Cags and Steph what are your plans and do you want me to look into anything for you or do you want to sort yourselves?

Comment

Yay for the fixed 'H' button

Um..... has the 'F' button gone on strike in disgust?
                    It's pure jealousy. I think that the 'Y' might play up next, just to be cross.

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

My shift key is intermittently sympathising

Comment

So, so wicked! But then as long as no one suggested the same about a creme brulee that's fine by me
                        You and your hiding your creme-brulee-ness behind my sticky-toffee-pudding-ness

Jumble
                        Josiane
                        Wendy

So as it stands I'll be sorting a room for us four (I think that's the maximum that go in a suite).

Cags and Steph what are your plans and do you want me to look into anything for you or do you want to sort yourselves?
                        *bounces for Chevron*
                        sigpic

Comment

*iz dreaming of a creme brulee*

*hugs* to all

*tosses more confetti*
                          sigpic

Comment

Josi, your pm box is full

Comment

Josi, your pm box is full
                              I know, sorry... just cleared it
                              sigpic

Comment

You said no such thing; you were egging me on.

There were mini brulees in the trios. I feel bad now because Sarai never got to have any.

Jumble
                                Josiane
                                Wendy

Oh I am sorry. I saw my name on a list and thought; "Oh I', good she knows I'm in with whatever accomodation plans we make" Never occurred to me to actually confirm that.
                                Anyway I have PM'd you.

I can't wait for the next thrilling installment of "Nad's Amazing Sulky Keyboard"

*huggles*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X