Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    WooHoo hugs are my favourite hugs!
    To quote Teal'c (well I have to all things considered) indeed.

Huggles all.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
      Beautiful pic!
      My coworkers are soooo annoying! They keep asking questions about what I did in London and are pissed off cuz I'm not answering, I just told them I spent time with some friends!
      Why don't you just tell them?
      I tell people everything, lol.
      Though my parents still don't get it, they still think I'm going to a convention for artists (filmakers, editors and such)

Oh just remembered this, Amanda was asked when she knew that she's going to be an actress. And she said if we were to ask her twin brother he'd say from the birth, because he was ready to come out, but she saw the light, pushed him out of the way and came out before him saying: Ta-daaa!

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
      Thank you for your lovely words, friends. I can't believe it's over. It went so fast
      I hope we will see each other soon, maybe at AT7. When I came home, I told my grandfather half of the story and I cried like a baby. I still feel like crying, because of the feelings and emotions. Then my grandma wanted to know everything so I cried again. And now I am waiting for my mom to stop by. She surely wanna know how awesome AT6 was .. so I guess I will cry again. Don't get me wrong. I am kinda brave .. but when it comes to Amanda, AT6 and you - guys - I feel like the biggest weak.

Are you going to share your pictures? I am sure you took some where my face can be seen Can I see them? Please
      *huggles you* It's completly okay to cry *nods*

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
      Yes you were *pats Jakie on the head*

You do know that if I start hugging people voluntarily they may well think I am having some sort of breakdown and have me sectioned??

No Although I have now stopped flinching if anyone gets too close

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
      *waves*

Missing everyone. Very jet lagged. *hugs*
      *hugs* I'm just starting to realize we wont see each other for who knows how long...
      It takes time for stuff to kick in for me

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      Wanted to apologise to all the woohoos for not being able to spend more time with you all at AT6. Turned out I had a lot of stewarding shifts including an extra one helping out at the end. Usually Gabit has the registration room for an extra day for clean up. This time they had to be out by midnight. I was helping from the end of the closing ceremonies until 11:45 p.m. and then had to pack for an early morning flight so my nephew could sleep. By the time I got back to the lobby at 12:30 I had missed the chance to say goodbye to many. I also missed the opportunity to meet MR, sorry about that. Here's hoping AT7 will allow more time to meet and eat!

On a happier note, a huge thank you to all who contributed to the stripper shoes fund. Together we raised over 400 GBP for Hearing Dogs and S4K. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
      *hugs* You were a true champion this weekend!

Edit: just realized that the Amanda story was completely random...
      I wonder if someones going to do a con report. I barely remember the talks.
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

I'm glad the AT6 WooHoos arrived home safely and that you guys had awesome fun. That's the way!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I woke up before my alarm, and it's too early. Can't fall back asleep.

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
          Why don't you just tell them?
          I tell people everything, lol.
          Though my parents still don't get it, they still think I'm going to a convention for artists (filmakers, editors and such)
          I tell people everything as well! If they don't get it after a few minutes (really) of explaining, I let it go and say they have to experience it to understand.

Edit: just realized that the Amanda story was completely random...
          I wonder if someones going to do a con report. I barely remember the talks.
          I forgot most of it as well, so not me.

Although, there was that Bigfoot walk thing that was quite funny!
          sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Dee - all stories I ever remember are random and out of sequence. It's just the way a whacky brain works

Jakie - *hugs* I hope you do get some decent sleep soon!

I usually just explain it as best I can without breaking peoples brains... Good luck!
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

My pictures of AT6, do with it whatever you want, but if i see 1 picture that you claim as your own, I will come and hunt you down.
              I couldn't be bothered this year to watermark them, so I trust you guys will respect that they are mine...
              You are more then welcome to use them for artworks or what not...
              They aren't that great, because well row H has a lot of people in front of you

My AT6 pictures, enjoy!

Its a Facebook link, so if it doesn't work, just say so and I'll upload them somewhere else LOL

Comment

Not sure if this has been posted here yet but there is a Sanctuary prop/costume auction going on. the website is http://www.stargateprops.com/auction/xcAuction.asp

Some items can be had for as little as $25.00.

There is even a Tesla costume. Where are the Tesla lovers?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Thanks Eve

Just got back from a tour of Farnham, which took a lot longer than I thought - amazing how much of my own home town I've never seen in the last 23 years

Lunch has been booked at Anderson's tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    Thanks Eve

Just got back from a tour of Farnham, which took a lot longer than I thought - amazing how much of my own home town I've never seen in the last 23 years

Lunch has been booked at Anderson's tomorrow
                    That's usually the case

Have fun tomorrow!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                      That's usually the case
                      It is? Now I don't feel quite so bad We did the Museum and Farnham Castle's Keep, and looked at all the historical houses. Also found a couple of interesting shops tucked away down little side alleys. I was made to feel very old though - when you see what were your favourite childhood toys displayed in a museum.............

Have fun tomorrow!
                      We will

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                        It is? Now I don't feel quite so bad We did the Museum and Farnham Castle's Keep, and looked at all the historical houses. Also found a couple of interesting shops tucked away down little side alleys. I was made to feel very old though - when you see what were your favourite childhood toys displayed in a museum.............

We will

Awww! *hugs*
                        sigpic

Comment

Evening Woohoos

Eve, thanks for sharing the pictures! Loving seeing all the AT6 pics gradually emerging

Jumble, sounds like you and Wendy are having fun Enjoy Anderson's tomorrow! I'm not jealous, really I'm not...
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            Evening Woohoos

Eve, thanks for sharing the pictures! Loving seeing all the AT6 pics gradually emerging

Jumble, sounds like you and Wendy are having fun Enjoy Anderson's tomorrow! I'm not jealous, really I'm not...
                            We're having an awesome time. I especially loved exploring the castle.
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              Evening Woohoos

Liar, liar, pants on fire!

And on Friday, Suz, Wendy and I are lunching at the Hare and Hounds - it's all go around here

Edit: Aaaaaand we're just about to eat the last two helpings of Stuart's Mississippi Mud Pie

Comment

Ohhhhhhhh I want some! I have no chocolate in my house at all at the moment
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X