The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you had a lovely day!

If I win the lottery, I'm flying all of you over here.
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Hello all! Well bandage is gone but hand looks bad (a lot worse then it feels). Bruised and skin dried out from being bandaged for 2 weeks. But fun to peel - like a sunburn! Finger is straight, still quite swollen and right now won't really bend. But I start therapy soon for at least 6 weeks - 2 times a week. At least they gave me an address of a therapist near my home. And, I'm typing with both hands again. Just have to be careful - finger is quite sensitive. Oh and 7 stitches removed today as well!
      sigpic

Comment

Great news about the hand (not about its appearance!)
        sigpic

Comment

Nice to read the good news about another woohoo gathering and llp's hand.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*runs in with hugs. WooHoo hugs, job hugs, chevron hugs, further healing hugs, happy day hugs, general hugs...*

Take your pick.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*twirls through picking up discarded hugs*
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*scatters a few more*
                sigpic

Comment

*grabs a hug and snuggles down wrapped in it*

Having spent a lovely day with Jumble on Friday, I then went and spent a lovely weekend with my best friend by the seaside. It was crazy warm (considering it was snowing this time last year). I even managed to catch a bit of colour.

*huggles Nad* Good to see you posting. How's mum? Sending huge mega bucketloadfull of those positive vibes. +++
                  sigpic

Comment

*picks up some hugs too*

I had a visit from my parents today. It was lovely to spend the afternoon with them. I got to talk to them a lot about my last troubles. It's not all good yet, but it's getting better. I'm focusing on one day at a time to get through the next two months. I've been smiling again since Thursday night, so there's that.

My parents also brought along a little parcel from Gabit that I want to share with you. As you know, I wasn't able to make it for various reasons, and I was so surprise to see this in the package.
                    Spoiler:

I might have gotten a bit teary. ^^;
                    (Blame it on the roller coaster of emotions I've been living lately.)
                    sigpic
                    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Oh that's fantastic! What a lovely thing of them to do

Glad you're feeling a bit brighter as well in general *hugs*
                      sigpic

Comment

That is the coolest thing - I am glad they were able to get that and give it to you. And as always, an adorable picture of Amanda.

And news on the "hand" front - therapy starts tomorrow morning. She said something about putting into a splint between sessions! I'll know more tomorrow.
                        sigpic

Comment

*hugs LG*
                          Yay for smiles!

Thanks for the positive vibes Cags
                          Mom is doing ok. She's in her third week of radiation and chemo and so far it's going alright. She's starting to notice some pain and stuff, but nothing major yet.
                          Her problem (aside from the cancer, of course) right now is my dad, actually.
                          His brain damage is making him a kid who doesn't understand as well as a teenager who's violently sccreaming for attention and an old man who's frustrated with not being able to do what he used to, all in one. So tonight he had a nice temper tantrum and kept going on and on about funerals and her dying.
                          It's cancer+. All the endless joy that comes with the tumor with the added fun of someone with brain damage.
                          It's fun on a stick. Never a dull moment.

Still going strong, though.

EDIT: That sounds whiney... Wasn't meant to be.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Not whiny - just a bit of realism. It's hard to be in control all the time in stressful situations (especially long-term ones) without the need to vent just a tiny bit. We're here for you in whatever small way we can help and support you.
                            sigpic

Comment

*hugs Nad* I wish we could do more, but hugs to you all.
                              sigpic

Comment

Big WOOHOO (((hug))) for you Nad!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X