The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    We used to get so excited when one of us kids had a tooth that needed to be pulled, because that wood mean that the other kid had to push the door nub down (you tie a peace of sewing rope - I know it's not rope, I can't remember the name for it - to the tooth and the other one to the door nub and voila!) *giggles* If somebody did that to me today I wood probably kill them.
    String or cotton

It's actually not a good idea to pull out a loose tooth. Better to let it come out on it's own than risk damage to the gums or new tooth coming through

I wish you could come too Max *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      String or cotton
      Thanks

It's actually not a good idea to pull out a loose tooth. Better to let it come out on it's own than risk damage to the gums or new tooth coming through
      Yes, tell that to me at the age of seven (give or take) and see how reasonable I was
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

And we're really looking forward to meeting you too *bounces*
        *squees* Can't wait to meet you!!!
        Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        Me either but will be along for the ride.
        Originally posted by llp View Post
        But at least we do get to meet MR! We are going to have a larger group this time! Really cool! See what you are doing Jumble - going to make them work a lot at Anderson's this time!

*Bouncy bouncy bounce* I've decided that meeting all of you is going to make this year the most fantastic Birthday EVER!!!!!
        sigpic
        Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
          *Bouncy bouncy bounce* I've decided that meeting all of you is going to make this year the most fantastic Birthday EVER!!!!!
          When is your b-day??!
          sigpic

Comment

When is your b-day??!
            The day of the Anderson's dinner

Comment

Omg! That's great! and convenient!!
              sigpic

Comment

When is your b-day??!

YES!!!! Now didn't I time that well
                sigpic

Comment

I think it might have been your mum that time it well

Comment

Count me in Jumble, but I think you were anyway

That wood be me. I'll be arriving on Wednesday and going to Chesterfield Returning the next day to go to Farnham and then to the Ren on Friday... I have a feeling that I'll be tired.

On that note if anyone wants to meet up in London on Thursday around 2-3pm that wood be great! I guess there's still time... Getting excited anyways! *giggles*
                    Dee how are you getting to London, have you already booked your trains? I'll be driving down that day, should be with Josi in Oxford just after lunchtime and in Farnham mid-afternoon traffic permitting, and my route takes me past Chesterfield (depending on what time I set off it should only take me about an hour to get there) - just an idea in case you want a lift rather than getting on the train?!

Seriously cannot wait for November

Comment

Yep, I'd counted you in Sarai, it's just the non-regulars that I need to sort out

I may also be needing another airbed depending on how many bodies I need to accommodate

Just had to smile - had a phonecall from a mum looking for childcare for her two little boys and after a couple of minutes chatting she said 'Oh, I can tell by your voice that you're very experienced.' That wood be my croaky justhadacoldandnotquiteoverit voice wood it? Or maybe I just sound old She's coming to see me on Thursday and if it works out that'll be my slightly wobbly financial situation sorted *crosses fingers*

Comment

Yep, I'd counted you in Sarai, it's just the non-regulars that I need to sort out
                        The Irregulars? Thought so

I may also be needing another airbed depending on how many bodies I need to accommodate
                        I have a double if we need it

Just had to smile - had a phonecall from a mum looking for childcare for her two little boys and after a couple of minutes chatting she said 'Oh, I can tell by your voice that you're very experienced.' That wood be my croaky justhadacoldandnotquiteoverit voice wood it? Or maybe I just sound old She's coming to see me on Thursday and if it works out that'll be my slightly wobbly financial situation sorted *crosses fingers*
                        *fingers crossed*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          Count me in Jumble, but I think you were anyway

Dee how are you getting to London, have you already booked your trains? I'll be driving down that day, should be with Josi in Oxford just after lunchtime and in Farnham mid-afternoon traffic permitting, and my route takes me past Chesterfield (depending on what time I set off it should only take me about an hour to get there) - just an idea in case you want a lift rather than getting on the train?!

Seriously cannot wait for November
                          Ha! That wood be awesome!!!! I will definitely want to go with you then!
                          And I didn't book anything, can't I just buy the ticket on the train station?

Or a shovel?

Or maybe it's the voice of all the experience you have...
                          sigpic

Comment

I suspect we could all be put into that category

I have a double if we need it
                            I do love it when people get the hint straight away

Um.... are you and Josi not bringing both your cars? I had assumed you wood be, because if you're not planning to it could give us a problem with getting everybody back to the Ren on the Friday I'd better get that pm sent so we know exactly what the numbers will be.

Comment

*wanders in and hears all the talk about Woohoos meeting and gets a bit jealous*
                              Who am I kidding? I REALLY wish I could meet (and hug) all of you. I need to win that lottery money NOW!
                              sigpic

Comment

That'll be me. I'm about as irregular as they come

I come with my own airbed if there's space - if not I'm happy grabbing a nearby hotel for the night?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X