The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
    Just bought my flight to AT6. Arriving Thursday morning and flying home Monday afternoon.

Looking forward to Anderson's dinner. This is still happening, Y?
    Indeed it is

Which reminds me, I really need to get an update on who is coming and who is staying over..........

Cags, remind me to have a word with Ben about the cost of living and negotiating a fair rate
    Last edited by Jumble; 18 September 2012, 03:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Indeed it is

Which reminds me, I really need get an update on who is coming and who is staying over..........

Cags, remind me to have a word with Ben about the cost of living and negotiating a fair rate

ME Even though I'm not going to AT6, I just want to meet everyone
      sigpic
      Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
        And we're really looking forward to meeting you too *bounces*

I'll be pming everyone shortly to get the definites and maybes sorted out

Comment

This makes me so emotional - extremely happy for you guys getting together, and so very sad that I can't go in November (school year and all that - have to do any travels in the summertime). I just know that a fun time will be had by all.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            This makes me so emotional - extremely happy for you guys getting together, and so very sad that I can't go in November (school year and all that - have to do any travels in the summertime). I just know that a fun time will be had by all.
            Aw *hugs Nola* I've still got my fingers crossed for TSE2 (glasshalffullglasshalffullglasshalffull) and if when that happens it may well be in the summer so you'd be able to come and meet us all in the flesh

Oh, and you'd get to meet Martin and Amanda too

Comment

*squees* Can't wait to meet you!!!

Indeed it is

Which reminds me, I really need to get an update on who is coming and who is staying over..........

That wood be me. I'll be arriving on Wednesday and going to Chesterfield Returning the next day to go to Farenham and then to the Ren on Friday... I have a feeling that I'll be tired.

On that note if anyone wants to meet up in London on Thursday around 2-3pm that wood be great! I guess there's still time... Getting excited anyways! *giggles*

all this talk of Anderson's and creme brulee...I've told my husband that I want to go to the Brazilian steakhouse for dinner and a creme brulee for my birthday next week.
              Nice!!

Awww *hugs*
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

I settled on 50p for the tooth in the end. My consccience is clear... but I think I may invest in some royal mint collector coins so I can give him one for each tooth. I have a small coin collection (nothing terribly valuable in it) and so does my dad so may as well keep up the family tradition.

Indeed it is

...which reminds me, I need to re-loan you the airbeds.

Please do. he's already been told if he bounces on the back of my sofa one more time, I'll be buying a new one out of his savings... which, incidentally, by the time he leaves school, will be significantly more than mine. I just hope it's enough to pay for university or, well, whatever else he wants to do.

Me either but will be along for the ride.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                  I settled on 50p for the tooth in the end. My consccience is clear... but I think I may invest in some royal mint collector coins so I can give him one for each tooth. I have a small coin collection (nothing terribly valuable in it) and so does my dad so may as well keep up the family tradition.
                  I love this tradition you guys have!!! And I think the coin idea is great!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    Sounds good to me

...which reminds me, I need to re-loan you the airbeds.
                    You do! So are you coming down this week-end?

Please do. he's already been told if he bounces on the back of my sofa one more time, I'll be buying a new one out of his savings... which, incidentally, by the time he leaves school, will be significantly more than mine. I just hope it's enough to pay for university or, well, whatever else he wants to do.
                    Hate to tell you, but kids don't understand about money in the bank so losing some of it will not bother him one little bit - they only understand about losing something if they can actually see it disappear

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                    I love this tradition you guys have!!! And I think the coin idea is great!
                    You don't have a Tooth Fairy?

Comment

Nope But always had fun pulling out teeth! *snorts*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                        Nope But always had fun pulling out teeth! *snorts*
                        Strangely....... I believe you

Comment

"Devilish Me has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Comment

Sounds good to me

Hate to tell you, but kids don't understand about money in the bank so losing some of it will not bother him one little bit - they only understand about losing something if they can actually see it disappear

Hmmmm! Tooth fairy has been around for a very long time in the US as well.

Cags - 50p (about $1) is quite right - Ben is too young for much more. I've heard of people give as much as $5 or $10 per tooth. They are nutz! But glad you are coming to the dinner!

Oh Jumble - Claire, Paul and I are definates - still waiting to hear from Eh-T and her nephew! Claire and I were looking at the menu yesterday and trying to decide!

Nola - I'm going to miss you not being here! What's with your schools - don't they understand vacation time in Nov!

But at least we do get to meet MR! We are going to have a larger group this time! Really cool! See what you are doing Jumble - going to make them work a lot at Anderson's this time!
                            sigpic

Comment

Casually walks into the tread and looks around at all the chatter. Waves to everyone.

Why is real life always crazy busy. I don't have time for my on-line life. Wish i could go to Anderson and meet all you WooHoos
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Strangely....... I believe you

We used to get so excited when one of us kids had a tooth that needed to be pulled, because that wood mean that the other kid had to push the door nub down (you tie a peace of sewing rope - I know it's not rope, I can't remember the name for it - to the tooth and the other one to the door nub and voila!) *giggles* If somebody did that to me today I wood probably kill them.

"Devilish Me has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Fixed
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X