No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not as if a book "wears out" after 26 loans...what makes the publisher think that a digital license wood be that short? idiots...money-grubbing idiots

Hey, I'm all for a party at any time!

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
      I will be gone for part of that, but I should be able to make it at some point. The Star Wars convention is being held a couple of hours from where I live again so I am going to that. I'm not going the whole time like a couple of years ago though.
      Ah see, that's why we celebrate more than one day

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Do an extra one for me, by proxy

Brilliant! Must be your turn for the invite, right?
      Done

And yes I think it is, actually

I think it's safe to stay with the suggested dates now.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Ah see, that's why we celebrate more than one day
        It is? I just thought we liked to streeeeetch our parties out as long as possible

Done

And yes I think it is, actually

I think it's safe to stay with the suggested dates now.
        Is that an Executive Decision taken by the WooHoodStock Administration Office?

I think you're right

Edit: How much longer to I have to have that name above my avi?

Comment

It is? I just thought we liked to streeeeetch our parties out as long as possible
          Nope. It's aaaaaall about love 'n' flocking...

...OK maybe we do...

Is that an Executive Decision taken by the WooHoodStock Administration Office?

I think you're right
          Never. The WooHoodStock Administration Office just feels what's good for the WooHoos and gently makes everyone follow it in it's quest to make the thread happy

Edit: How much longer to I have to have that name above my avi?
          Pretty much longer.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Nope. It's aaaaaall about love 'n' flocking...

...OK maybe we do...

Never. The WooHoodStock Administration Office just feels what's good for the WooHoos and gently makes everyone follow it in it's quest to make the thread happy
            Otherwise known as making an Executive Decision

Pretty much longer.

I think TPTB of GW hate me - they could have given me just about ANY other Olympic name

I'd much rather have Daniel's Swim Trunks

Bedtime for me *huggles WooHoos*

*squishy huggles Martin and blows him a kiss*

Comment

Otherwise known as making an Executive Decision
              Oh.

I think TPTB of GW hate me - they could have given me just about ANY other Olympic name

I'd much rather have Daniel's Swim Trunks

Bedtime for me *huggles WooHoos*

*squishy huggles Martin and blows him a kiss*
              But I see you still love Martin, so all's good.

I wood have loved to have ''Young’s Fencing Sabre''.
              Oh well.

sigpic

Comment

I have Young's fencing sabre. I never really liked Young. I think the only character in SGU I liked was Eli. I'd much rather be O'Neill, silver medal winner. Who are the gold and bronze winner's anyway?
                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Hammond is Gold I know that much, but I haven't seen bronze

Edit: Just saw bronze - Dr. Weir
                  Last edited by Nolamom; 03 August 2012, 07:52 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

without looking at the ranks this has to go down as one of the weirder woohoo conversations

Comment

well the fun begins - first and foremost - packing and more packing and then more packing. I have to move everything! But...but... I have so much!

Then my list starts: find an inspector to check out the place, check for utilities, check for internet (yes I know that is a utility - but it is the mainstay of my existance!) , deal with canceling everything here, set up pile for Good Will - now why didn't I toss that the last time? Oh and get a washer, dryer and a new refrigerator. Arrange to get the place painted inside, wash the carpets and get it thoroughly cleaned - you don't expect me to do that do you!

Let the games begin! Hmmmm maybe the first thing I need to do is take a nap!

what the hell - I'm a golf club - but but I don't even golf! I'd rather be sitting on the edge of Atlantis and drinking a beer!
                      sigpic

Comment

Had no clue what was going on, till i look at the names under the screen names. Man have i been out of it.

Guess i don't mind being Rush.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Have fun with 'The Games' Laurie!

I have Young's fencing sabre. I never really liked Young. I think the only character in SGU I liked was Eli. I'd much rather be O'Neill, silver medal winner. Who are the gold and bronze winner's anyway?
                          I didn't really enjoy SGU that much at first viewing, so I don't know who I like/dislike.
                          I was thinking about another 'Young'. A far yummier one

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                          Hammond is Gold I know that much, but I haven't seen bronze

Edit: Just saw bronze - Dr. Weir
                          Hammond deserves it. Weir got there by being lucky. Hmpf.

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          without looking at the ranks this has to go down as one of the weirder woohoo conversations
                          Really?
                          Not weirder than the zombie convo though...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                            Indeed!

Originally posted by llp View Post
                            well the fun begins - first and foremost - packing and more packing and then more packing. I have to move everything! But...but... I have so much!

Then my list starts: find an inspector to check out the place, check for utilities, check for internet (yes I know that is a utility - but it is the mainstay of my existance!) , deal with canceling everything here, set up pile for Good Will - now why didn't I toss that the last time? Oh and get a washer, dryer and a new refrigerator. Arrange to get the place painted inside, wash the carpets and get it thoroughly cleaned - you don't expect me to do that do you!

Let the games begin! Hmmmm maybe the first thing I need to do is take a nap!

what the hell - I'm a golf club - but but I don't even golf! I'd rather be sitting on the edge of Atlantis and drinking a beer!
                            I hate moving, I've done it one too many times.

*hugs WooHoos*

Have fun with 'The Games' Laurie!

I didn't really enjoy SGU that much at first viewing, so I don't know who I like/dislike.
                            I was thinking about another 'Young'. A far yummier one

Hammond deserves it. Weir got there by being lucky. Hmpf.

Really?
                            Not weirder than the zombie convo though...
                            I couldn't get into SGU. I liked Eli because I could sympathize with him. Plus, I live not far from where the actor supposedly grew up and went to school. I pass his high school whenever I go to the mall. How cool is that?

And if you mean Jonathon Young, I totally agree. He's what finally got a former co-worker and I to "bond" as friends. Nothing like Sanctuary and J-Yo to bring together two young women who've known each other since sophomore year of college.
                            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Yep, weird conversations are a specialty around here.

Have ever so much fun with packing - just keep telling yourself "this is the LAST time"

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

I couldn't get into SGU. I liked Eli because I could sympathize with him. Plus, I live not far from where the actor supposedly grew up and went to school. I pass his high school whenever I go to the mall. How cool is that?
                                Heh. Very!

I have decided that I'll watch SGU again some time. Maybe if I look at it with fresh eyes, I'll appreciate it more. I did like the actors. Some very good ones, ut I couldn't care about the characters. I have no idea why not.
                                It looked great.

And if you mean Jonathon Young, I totally agree. He's what finally got a former co-worker and I to "bond" as friends. Nothing like Sanctuary and J-Yo to bring together two young women who've known each other since sophomore year of college.
                                Absolutely!

And that's pretty awesome

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X