Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nad's Farewell Sanctuary Party Quiz

On screen:

Who's your favorite Sanctuary character and why?

Magnus - who else could it be!

Which character wood you permanently kill off and how?

Do I have to??? - I know - the idiot from the gov't that tried to control the Sanctuary - by putting him in one of those cages that has a human eating monster in it!

Describe Martin's dream cameo?

Dressed as an abnormal that can walk through walls!

What's your favorite absurd, non canon-ey romantic relationship?

Bigfoot/Kate

If Sanctuary could come back, but only as a cross over with another cancelled show, it wood be with...?

SG1 (old crew) - how would Carter like Magnus hitting on General O'Neill

Who has the most awesome hair?

Magnus - I've gotten use to her dark hair - but I like it blond as well!

Off screen:

If you were an abnormal what wood you be?

Easy - super smart and could fly!

Name the WooHoo who's most likely to be an abnormal and state why?
    Jumble (of course) - she has super powers with kids!

What's your own sanctuary?

My mind!

What's your favorite colour?

Red

What character wood you ship yourself with?

Tesla

And name the character you wood end up with because the writers hate you?

Probably the mermaid because I haven't swam in decades!
    sigpic

Comment

You mentioned about writing about our fondest memories....well I have two in mind. TSE and a few days later - our trip to the set. TSE was a blast. Jumble got to meet Martin, Amanda was charming and kind as ever and I got to meet the rest of the cast. The auction was fantastic and when I got the quilt and Martin came over and asked if I really wanted his sweaty t-shirt I smiled and said of course. I was giving it to Jumble. He smiled at me, gave me a big hug and whispered a few very sweet and kind words to me. And the look on Jumble's face when I gave her the shirt was priceless.

But the trip to the set was fantastic. EH-T, Claire, Jumble and myself went on this excursion. Everyone there was so kind and lovely. They were more than generous in their time and considerate beyond words. We got tons of pictures and some fantastic souvenirs...which I will always treasure. It will be something I will remember always

(Pictures to follow)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
        http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/Sanctuary/98percentkickass_NM.jpg
        Awesome arties Nola, but that one should have been a thumbnail

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
          You mentioned about writing about our fondest memories....well I have two in mind. TSE and a few days later - our trip to the set. TSE was a blast. Jumble got to meet Martin, Amanda was charming and kind as ever and I got to meet the rest of the cast. The auction was fantastic and when I got the quilt and Martin came over and asked if I really wanted his sweaty t-shirt I smiled and said of course. I was giving it to Jumble. He smiled at me, gave me a big hug and whispered a few very sweet and kind words to me. And the look on Jumble's face when I gave her the shirt was priceless.

But the trip to the set was fantastic. EH-T, Claire, Jumble and myself went on this excursion. Everyone there was so kind and lovely. They were more than generous in their time and considerate beyond words. We got tons of pictures and some fantastic souvenirs...which I will always treasure. It will be something I will remember always

(Pictures to follow)
          And of course, that is my most treasured Sanctuary moment

To meet the man that had been such a bright guiding light during some of the worst times of my life, to find him to be exactly who and what I'd thought he was, and for him to be so overwhelming lovely to me - awesome doesn't even begin to cover it And the pictures I have of that precious time are a constant reminder, they bring a smile to my face every day.....

Meeting Amanda was awesome too....

.... and I shared the whole thing with such wonderful friends........

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
            [B]Nad's Farewell Sanctuary Party Quiz

Describe Martin's dream cameo?

Dressed as an abnormal that can walk through walls!
            He can walk through my wall anytime

If Sanctuary could come back, but only as a cross over with another cancelled show, it wood be with...?

SG1 (old crew) - how would Carter like Magnus hitting on General O'Neill
            Magnus has better taste than that

Name the WooHoo who's most likely to be an abnormal and state why?
            Jumble (of course) - she has super powers with kids!
            Thank you

What character wood you ship yourself with?

Tesla
            Oooh, I didn't know you had a thing for Tesla

Comment

*sends the sun to Estrela, ant the sea and the beach....heck...sends Greese*

atthe questioneer Nad! And you're right...it's always the librerians!*giggles*

congrats on your 69 Jumble!

And mygoshlove all the arties, most of them I'venever seen.

*huggles Wohoos*

Edit: and to all that wanted Will killed off... Most of you I'll see in November *evil grin*
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Well that's put a great big smile on my face already this morning - lots of lovely arties (*waves to Sy*), more questionnairing, and those fabulous pictures of When Jumble Met Martin, which always make me grin stupidly

Morning all
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

The only thing ore fun than making the question is reading the answers!

*hugs WooHoos*

Yay for More Art!

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                  *blinks* ROTFL! Well, in that case you better add me to that since I'm the librarian in training. You know, we're only crazy because we have to break the stereotype.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Sorry about the over-sized posting. I just pulled stuff from the depths of PB and didn't check the sizes. Looks as if Baggie (likely, or one of the other mods) has snipped it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      Sorry about the over-sized posting. I just pulled stuff from the depths of PB and didn't check the sizes. Looks as if Baggie (likely, or one of the other mods) has snipped it.
                      Jasmina took out the img tags - nice of her not to snip the whole post We really need to check everything, especially stuff that we haven't posted for a while - it's easy to forget which ones need to be thumbnailed

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Well that's put a great big smile on my face already this morning - lots of lovely arties (*waves to Sy*), more questionnairing, and those fabulous pictures of When Jumble Met Martin, which always make me grin stupidly

Morning all
                        Sounds like a good movie title!
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                          Sounds like a good movie title!
                          Guess which scene just flashed through my mind

Comment

Morning all! Well, it's morning for me anyway. I brought more Broccoli. *puts out a plate*
                            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

!!!!
                              Jumble!!!
                              You got to meet AT and Martin?! And get your own chair?! And meet with them for three days (three different shirts)?!

I do believe it's story time!

Comment

Oh wow. Lots of lovely art - and a questionnaire I am not going to attempt but am loving the responses to

I looked through my art folder and I have no sanctuary art - apart from the one I already posted (I know, slap me if you must!)

So I made this.........

Hopefully someone will like it
                                sigpic
                                Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Working...
                                X