No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might actually have to get a good picture of my Helen drawing from AT5 and post it this weekend. I framed it before I remembered to get a good photo so I will have to take it out of the frame.

Comment

Some Helen/John Wallpapers I did. There are part of a series using lyrics from Gothic Metal songs.
      Lost in Life by Sirenia

Jillian(I'd Give my Heart) by Within Temptation

All I Need by Within Temptation

What Have You Done by Within Temptation (yes, I know there's a typo. I haven't had a chance to fix it)

Angels by Within Temptation
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Yay, my birthday party! I mean, Sanctuary Farewell Party! I mean...*iz confuzed*....*goes back to bed*
        sigpic

Comment

Happyyyy birthday Luvinjoe

i have no idea how to say farewell to Sanctuary, so I won't

Love all the arties!
          sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Happy birthday Luvnjoe!!

Loving the pretties, even if it is sort of bittersweet

Don't think I have much in the way of Sanctuary art, which is a more a reflection on my artworking habits of the past couple of years than the show itself!! But here's a few I do have...

(Made for Laurie's birthday)

*snorts*

(I think these last two were made for Bree? My memory is appalling )

And finally seen this?? Bad weather, pah! That's what they think...
            Last edited by Sarai; 29 June 2012, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
              Yay, my birthday party! I mean, Sanctuary Farewell Party! I mean...*iz confuzed*....*goes back to bed*
              Happy Birthday!

Sarai, don't worry. There is no shortage of broccoli here in the states. *puts another plate out* I ran to the store and bought more.

sigpic

Comment

*dances in*

Happy Birthday Luvnjoe!!!

Happy Farewell Sanctuary Party!!!

Will be back with arties n stuff in a bit...
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
                  In Honor of our WhoWho Celebration i am going to talk about all the good Sanctuary times:

To Begin the first scene where Will met Magnus, she hit him with the car he passed out. Flash forward to the hospital and she gives him her card, and tells him, “You got in way.” Something he does throughout the series.
                  The Introduction of John Druitt, AKA Jack the Ripper, simple put an amazing use of Chris Heyerdahl. His story and episode were great.
                  Flash forward to the introduction of who would become my favorite character, Nikola Tesla, as played by Jonathan Young. Talk about an introduction and every episode after that, the best under appreciated actor out there. I <3 Tesla, and became a proud member of the TESLEN shippers and Tesla Troopers.
                  Than to the end of season one/beginning of Season 2, killing off one of the series regulars, talk about a shock, but great TV. They rose about it and IMHO the show became that much better. Still Miss Ashley, but such is life, when you are a Monster Hunter.
                  Throughout the whole series they had some amazing guest stars/characters, James Watson, pure genius; Big Foot, Affectingly known as Biggie, got to love Chris’s dual rule, even came too really like Kate and loved Henry, especially his scene toward the end with Tesla, they were great.

I really have a hard time pin pointing a favorite episode, they are all so good. Will miss new episode, but I look forward to re-visiting all the good times.

hugs to all the WhoWho's out there, and the Spencers, we all see lurking.
                  Wow! I think you got it all there in a nutshell

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                  I might actually have to get a good picture of my Helen drawing from AT5 and post it this weekend. I framed it before I remembered to get a good photo so I will have to take it out of the frame.
                  Look forward to seeing it

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                  We're multi-partying

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Happy birthday Luvnjoe!!

Loving the pretties, even if it is sort of bittersweet

Don't think I have much in the way of Sanctuary art, which is a more a reflection on my artworking habits of the past couple of years than the show itself!! But here's a few I do have...

<lazy snip>

Awesome arties!

And finally seen this?? Bad weather, pah! That's what they think...
                  That explains why Sainsbugs only had the frozen version - totally useless for WooHoo purposes

Nice wps there Padme
                  Last edited by Jumble; 29 June 2012, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    Wow! I think you got it all there in a nutshell

Look forward to seeing it

We're multi-partying

Awesome arties!

That explains why Sainsbugs only had the frozen version - totally useful for WooHoo purposes

Nice wps there Padme
                    Thanks!

sigpic

Comment

My day is not going well Earlier this pm the water board turned off the water supply - no warning, no reason given When it came back on again I turned on all the taps to get rid of all the murky water and other crap, then turned on the shower to clear it all out of the bath. So far so good. Then I turned the shower off. The water kept running Turned off the power - the water kept running So I called the emergency plumber - took him half an hour to isolate the water supply to the shower and shut it off, and now I'm without a shower until Monday afternoon, when it will either get a new part or be replaced. Lovely Just what I need during this horrible sweaty weather

Anywoo, more Sanctuary art......

Comment

I figured i would post all of my sanctuary art, from the past couple of months. Most of them being Teslen in nature. I can't help it.

I think they are all under the size, i am pretty sure any way.
                        Last edited by max_omega; 29 June 2012, 10:59 AM.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

The sizes are fine Max, and they're all too good to be hidden in spoilers - could you take them out please?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                            That explains why Sainsbugs only had the frozen version - totally useless for WooHoo purposes

Bloomin' weather

Or not as the case may be, please excuse the awful pun !

Comment

Beautiful arties, Jumble! I'm sorry to hear about your water problem. Here, have some cake.

Last edited by Padme18; 29 June 2012, 10:37 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                                Beautiful arties, Jumble! I'm sorry to hear about your water problem. Here, have some cake.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...layer_cake.jpg
                                Mmmm YUM! Thank you

It's just a little over the 700 px though - maybe post it as a thumbnail

Comment

Working...
                                X