The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    It's like the weather knows about the Jubilee and all the outdoor events planned Ahhh the British summer

Yes, it was a complete wash out!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Yeah..... you'd think Her Royal Majesty wood have some pull after 60 years woodn't you?

Ok, I'm almost ready to go and collect the goodies from Anderson's and then head up the M25 to Cags' - wish me luck with the traffic
    Good luck, and I hope you're having a great time!

EDIT: *huggles for Laurie*
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Sorry for not being here this week. I have to hand in the final version of my thesis monday and had to redo my entire lay-out because the teacher found my thesis too difficult to understand I just have to finish my GAP analysis now and rewrite the advise, check my thesis and print it tomorrow! Then a party on monday!

Also got my grade from the report you girls helped with(the discussion) and I got an 8.5(A)! Really happy with that! THANKIES everyone for your help!
      Gah, It won't let me green you.

HUGE congratulations on your big score!

And Tjinta looks cute being lazy.
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Aaah totally stuffed from yummy Anderson's chicken and leek pie. Gotta fit the toffee apple crumble in... somehow.

Oh and Jumble is here safely, by the way. In case you're wondering.
        sigpic

Comment

*sends Big Hugs to those wanting/needing them*
          *runs after those who do not. Nekkid*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          Aaah totally stuffed from yummy Anderson's chicken and leek pie. Gotta fit the toffee apple crumble in... somehow.

Oh and Jumble is here safely, by the way. In case you're wondering.
          Meh. As long as the food arrives safely...
          Last edited by DutchIndeed; 03 June 2012, 12:26 PM.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*flops into thread*

I am in my new place, internet up and running, and mostly out of boxes. Now I just need my furniture to be delivered so I can get the rest of the way out of them! I am EXHAUSTED, but in a pleasant way. First day of work tomorrow too!

I've breezed through the thread, but wanted to offer hugs to Laurie and a nod to Jumble's assessment. You've had a rough winter. Hopefully the worst is behind you and summer will bring wonderful things for you.
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Just got home from the granddaughter's graduation ceremony and afterward celebration. Skyler is a sweetie and we are all proud of her. But lordy am I tired! It's almost 1 a.m.

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Yey for settling in MoB! Good for you

Nola that first one is awesome!!

Hope all of the UK Woohoo's had a lovely day yesterday with all that was going on, and that you continue to have a lovely extended weekend

I've started working on a movie again, but it's something short so the shooting will be from Friday to Tuesday.
                sigpic
                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Pic of my just graduated granddaughter Skyler

And a good one of my youngest grandson Aedan
                  sigpic

Comment

*wanders in bleary eyed and wrapped in Union flag*

Aww, awesome pics Nola. You have a lovely family.

*huggles MOB* Wonderful to hear you are in and, er, unpacking.

Yay Dee, sounds exciting (when are you producing movies with Martin then? )

Some pictures of last night's Anderson's supplied dessert:

Sticky toffee pudding Toffee apple crumble.

...with custard!

Sorry, I forgot to photograph the awesome chicken and leek pie but, you'll have to take my word for it that it was delish!
                    sigpic

Comment

*huggles Woohoos* That food looks delicious Cags!

Yay for your granddaughters graduation Nola! You have gorgeous grandkids

Handed my thesis in today!(after lots of stressing)...now only my German exam last week and if I pass everything I just have to defend my thesis and I'm all done
                      sigpic

Comment

Evening all

My Jubilee hiatus is over - work done, and I have tomorrow off so can join the majority of the UK once more!

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                        *flops into thread*

I am in my new place, internet up and running, and mostly out of boxes. Now I just need my furniture to be delivered so I can get the rest of the way out of them! I am EXHAUSTED, but in a pleasant way. First day of work tomorrow too!

I've breezed through the thread, but wanted to offer hugs to Laurie and a nod to Jumble's assessment. You've had a rough winter. Hopefully the worst is behind you and summer will bring wonderful things for you.
                        *hugs* Glad you're in, even if still in boxes Hope the first day went well!

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                        Yey for settling in MoB! Good for you

Nola that first one is awesome!!

Hope all of the UK Woohoo's had a lovely day yesterday with all that was going on, and that you continue to have a lovely extended weekend

I've started working on a movie again, but it's something short so the shooting will be from Friday to Tuesday.
                        Sounds good

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                        Lovely pics! And congrats to Skyler

Sorry, I forgot to photograph the awesome chicken and leek pie but, you'll have to take my word for it that it was delish!
                        *drools*

But I bet it would have been yummier had it been sticky toffee pudding

Handed my thesis in today!(after lots of stressing)...now only my German exam last week and if I pass everything I just have to defend my thesis and I'm all done
                        Congrats on handing in! Viel Glueck fuer die Pruefung and good luck for the thesis defence!
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                          Lovely kids Congrats on your granddaughter's graduation! She must be excited, all those options in front of her...

This time next year...
                          *is reminded of Delboy*

Looks yummy

aaaa! Awesome! Congrats!!!!!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          Evening all

My Jubilee hiatus is over - work done, and I have tomorrow off so can join the majority of the UK once more!

Go you! Finally...

Sounds good
                          It is. The crew is great which is important.
                          sigpic
                          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*hugs* for finishing thesis
                            *hugs* for filming
                            *hugs* for new places
                            *hugs* for WooHoomeets and Anderson's treats (even if I didn't get any!)

today's bits:

and this one made me laugh out loud - Asteroid Magnet

sigpic

Comment

I haven't looked at the S4K home page in a while. I see this was posted:

Greetings everyone!

Though it is sad to say good-bye to the wonderful series that was Sanctuary, we owe the incredible energy that surrounded that show to motivating us to give it a life beyond its run. It was always our intention that we would grow and evolve beyond the life of the series. We want to tell you all that we are committed to our charities and the good work that they are doing. The money we have raised has made a huge difference, and we are working on a plan that will give our fundraising longevity far into the future.

Get excited about our next auction which will happen in the fall. Yes, there will be amazing show props!

Peace to all,

Amanda, Damian and Jill

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                                I haven't looked at the S4K home page in a while. I see this was posted:

Greetings everyone!

Though it is sad to say good-bye to the wonderful series that was Sanctuary, we owe the incredible energy that surrounded that show to motivating us to give it a life beyond its run. It was always our intention that we would grow and evolve beyond the life of the series. We want to tell you all that we are committed to our charities and the good work that they are doing. The money we have raised has made a huge difference, and we are working on a plan that will give our fundraising longevity far into the future.

Get excited about our next auction which will happen in the fall. Yes, there will be amazing show props!

Peace to all,

Amanda, Damian and Jill
                                Not bad for a luddite - got it posted at both sites!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X