• Show
Clear All

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!

*comes back baking*
    sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Happy New Year everyone!

Hope you're all having a great time over the holidays.
      sigpic

Comment

So, are we having a WooHoo New Year reception?
        You know... where we drink wine, shake hands, exchange hugs and well wishes, wave to all the lurking Spencers and walk around naked?

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

SFN part 2:

Spoiler:
          Oh wow. That was... intense.
          I mean... wow.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Happy New Year Woohoos

Yes I know Martinmas and multicoloured day is over and done with but it's sooo pretty

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              So, are we having a WooHoo New Year reception?
              You know... where we drink wine, shake hands, exchange hugs and well wishes, wave to all the lurking Spencers and walk around naked?

*downs last of flat champagne*
              *starts up chorus of Auld Lang Syne*

SFN part 2:

Spoiler:
              Oh wow. That was... intense.
              I mean... wow.
              SFN part 2:
              Spoiler:
              Yeah. I spent half an hour scratching my head trying to work out how it was all fitting together and then the last 10 minutes with my jaw on the floor. Of course Magnus had a plan all along, but I didn't expect it to be quite so... apocalyptic

Plus, how stunning was Amanda in that whole thing? Kickass and fabulous

Oh, and Teslen squee

Jumble, cover your ears for the next bit...

Hate to say it though, but it did kind of feel a bit like a series finale Obviously I really hope they get a fifth season, but I'm just saying, if they don't and that is the last we see of Sanctuary, it's kind of a good place to leave it I wouldn't feel dissatisfied narratively, even if I was to be disappointed fannishly, if that makes sense. Can't help feeling that they were hedging their bets very cleverly - it works both as a new beginning for another season and also as a nice ending for the whole thing.
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                *downs last of flat champagne*
                *starts up chorus of Auld Lang Syne*

SFN part 2:
                Spoiler:
                Yeah. I spent half an hour scratching my head trying to work out how it was all fitting together and then the last 10 minutes with my jaw on the floor. Of course Magnus had a plan all along, but I didn't expect it to be quite so... apocalyptic

Plus, how stunning was Amanda in that whole thing? Kickass and fabulous

Oh, and Teslen squee

Jumble, cover your ears for the next bit...

Hate to say it though, but it did kind of feel a bit like a series finale Obviously I really hope they get a fifth season, but I'm just saying, if they don't and that is the last we see of Sanctuary, it's kind of a good place to leave it I wouldn't feel dissatisfied narratively, even if I was to be disappointed fannishly, if that makes sense. Can't help feeling that they were hedging their bets very cleverly - it works both as a new beginning for another season and also as a nice ending for the whole thing.
                SFN 2

Spoiler:
                That ^^^ is exactly how I was feeling right from the middle of SFN1 In fact, I think I did say that it felt like MAD were not expecting to get renewed.

But if that's the case, then they've finished with an incredibly powerful ep...... but still left it open for continuation

*tries to be patient and not cry in the meantime*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  SFN 2

Spoiler:
                  That ^^^ is exactly how I was feeling right from the middle of SFN1 In fact, I think I did say that if felt like MAD were not expecting to get renewed.

*tries to be patient and not cry in the meantime*
                  SFN
                  Spoiler:
                  *passes tissues*

I don't think I ever caught up on the discussion on here about part one, as I didn't see it until quite a few days after it aired.

I wouldn't put it as gloomily as that, but I do think they were covering themselves in case. I think they clearly had less confidence that they would get renewed this time, and so wanted to bring the story to a point where it would be a satisfying conclusion if they didn't, and yet also gave them lots of fodder for the next season if they did Clever MAD
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    SFN
                    Spoiler:
                    *passes tissues*

I don't think I ever caught up on the discussion on here about part one, as I didn't see it until quite a few days after it aired.

I wouldn't put it as gloomily as that, but I do think they were covering themselves in case. I think they clearly had less confidence that they would get renewed this time, and so wanted to bring the story to a point where it would be a satisfying conclusion if they didn't, and yet also gave them lots of fodder for the next season if they did Clever MAD
                    SFN2

Spoiler:
                    Yes, very clever I guess it's understandable that they might not expect SyFy to allow them a fifth season, bearing in mind how they've treated other shows recently, so I guess hedging their bets was a good idea. And I have no doubt at all that there will be more shows from MAD, so it's not quite the end of my world

I have a massive amount of paperwork that I've been avoiding for weeks, so I guess I'd better get it done

*squishy huggles WooHoos*

*squishy huggles Martin for the first time this year*

Comment

There was a two quotes that I had to delete... Cause I couldn't read them with the multicolored effect on I think it was Jumble's post about the setting's about the vid and my response would be: Oh! ... and can't remember what the other one was about

HAPPY NEW YEAR WOOHOOOS!

I'm so glad the Martinmas was such a success! I enjoyed every bit of those 12 days!

Look! I made my best arty EVER!

Funniest thing I have seen in this new year Lurrrv it!

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/69%20new%20banners/28469-correct.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2d9zWSGdWk

There was so much Awesome Coloured Artwork that I just couldn't squeeze them all in - so apologies for those that had to be left out

Oh Cags! I just knew someone wood post something after I'd finished the vid
                      LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THE VID! ... plus I adore that song... and I can't ever remember what's it called. Carrol of the bells? I love it. and I love this vid Congrats on '69

Congrats on 14000 Nad!!! Awesome talking

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/Fun%20gifs/congratulations06b.gif
                      Yeah on the promotion! I got my promotion a couple of weeks ago. Kinda nice, isn't it?
                      Congrats on the promotion!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                      Coming in to share http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l547/OCD_32/hug.gif with everyone

And to wish you all a Happy New Year - I know I won't make the magical hour and as it's my little Elephant's 9th Birthday tomorrow I probably should get a good night's sleep !!

Birthday fairy cakes baked - check

Presents wrapped - check

Card written - check

Staring mournfully at alcohol so cruelly denied by medication - check

Have a lovely evening all WooHoo's
                      Happy Birthday to the little one Mr!!!!

Edit: It is Carol of the Bells it says so at the end of Jumble's vid ... it just went by quickly lol
                      Last edited by Devilish Me; 01 January 2012, 07:40 AM.
                      sigpic
                      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                        There was a two quotes that I had to delete... Cause I couldn't read them with the multicolored effect on I think it was Jumble's post about the setting's about the vid and my response would be: Oh! ... and can't remember what the other one was about

HAPPY NEW YEAR WOOHOOOS!

I'm so glad the Martinmas was such a success! I enjoyed every bit of those 12 days!

Funniest thing I have seen in this new year Lurrrv it!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THE VID! ... plus I adore that song... and I can't ever remember what's it called. Carrol of the bells? I love it. and I love this vid Congrats on '69
                        Yep, Carol of the Bells - the August Burns Red version

Thanks

You need to remove the img tags from the banner

From the GABIT thread:

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                        Payment Emails have now gone out into the ether. Please read ALL of the email. There is important information all the way through.

Please check your spam filters before contacting us.

Kay G4
                        Haven't got mine yet though........

Comment

Yep, Carol of the Bells - the August Burns Red version

Thanks

You need to remove the img tags from the banner

From the GABIT thread:

Haven't got mine yet though........
                          Me neither
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                            Me neither
                            Don't worry, it often takes a while to arrive

Comment

Don't worry, it often takes a while to arrive
                              Especially if you're a Woohoo... even our mails get in trouble!

I remember when we had to pay for AT5, I was in Turkey, and something was wrong with the transfer of money from our bank (they didn't want to transfer the money if they didn't have proof that it was indeed the Gabit people who I was paying or something like that) and I had to sit in the hotel to wait for a phone call from them, while trying to reach the Gabit ppl and the receptionist who was this very sweet old man yelling all over the hotel: "Iriiiiiiina, Iriiiiiina, Iriiiiiiina, phoooone" - who also called me monkey in Serbian since that's what the previous Serbian guests taught him ...and then going out and trying to find my friends on the beach That was a fun fun day. But all's well that ends well *nods*

Love your sig Jumble, great work Nola. I think I always like arties with Martin and that particular font.
                              sigpic

Comment

Further post from GABIT:

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                                AT6 Payment Emails.

A problem has occurred with sending out these emails. Please bear with us while we try to rectify it. I will post again when all is well.

Kay G4
                                Aparently nobody has received theirs yet

Comment

Working...
                                X