Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
    Glad you had a great time Jumble

Is there some in-built programming that means Children can't get to sleep on Christmas Eve??? Normally Elephant is out at 7 and sleeps a full 12 hours... not tonight though (and I still have wrapping to do!!!!)
    Tell me about it. Santa has twice tried to fill a certain young man's stocking and twice he's still been awake. I just wanna get smashed now, ta. At this rate I'm going to actually end up waking him when I do eventually attempt it. Luckily I have a long red hooded dressing gown so I can hope he's not quite with it and mistakes me for a rather clean shaven Santa.
    In fairness, while he's not asleep, he's lying good as gold and dead still pretending to be so I suppose brownie points for being good.

Edit:.......and now I have to go and play tooth fairy as well!!!

Oh joy! I have yet to get to that stage. What's the going rate these days?

Jumble, I hope you gave Stuart a hug from me/us too. Yeah, of course you did. Loving the yellow slicker pics. I knew they'd come out somewhere.

Hmm, shall I go attempts some yellow art before I kill my brain cells? I might give it a go.

(P.S. Still giggling over "golden rod" here. )
    sigpic

Comment

A very happy Xmas to all.....and Jumble was right, she didn't make a lot of sense but I did understand the part about her and her daughter drinking 2 bottles of wine! So much for my surprise call....I'm surprised she remembered even talking to me.

Well the kids are suppose to be here any minute now, so got to run!
      sigpic

Comment

Happy Christmahanakwanzakah to you, Woohoos!
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Everything is almost ready here for a quiet evening with my parents and my grandma. Just passing by the thread to wish you all a wonderful time, whatever you're celebrating.

*huggles all around*
          sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            [B]

Tell me about it. Santa has twice tried to fill a certain young man's stocking and twice he's still been awake. I just wanna get smashed now, ta. At this rate I'm going to actually end up waking him when I do eventually attempt it. Luckily I have a long red hooded dressing gown so I can hope he's not quite with it and mistakes me for a rather clean shaven Santa.
            In fairness, while he's not asleep, he's lying good as gold and dead still pretending to be so I suppose brownie points for being good.

Oh yes I had the 'lying still and breathing slowly routine earlier....... as if we didn't try that one when we were little!!

Going rate..... well our tooth fairy is inclined to carry 50p's, although if it is a troublesome tooth (or the first) a £1 has been known to appear..... unfortunately this tooth was a problematic one so £1 it is!

Merry Hugs to Jakie(I did remember to email you!!) and to all other WooHoo's
            sigpic
            Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Does his shirt look better to you now that it's more yellow?

sigpic

Comment

Have a very Merry Christmas to those of who celebrate!!
                sigpic

Comment

Dropping in to say hi and pass out huggles at the end of a lovely Christmas Eve. Made the mince pies (always my Christmas Eve job) and played with my nephew, and all is happy and festive.

Hope Jumble has had a lovely evening at Anderson's and that Stuart has surpassed himself once more

Christmas wishes to everyone, only 36 minutes to go here
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Since we're all doing the dropping in routine I'll do it as well..

Merry Christmas everyone!

Some of you will have already seen this on FB buuuut...
                    and I did make the nose more reddish to create te nice "Rudolf the red nose reindeer effect" ...I'm evil to my dog; I know.
                    sigpic

Comment

I know this isn't yellow, but it's a new pic of Amanda from the Sanctuary team and I thought it was lovely and topical.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

From what I hear it's anything between 20p and £5 Start as you mean to go on - whatever the fairy brings for the first one will be expected for each of the rest

Jumble, I hope you gave Stuart a hug from me/us too. Yeah, of course you did. Loving the yellow slicker pics. I knew they'd come out somewhere.

Hmm, shall I go attempts some yellow art before I kill my brain cells? I might give it a go.

(P.S. Still giggling over "golden rod" here. )
                        Oh yes, I gave him a HUGE WooHoo huggle

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        A very happy Xmas to all.....and Jumble was right, she didn't make a lot of sense but I did understand the part about her and her daughter drinking 2 bottles of wine! So much for my surprise call....I'm surprised she remembered even talking to me.

Well the kids are suppose to be here any minute now, so got to run!

Sorry about that I find mobile phone conversations difficult when I'm sober - can never hear clearly But it was lovely of you to call *huggles*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Dropping in to say hi and pass out huggles at the end of a lovely Christmas Eve. Made the mince pies (always my Christmas Eve job) and played with my nephew, and all is happy and festive.
                        I saw you making those mince pies on FB and had to resist eating one of mine - had to keep lots of space for dinner at Anderson's

Hope Jumble has had a lovely evening at Anderson's and that Stuart has surpassed himself once more
                        We did have a lovely evening, and the food was Awesome! I'll post pics tomorrow

Christmas wishes to everyone, only 36 minutes to go here
                        It's 12.15am now so....

MERRY CHRISTMAS WOOHOOOS!!!

Comment

Last edited by Jumble; 24 December 2011, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Day 25 of the WooHoo Advent Calendar is by Jumble

And here's the vid.....

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X