Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waves back to Laurie*

Posting for Estrela.....

Last edited by Jumble; 24 December 2011, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      This colour is called ''Golden Rod''!

You point that out and have the cheek to accuse Jumble of being Icky!

Happy Birthday Sil! Hope you have the most awesomeast day.

*huggles Laurie's boredom away* I shall miss your yellowing up the thread.

Er... silly o'clock this morning last night I was dithering about a Sunflower theme for yellow day but I see great minds really do think alike. I ended up making a video instead. Not even remotely Martinmassy related and not even Sekrit Santa so not relevant here today.

I have a list of things as long as my arm to do so best crack on and hope for some yellow art time later - if I haven't passed out through lack of caffeine by then.
      sigpic

Comment

Thank you Cags - it's nice to know that others see where the ickyness really comes from on this thread

Yep, the sunflower did seem the obvious choice for Yellow Day

Whilst in the shower I had time to think, and now I'm wondering....

Sanctuary for None pt 1

Spoiler:
        ... in such a jam-packed ep, why was so much time given to Tesla's 'depression'? It HAS to be relevant!

I think I'm seeing daylight at the end of this tunnel

Have to say though, I'm now quite worried that S5 hasn't been given the greenlight, because if SFN2 sorts out what we've just seen in pt1, that wood look to me like MAD are not expecting to be renewed Add to that what Amanda said about having other stuff to do, and both RyRo and CH already involved with other shows........ it's not looking good to me

*crosses fingers and toes*

Comment

yellow...sort of!

sigpic
          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Sooo have to agree with those sentiments Sil

Just wish I'd figured all that out a LOT sooner

Comment

*iz proud I got the right colour today* (although how anyone could get it wrong after seeing Jumbles sig today.....lol)
              sigpic

Comment

That's what it's there for Oma

Gah! Twenty minutes before Suz and Mike get here to take me to Anderson's for Christmas Eve dinner and the zip on the back of my new top is stuck Where's Michael when I need him? Probably off somewhere chasing some blonde bimbo angel

Oh wait! He prefers redheads, of course he does

I'll be back later full of Stuart's goodies and hopefully a couple of glasses of wine and some yellow Martinpicspam *waves*

Edit: That didn't come out right - I meant I'll be bringing some Martinpicspam!

Comment

Morning Woohoo! Lazy-ing in bed this morning. I have some wrapping left to do, but all the housework is done already! No pressure.

So writing in dark yellow is okay? Alright. Switching to yellow. That one is easier to read.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  LG Love the advent!
                  Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                  Love the advent Jackie and your sig! Awesomeness!
                  Why thank you ladies!
                  And I must say I'm quite proud of that sig!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  Good grief Dee, you've been very busy! Awesome yellow arts

*huggles*
                  I'll second that!

Awwww!

Sanctuary for None pt 1

Spoiler:
                  Tesla is depressed *hugs him*

Only just started watching, so that's all I've got so far.......
                  SFN 1
                  Spoiler:
                  I just *love* Tesla in that episode! James Thorpe wrote it, and he wrote Sleepers and For King and Country (I think). And Chimera earlier this season. He's becoming one of my favourite writers.

Sanctuary for None pt 1

Spoiler:
                  ... in such a jam-packed ep, why was so much time given to Tesla's 'depression'? It HAS to be relevant!

I think I'm seeing daylight at the end of this tunnel

Have to say though, I'm now quite worried that S5 hasn't been given the greenlight, because if SFN2 sorts out what we've just seen in pt1, that wood look to me like MAD are not expecting to be renewed Add to that what Amanda said about having other stuff to do, and both RyRo and CH already involved with other shows........ it's not looking good to me

*crosses fingers and toes*
                  SFN 1 + Season 5
                  Spoiler:
                  I thought Tesla's depression was the perfect comic relief from the tension-filled episode. That and he did say one line about Addison stealing his experiment. I think it was only to get him in the Sanctuary for Part 2, but I could be mistaken.

I'm worried about season 5 too. I best we can do is cross our fingers and wait.
                  Amanda also sais in her recent interview though that the team working on Sanctuary didn't feel like they were done telling their story. She was asked if they planned returning to the web is Syfy cancelled them and she didn't know. But whatever they decide, I think I'll still have hope for *some* sort of continuation at some point in the future.

The only thing I'm hoping now is that it doesn't end on a cliffhanger next week. Because I'd hate for it to finish on a loose end.

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                  Too true!

Okay, breakfast, then I'm rewatching SFN part 1 while wrapping gifts.
                  *hugs Woohoos*

I'm laughing at Jumble getting ready for dinner when I just woke up. Time zones.

Those celebrating tonight, hope you have a wonderful time!

EDIT: I'm Cupid. Sort of fits with the Multi-Shipping.
                  Last edited by LadyGalaxyJ; 24 December 2011, 07:40 AM.
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

My 69!

Inspired by y'all's sunflower banners:

Oh my, it's a good thing I'm getting a new laptop tomorrow. A key just broke off!
                    sigpic

Comment

Lovely arties everyone! Very nice!

Jumble have a fun evening at Andersons! I'm jealous!
                      sigpic

Comment

I'll probably only be able to get on fleetingly tomorrow - if at all - so I really hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas *squishy huggles Woohoos*

Comment

*walks in sheepishly*

Wow, I just keep on disappearing, don't I?

*huggles Woohoos* Just popping in to wish everyone a Merry Christmas Eve. (Or Christmas, depending on where you live. ) Well, here's hoping I can be more active around this place again, I do miss it so. *hugs*

Well, I must go now, so, Merry Christmas everyone~! *huggles*

*walks out*
                          sigpic

Comment

*wobbles into thread and collapses on the couch*

I am stuffed full of awesome food and more than a likttle drunk! Did I say a couple of glasses of wine? Me and Suz somehow demolished two BOTTLES between us

Stuart sends you all hugs and says thanks for contirbuting to Anderson's success ove rthe last two+ years

Laurie just called me to wish me Merry Christmas, aw! I don't think she got mush sense out of me thogh

Anywoo... I seem to remember promising yellow Martinpics, so............

(the shirt is yellow, just a bit light)

Haven't seen the yellowslickerpics in a while....

Oooh! I missed a green/purple one......

My hero

Oh, and....

Comment

Love the yellow Martin pics! Glad you had a nice time at Anderson's which included a bit of imbibing. It's good for the soul.

sigpic

Comment

Glad you had a great time Jumble

Is there some in-built programming that means Children can't get to sleep on Christmas Eve??? Normally Elephant is out at 7 and sleeps a full 12 hours... not tonight though (and I still have wrapping to do!!!!)

Playing with some colouring and image modes for Martinmas......actually this one seems more green than yellow

Edit:.......and now I have to go and play tooth fairy as well!!!
                                Last edited by Madness reigns; 24 December 2011, 12:45 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Working...
                                X