Clear All

That was some post for 8000, huh?

Personally, I'll sleep better for that

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      That was some post for 8000, huh?

Personally, I'll sleep better for that
      Congrats on 8000 Posts!!!

And not me. I'll be wide awake, clutching my bedcovers while holding them up under my nose and looking from left to right...
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

.......maybe I should have said I'll "dream" better for that *sigh* I sooo love that man....... ok, yes, very drunk, going to bed........

Woodnight (((((WooHoos))))) *huggles Martin*

Comment

.......maybe I should have said I'll "dream" better for that *sigh* I sooo love that man....... ok, yes, very drunk, going to bed........

Woodnight (((((WooHoos))))) *huggles Martin*
          Oh.
          *blinks*...
          ...Ooooh
          !

Yes

WoodNight!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

congrats on 8000 jumble!!!
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks Josiane

Ok, I'm confused....... how come we have 39,995 views? How does that work? Seems like a heck of a lot of people viewing and not joining in.......... and it can't just be Martin and Joe, can it?

Yes, still on my way to bed........

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                *floates past the gutter accusation*

And no, don't worry! It wasn't. I just got reminded of that scene.
                I'll warn you when it does come on
                Okay I was already worrying...me missing AT on tv...that would be like... ...

But who in their right mind wood throw a party and not invite the coolest bunch on GW?

I feel the need of some Martinspam

<snip...coz I'm tired>
                Because they're nuts not inviting us...I think its just a slow evening... Dutchies have parties...as do German folks...perhaps some more countries/cultures too...some sleep...some work...and it's saturday

Loved the martin spam Squee!

Thanks Josiane

Ok, I'm confused....... how come we have 39,995 views? How does that work? Seems like a heck of a lot of people viewing and not joining in.......... and it can't just be Martin and Joe, can it?

Well...every time we "hit" the thread, so go to it without posting is a view....also every time you "visit" a page is also a view...so the views go up quickly...

if that made any sense...I shouldn't think that hard at 3 am
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks Josiane

Well, we all know Joe has to keep tabs on my craziness. It takes a lot of work.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    You mean to say he's obsessively stalking you now

I like to think there's a Stargate Cast, Crew, TPTB forum where there's a luvnjack Appreciation thread with Joe and RDA arguing over who's the bigger fan.....or lives in greatest fear

This is your fault Sarai

I was listening to The Thorns - 'No Blue Sky' when I posted the Abyss pic earlier, and, well *sigh* my muse took over again

I did change the lyrics a little
                    Beautiful! The colouring is amazing!! Though I'm suspicous of the phrase 'my muse took over again' because when exactly is he not in your thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by humanityspotential View Post

I like to think there's a Stargate Cast, Crew, TPTB forum where there's a luvnjack Appreciation thread with Joe and RDA arguing over who's the bigger fan.....or lives in greatest fear

Beautiful! The colouring is amazing!! Though I'm suspicous of the phrase 'my muse took over again' because when exactly is he not in your thoughts
                      Oh yes. They sit in front of their computers and wonder when my birthday is...and, in fact, they both were delighted to find it on the Art Thread the other day. They're having a party that day. RDA appreciates my thunky sigs and JM loves my spunk and imagination. ROFL!!

The voices in my head think I'm crazy, but I don't agree! LOL!

EDIT: And RCC sits there going, "I just don't know what the big deal is!" and Martin's like, "Hey, I prefer jumble! Maybe I should start a jumble appreciation thread! Do you think she knows how much I love her!?"
                      sigpic

Comment

Wood Morning WooHoos

Well I seriously angsted up the thread last night didn't I? Sorry

It's amazing how he finds the time, I guess he just doesn't sleep

Originally posted by humanityspotential View Post

Oh woodn't we just love to find the link to that?

Thanks, I'm really pleased with how it turned out

Um, I'm sure there was a moment last week........

Oh yes. They sit in front of their computers and wonder when my birthday is...and, in fact, they both were delighted to find it on the Art Thread the other day. They're having a party that day. RDA appreciates my thunky sigs and JM loves my spunk and imagination. ROFL!!
                        If I'd known, I wood have done a deal with them, swapped yours for Martin's Too late now..........

The voices in my head think I'm crazy, but I don't agree! LOL!
                        Don't listen to the voices in your head, that way lies craziness of a different kind

EDIT: And RCC sits there going, "I just don't know what the big deal is!" and Martin's like, "Hey, I prefer jumble! Maybe I should start a jumble appreciation thread! Do you think she knows how much I love her!?"
                        *sigh* If only *falls back into the abyss*

Comment

Loooooook what Bekki made me *happy dance*

(((((Bekki)))))

Comment

Well, looks like there's no contest then

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Congrats on the Big '69!!
                              You hit one every day, don't you?
                              Um...no, not every day.

Wood Morning Woohoos!
                              sigpic

Comment

OT (icky) feel free to skip
                                Spoiler:
                                He wants me to have five more surgeries, to get rid of the awful scars from the ops I had after the accident I've pretty much decided not to. It wood mean a lot more pain and another couple of months off work I don't think I could stand it, I'm already going stir crazy, which probaby explains my total obsession with all things Martin The downside is.... waaaaay too personal to explain on here

((((Jumble))))

[/QUOTE=DutchIndeed;9787796]OT:
                                Spoiler:
                                Well... You're right ignoring the doc if it makes you feel not good.
                                See, I know my way around the scar issue. When I was little, we had a christmas tree fire. Being the little one I was, I tried to blow it out , resulting in some nasty third degree burns on my head and hands. It's a long story, but it resulted in me growing up with some visible scars. The doctors always encouraged me to go for some reconstruction, but I didn't think it wood be worth the pain and recovery eighter. Ok, I'm lucky to have the opportunity to somewhat cover it up, but still... I wear my scars with pride.
                                I can't say it's quite the same as your situation, but you know, you're responsible for your own choices. Not some doc

*blinks* I have no clue whether that just made sense, but that was my personal life OT
                                Yes, that made perfect sense. I'm nuts, aren't I
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X