The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the update Jo!

...Oh my, she actually does have a Martin nurse! How scary is that?!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Hello I'm Jo.

Mum 'asked' me (read: ordered at gunpoint!) to let you know she's staying in overnight. The op went ok, they just want to keep an eye on her.

Oh and she said "Tell them not to bother sending Martin, 'cos there's a male nurse with dark hair and green eyes that's taking good care of me!"

She does worry me at times!

Bye.
      Thanks for the heads up Jo! Glad mum's doing okay. Oh, I hope that nurse if her's looks like Martin!
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

From what I remember of her kitchen wall, he does look a bit like him, but a bit younger I think.

Comment

Did she make this pic vvvv?

Comment

Oh, it's changed! How does that happen?

Comment

Image rotation And yup, she made it.
              She made my Martin sigs too
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the update on your mom Jo! Good to hear she is doing al right.

And a male nurse with green eyes and dark hair...lucky her!

*calls post office to cancel the Martin package*

sigpic

Comment

She uses a site called www.clintonio.com that rotates her signature images so that she can have as many as she wants.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Cool! I've got to go put the boys to bed. I think she should be home early tomorrow afternoon, assuming they can drag her away from that nurse :wink:

Bye.

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      Thanks for the update on your mom Jo! Good to hear she is doing al right.

And a male nurse with green eyes and dark hair...lucky her!

*calls post office to cancel the Martin package*

We're sooo not jealous.
                      Nope, not at all. Who wants a Martin nurse? Nobody, Ha! Not jealous...

...I want a Martin nurse too

sigpic

Comment

*Yells at "special ops" team* Stand down! Abort mission! Operation Jumble retrieval is a no-go!

WHAT!?
                        LJ: I'm sorry, Martin, she's pretty pleased with her male nurse, and...

But I was ready to jump to her rescue! I even put on my "Beast" t-shirt!
                        LJ: I can't help it if...

I'm so depressed she doesn't want me to come for her!
                        LJ:Oh, FCOL! Come on guys, I'll buy you all ice cream on the way home!

I could go for ice cream.

Thanks for the update, Jo!
                        sigpic

Comment

A Martin nurse !! At least she's in good hands, thanks for the update Jo!

Comment

Hello I'm Jo.

Mum 'asked' me (read: ordered at gunpoint!) to let you know she's staying in overnight. The op went ok, they just want to keep an eye on her.

Oh and she said "Tell them not to bother sending Martin, 'cos there's a male nurse with dark hair and green eyes that's taking good care of me!"

She does worry me at times!

Bye.

Thank you Jo for letting us know how your mum is doing. I'm glad the operation went well.

See, I had a premonition that a Martin substitute would be there.

Congrats Dutch in finishing your exams!
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the update Jo, glad to hear Jumble's doing OK
                              ((((((((((Jumble))))))))))

luvnjack! and a bit of a thunk too
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                We're sooo not jealous.
                                Nope, not at all. Who wants a Martin nurse? Nobody, Ha! Not jealous...

...I want a Martin nurse too
                                Lol...but we have to get sick for it first...downside of it all...

and mornin' woohoos

Hmmm...we'll do it with pics of the real martin in here...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X