The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
    I know Farnham....not very well though, it's been years since I've been there
    I doubt it's changed much - I've been here 23 years and I haven't seen much change

Except for the opening of a really Awesome restaurant of course

8th November, so in less than 3 weeks time I can start counting down to next year!!
    *adds to birthday list*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Antoa, how cool! Thanks for sharing

That too It's just so goshdarned delicious
    Yeah, yeah

Sweet!

Are you sure about that?

Shhhhh! Don't put her off, I've almost got her hooked

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
      Hello WooHoos!

I just needed to drop in and share what happen when I returned from lunch just now.

Just as I was about to step into the elevator at work, I realized that there was someone wanting to step out (I am usually really aware of letting people off first). Suddenly I find myself face to face with Richard Hatch (from BSG - original and new)! I smiled and I must have laughed or made some sort of embarrassing squeak type noise because when I turned to him as he walked away (he seemed to be in a bit of a hurry) he turned back and smiled and waved at me, realizing that I had recognized him

I have been trying to make a conscious effort to look up more when I walk. This is a much better 'reward' for success than the homeless man I saw in the park with his hand down his pants...
      OMG! I've just realised - you mean the original Apollo? Wow! He's definitely preferable to the homeless guy

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        OMG! I've just realised - you mean the original Apollo? Wow! He's definitely preferable to the homeless guy
        Haha! Yes, the original Apollo (and Zarek on the new BSG)

I've met him before - MoB and I had a conversation with him and his significant other at a bar, but we were expecting BSG people to be there. It's different to met someone in an expected situation than to randomly run into them

Comment

Ah, I didn't watch the new one so didn't realise he was in it I just couldn't get past the sex change they did on Starbuck

I've met him before - MoB and I had a conversation with him and his significant other at a bar, but we were expecting BSG people to be there. It's different to meet someone in an expected situation than to randomly run into them
          I know what you mean - it took me a while to get over the shock of seeing Morten Harket and Michael Bolton shopping in my local town They both have homes nearby

Comment

I'm jealous antoa - I always had a bit of a crush on him! Good thing you didn't actually bump into him...

Good day today. Explored the concept of ageism with my sociology students and how wages are determined with economics. Tomorrow the economics classes are going to the computer lab to investigate making budgets and finding education requirements for their career choices. It's always a fun lesson. I wish the vp was observing THAT one! But no, she has to come to see taxation - booooring!

More wisdom for the day...

sigpic

Comment

Hello WooHoos!

I just needed to drop in and share what happen when I returned from lunch just now.

Just as I was about to step into the elevator at work, I realized that there was someone wanting to step out (I am usually really aware of letting people off first). Suddenly I find myself face to face with Richard Hatch (from BSG - original and new)! I smiled and I must have laughed or made some sort of embarrassing squeak type noise because when I turned to him as he walked away (he seemed to be in a bit of a hurry) he turned back and smiled and waved at me, realizing that I had recognized him

I have been trying to make a conscious effort to look up more when I walk. This is a much better 'reward' for success than the homeless man I saw in the park with his hand down his pants...
              Awesome!

I've met him before - MoB and I had a conversation with him and his significant other at a bar, but we were expecting BSG people to be there. It's different to met someone in an expected situation than to randomly run into them
              OMG! Molly Malones! I really need to get back to LA. Imma email you soon about my trip out there in December...
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Loves you guys! *giggl3eees*
                sigpic
                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Antoa - Forgot to quote you, but awesome little story! It's fun to meet unexpected people like that!

You mean you're NOT just coming to the UK for dinner at Anderson's?
                  Apparently no! Although, that reason alone would have been enough.
                  And meeting all of you, of course!

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  LadyGalaxyJ - 13 months.....we need to find something sooner for you to anticipate. You need more good things to happen more often! But then, I'm waiting (somewhat) patiently for the same thing! Oh well!
                  I'm looking forward for a few things between now and November 2012, but nothing big... AT6 is what I'm waiting impatiently for! What I'm living and working for in fact. In a way, I'm glad it's only in 13 months. Had it been earlier, I'm not sure I could have gone.

I'm sure I'll be back your way for TSE2, it's just a question of when Yes, my glass is still half full......... *takes a sip*.... well, maybe slightly less than half
                  Whenever it is... I hope I can make it! In a way, a part of me knows that the longer it takes, the harder it will be. If the show gets cancelled, it may be hard to have all of the cast in Vancouver at the same time. But if they do it too soon after AT6... Not sure I can afford to go. Oh well, I'll think about it when the time comes.

More like up in London And as long as Jakie still wants to meet up I'll be there for a day or so
                  As if I wouldn't!

I see you're all having a discussion on the day I'm away. Getting my time in London organized are we?

I can't wait to be there! Why must you all me so far away? I'd love to come to an earlier Woohoomeet, but November 2012 it'll have to be. And just getting there is costing me a lot and making me use my savings, but it's all worth it! It makes me so happy! I'm sure those 13 months will fly by!

Gotta show you just how hard my kitten makes it for me to type...
                  Oh! Cute!

That's just down the road from me! Well, 38 miles down the road, but VERY close by WooHoo standards We'll definitely have to sort something out so you and Jakie can come here for a visit to Anderson's, and you'll get to meet quite a few WooHoos at the same time! *bounces*

*tightly hugs Woohoos*
                  I love you so much! You make me smile! I needed that tonight.
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

As if I wouldn't!

I see you're all having a discussion on the day I'm away. Getting my time in London organized are we?

I can't wait to be there! Why must you all me so far away? I'd love to come to an earlier Woohoomeet, but November 2012 it'll have to be. And just getting there is costing me a lot and making me use my savings, but it's all worth it! It makes me so happy! I'm sure those 13 months will fly by!

*tightly hugs Woohoos*
                    *BIG squishy hugs for Jakie*

Well, if we didn't organise your time here you may have some time to yourself....and we couldn't have that now could we

All of a sudden November 2012 seems so far away - I mean I know it is, but it seems even further away than it should

*Bounces out of the thread to do some housework*
                    sigpic
                    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                      Antoa - Forgot to quote you, but awesome little story! It's fun to meet unexpected people like that!

Apparently no! Although, that reason alone would have been enough.
                      And meeting all of you, of course!

I'm looking forward for a few things between now and November 2012, but nothing big... AT6 is what I'm waiting impatiently for! What I'm living and working for in fact. In a way, I'm glad it's only in 13 months. Had it been earlier, I'm not sure I could have gone.

Whenever it is... I hope I can make it! In a way, a part of me knows that the longer it takes, the harder it will be. If the show gets cancelled, it may be hard to have all of the cast in Vancouver at the same time. But if they do it too soon after AT6... Not sure I can afford to go. Oh well, I'll think about it when the time comes.
                      Wash your mouth out!!!

Most of the cast and crew live in or near Vancouver, and I'm sure if it came to it they wood all do their best to get to TSE2 wherever they were working

I can't wait to be there! Why must you all be so far away? I'd love to come to an earlier Woohoomeet, but November 2012 it'll have to be. And just getting there is costing me a lot and making me use my savings, but it's all worth it! It makes me so happy! I'm sure those 13 months will fly by!
                      I understand perfectly - last year's trip to Vancouver cost me two arms and a leg, but it was TOTALLY worth every penny!

*tightly hugs Woohoos*
                      *huggles back*

So, second day of my autumn break from childminding and what did I do? Why, I looked after the grandkids of course

I did take more of Herbie, but he moves so darned fast that they came out all blurred

Comment

Awww Jumble, they look like adorable little munchkins They look like they are having a great time.

This is my little Elephant - Long standing nickname for her

Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

Awww Jumble, they look like adorable little munchkins They look like they are having a great time.
                          They're more adorable when they're asleep Yep, we did have fun

This is my little Elephant - Long standing nickname for her

Aw, how can you call her that? She's so sweet

Comment

They're more adorable when they're asleep Yep, we did have fun

Aw, how can you call her that? She's so sweet
                            That's the same for most kids I think

Her full name is Eleanor which got shortened to Ellie which turned into Elephant when she was little - thought if you were to hear her going up and down the stairs you'd understand a very apt nickname
                            sigpic

Comment

That's the same for most kids I think

Her full name is Eleanor which got shortened to Ellie which turned into Elephant when she was little - though if you were to hear her going up and down the stairs you'd understand a very apt nickname
                              Ah, I see your reasoning I think they all sound like that - until they reach their teens, when they somehow learn to creep up the stairs quietly in the vain hope that we won't hear them and know how late home they are

Comment

Ah, I see your reasoning I think they all sound like that - until they reach their teens, when they somehow learn to creep up the stairs quietly in the vain hope that we won't hear them and know how late home they are
                                I'm trying not to think that far ahead..... the whole thought of her being a teenager brings me out in a cold sweat.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X