• Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM and I registered!
    sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Josi, Sarai, MoB and I are successfully registered! WoHoooood! See you there LG

Aw *huggles Jann* See you at AT7
      Hey Jumble - glad you got it all done and completed. Did you get the one person registered for the cocktail party as well?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
        DM and I registered!
        Yay!!!

Originally posted by llp View Post
        Hey Jumble - glad you got it all done and completed. Did you get the one person registered for the cocktail party as well?
        Yep, no problem

Comment

Yay!!!

Yep, no problem
          Very cool.....well I'm going to bed. See ya all later! Goodnight!
          sigpic

Comment

Or SE2?
            sigpic

Comment

Josi, Sarai, MoB and I are successfully registered! WoHoooood! See you there LG

Whee! So excited. And it's just 14 months away!

Yay!!!

Yep, no problem
              *happy dance*

I had to scrub into the OR at 4, so I missed the excitement. I haven't had to scrub in quite a while. I've forgotten how hot it is. THIS is why ORs are so cold. Got a little light-headed towards the end.
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                Or SE2?
                YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!

Maybe once all the AT6 stuff has settled down they'll give us a clue about WHEN!!! *crosses fingers*

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                Whee! So excited. And it's just 14 months away!

I may be seeing Amanda before that - probably going to Chevron 7.8 in February

*happy dance*

I had to scrub into the OR at 4, so I missed the excitement. I haven't had to scrub in quite a while. I've forgotten how hot it is. THIS is why ORs are so cold. Got a little light-headed towards the end.
                We currently have the hottest October day in history - no wonder the power went out Very very grateful it didn't happen until AFTER I'd done the registration

Comment

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!

1. Maybe once all the AT6 stuff has settled down they'll give us a clue about WHEN!!! *crosses fingers*

2. I may be seeing Amanda before that - probably going to Chevron 7.8 in February

We currently have the hottest October day in history - no wonder the power went out Very very grateful it didn't happen until AFTER I'd done the registration
                  1. Woohoo party at my place in Van!

2. I'm going to go to Rock Ctr on Friday, hopefully, and say hi.
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                    1. Woohoo party at my place in Van!
                    Definitely - and I've already invited Martin, hope that's ok?

/Joke

2. I'm going to go to Rock Ctr on Friday, hopefully, and say hi.
                    Poor Amanda - WooHoos everywhere she goes!

Comment

I woke up... again. I think I'm too excited to even be tired this morning! Woot!

*hugs Jann* AT7 or TSE2 it is for you!

Poor Amanda - WooHoos everywhere she goes!
                      *giggles*

sigpic
                      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*gets caught up in pre-AT6 excitement* I love it when woohoos are excited and hopefully, if we don't have last-minute rehearsals called before production week of our musical, I will get to see Amanda in 3 weeks!!! (although to be fair, it's not quiiiite the same...if I were going to AT6, it would mostly be to meet you guys! )

Oh! that reminds me (well...not in any linear brain connection kind of way...you know how it is) the boy (not like 'the' boy...you know what I mean) said 'ickybah' yesterday. I swerved my head around real fast and gave him a look that must have said "You're using my special word!" because then he smiled and looked all chuffed with himself. He's learning the woohoo vocabulary. He thinks he's impressive.

...unless he's secretly a spencer...
                        sigpic

Comment

*bounces in*
                          AT6 baby, yeah!!! So excited!!! Sounds like we've already got a good Woohoo presence lined up already

Bekki, yay for spreading the ickybah! (that really doesn't sound right ). Jann, sorry you can't register yet, but I'm sure you'd still be able to get a ticket later if you can feel more confident in your finances nearer the time

Checking out in an hour, then flying home tonight, so I have a day now to do fun stuff in Boston. Hmm, what to do...
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                            *gets caught up in pre-AT6 excitement* I love it when woohoos are excited and hopefully, if we don't have last-minute rehearsals called before production week of our musical, I will get to see Amanda in 3 weeks!!! (although to be fair, it's not quiiiite the same...if I were going to AT6, it would mostly be to meet you guys! )

Oh! that reminds me (well...not in any linear brain connection kind of way...you know how it is) the boy (not like 'the' boy...you know what I mean) said 'ickybah' yesterday. I swerved my head around real fast and gave him a look that must have said "You're using my special word!" because then he smiled and looked all chuffed with himself. He's learning the woohoo vocabulary. He thinks he's impressive.

...unless he's secretly a spencer...

Either that, or he's Joe the Green Bunny in disguise and has learnt it all from Nad

If When you see Amanda, make sure you wear your WooHoo badge and take Bekkidoll with you - she'll know who you are

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            *bounces in*
                            AT6 baby, yeah!!! So excited!!! Sounds like we've already got a good Woohoo presence lined up already
                            Yep, I make it nine so far

Bekki, yay for spreading the ickybah! (that really doesn't sound right ). Jann, sorry you can't register yet, but I'm sure you'd still be able to get a ticket later if you can feel more confident in your finances nearer the time

Checking out in an hour, then flying home tonight, so I have a day now to do fun stuff in Boston. Hmm, what to do...
                            Go take pics of desserts - Stuart is always up for new ideas

Comment

Either that, or he's Joe the Green Bunny in disguise and has learnt it all from Nad

If When you see Amanda, make sure you wear your WooHoo badge and take Bekkidoll with you - she'll know who you are

Yep, I make it nine so far

Go take pics of desserts - Stuart is always up for new ideas
                              Oh yes, Boston has some really lovely restaurants and great desserts.....always have the camera ready!

And speaking of badges.....what ever happened to my new badge.....Still waiting! Or do I have to wait until next year in November!
                              sigpic

Comment

On getting your pre-registrations for AT6. I just know you guys will have a wonderful time!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X