The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    I thought I was being very quiet. Hmm...
    You were? Not sure I want to be around when you're being loud

GrammaFish.

This is the best sentence I've heard all week. I find it so funny because you've been without the frying pan for god-knows how long, and it left me wondering how you made your meals, so I just imagined a fire and a stick and on that stick a peace of egg that is dripping into the fire and you starving. And... I'm sure that's not how it went.
    Don't you ever worry about Laurie starving - she'll always find a takeaway of some sort

But in the future if you find yourself without a frying pan...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBI_5...layer_embedded

edit: this voice gives me the shivers, it's like he's preparing you for a camping trip where you'll be his food! And he wont need a frying pan to cook you.... I say you, but it could be me, except I don't go camping.
    He sounds like Arnie

I've never been camping, and if those eggs are 'perfectly cooked' I'm never going to

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      You were? Not sure I want to be around when you're being loud

There, one mckay for you too!

I don't know, I'm usually much more... well, louder. Maybe we have different definitions on loud.

He sounds like Arnie

I've never been camping, and if those eggs are 'perfectly cooked' I'm never going to
      You have a friend who sounds like that? How do you sleep? One must wonder.
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*skips in*
        *hugs Woohoos*

You remember that cousin I talked to you about? The one who gave birth not to long ago, but we never knew was pregnant in the first place?

Well, turns out the rift separating us is even bigger than I thought.

We were supposed to meet yesterday. My parents, one of my mom's brother, his daughter and this other cousin. Turned out she was uncomfortable seeing us without her parents knowing about it because she knew there was animosity between her father and his brother. Skipping some details about my mom's family here. Now, that besting said, we still went to my uncle's last night and they kept talking about 'WHAT HAPPENED". So, I just realized that there was probably a lot more to this story than I had been told, something that happened over 25-30 years ago. And I'm frustrated that this is keeping me from seeing my cousin right now.

So, I did finally get my S3 DVDs. I wasn't in the mood to watch anything last night when I came back, but I just did after work today. My morale is up again!

I watched the BTS on Normandy, a couple of deleted scenes, and the character profile. Can't wait to watch more later, but first, I do have some work to do.

*hugs you all again*
        *skips out*
        Last edited by LadyGalaxyJ; 25 September 2011, 11:28 AM.
        sigpic
        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*hugs LJ*

Um...

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*sneaks in and gives special hugs to every WooHoo*

Well, I suppose it's not sneaking if I did actually spend the better part of an hour catching up on what I've missed...

<3333
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

Well, I suppose it's not sneaking if I did actually spend the better part of an hour catching up on what I've missed...

<3333
              (((hugs back)))

It's amazing how talkative everyone can get, isn't it?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                *skips in*
                *hugs Woohoos*

You remember that cousin I talked to you about? The one who gave birth not to long ago, but we never knew was pregnant in the first place?

Well, turns out the rift separating us is even bigger than I thought.

We were supposed to meet yesterday. My parents, one of my mom's brother, his daughter and this other cousin. Turned out she was uncomfortable seeing us without her parents knowing about it because she knew there was animosity between her father and his brother. Skipping some details about my mom's family here. Now, that besting said, we still went to my uncle's last night and they kept talking about 'WHAT HAPPENED". So, I just realized that there was probably a lot more to this story and I had been told, something that happened over 25-30 years ago. And I'm frustrated and this is keeping me from seeing my cousin.

*huggles* Sometimes families just suck like that. It's insane what people will remember, and it's frustrating as it has nothing with you! Sometimes we just have to accept the things the way they are, as sad as that sounds... *hugs again*

So, I did finally get my S3 DVDs. I wasn't in the mood to watch anything last night when I came back, but I just did after work today. My morale is up again!

I watched the BTS on Normandy, a couple of deleted scenes, and the character profile. Can't wait to watch more later, but first, I do have some work to do.

*hugs you all again*
                *skips out*
                Yeeeeeeeeey for the DVD's! *pets Sanctuary features* They're all just soooo lovely and wonderful and leave you smiling!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                  (((hugs back)))

Yes, it is. But it's not so much everyone being talkative as it is me not putting aside enough time to catch up or even boot up my pc. I'm very sleepy lately, and Uni has restarted.

*hugs*
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

<3333
                    It is sneaking if no one can see you!!! *hugs*

(((hugs back)))

Yes, I sometimes wonder where do Jumbe and Nad turn off
                    And don't let me get started on you!

sigpic

Comment

<3333
                      *hugs Wendy*

(((hugs back)))

I just told Jumble that I thought it has been kind of quiet lately...
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

It is sneaking if no one can see you!!! *hugs*
                        *hugs*
                        So... I take it you saw me?

I seem to recall them staying up until butt O'Clock in the morning once...
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

There, one mckay for you too!

I don't know, I'm usually much more... well, louder. Maybe we have different definitions on loud.

He doesn't talk in his sleep

Joking! I meant he sounds like Arnold Swartzeneger - which I probably can't spell

Comment

*hugs*

We were just too worried about you to sleep.

EDIT: You said ''butt''

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              *hugs Wendy*

I just told Jumble that I thought it has been kind of quiet lately...
                              You're thinking process might have been impaired, please reboot and try again

note to whoever's listening: please let impaired mean what I think it means...

*hugs*

When? Now? Or earlier? Or.. what?
                              I see nothing, I speak nothing, I ... what?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                He doesn't talk in his sleep

Joking! I meant he sounds like Arnold Swartzeneger - which I probably can't spell
                                You get a round of applause for trying to spell his name I don't even think I could guess...

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                We were just too worried about you to sleep.

EDIT: You said ''butt''
                                Awww
                                Yes, oops. My bad.
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X