The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    This is true, but like I said... I'm odd. I just always see a difference between the actor and the character. Sure it's one and the same person, but still...
    Totally agree

And Martin sometimes is Major Wood...
    Not anymore - and I'm still waiting for that elusive Sanctuary cameo

Shouldn't we be sending out invites for a party soon? Who's turn it is to make it?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Totally agree
      ...It's not a general fact, though.

Not anymore - and I'm still waiting for that elusive Sanctuary cameo

Shouldn't we be sending out invites for a party soon? Who's turn it is to make it?
      True that and... true that as well.

I think I made the last one. For WooHoodStock?
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

...It's not a general fact, though.
        Oh, I think that's a very wellknown fact around here

True that and... true that as well.

I think I made the last one. For WooHoodStock?
        So you're saying it's my turn? Ok

Comment

*huggles everyone lots and lots*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
            *squishy huggles Bekki*

How are you doing?

Comment

Good moring all - well it isn't exactly raining, more like drizzling, but that's okay. I like changes occasionallly. So, last night I found one (and only one) fry pan. But that's enough to cook my breakfast. It's a pretty big one so anyone want to join me...you are most welcome!

Today is another day of unpacking, oh and washing some clothes! Not going anywhere today. Going to be a quiet one (or so I hope). Probably won't unpack many boxes either. i could use a little R&R..... Might go for a drive if I'm ambitious, just to look around the area, but I doubt it. That would require me to do too much. I think a shower is about all the effort I will take today!

So what is everyone up to this lovely Sunday?
              sigpic

Comment

good morning woohoos!

MORE baby fish Jumble? What are you running there - a maternity ward?

Sounds like the unpacking is going well Laurie.. At least you could cook breakfast. I cheated this morning and went to the bakery for doughnuts. I could only eat one - I forgot how much sugar doesn't sit well with me early in the morning.

Two "projects" for today - coloring my hair (yes, I'm a natural blonde but it's a drab shade -see my profile pic - so I take it up a notch), and meeting the whole gang for a birthday dinner tonight.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  Good moring all - well it isn't exactly raining, more like drizzling, but that's okay. I like changes occasionallly. So, last night I found one (and only one) fry pan. But that's enough to cook my breakfast. It's a pretty big one so anyone want to join me...you are most welcome!

Today is another day of unpacking, oh and washing some clothes! Not going anywhere today. Going to be a quiet one (or so I hope). Probably won't unpack many boxes either. i could use a little R&R..... Might go for a drive if I'm ambitious, just to look around the area, but I doubt it. That would require me to do too much. I think a shower is about all the effort I will take today!
                  A frying pan is all you need to survive - you can cook almost anything in it

So what is everyone up to this lovely Sunday?
                  I've been lazing around, chatting on FB and GW, and not much else. About to go and listen to some new commentaries

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                  good morning woohoos!

MORE baby fish Jumble? What are you running there - a maternity ward?
                  Not voluntarily Female fish have the ability to keep producing babies regardless of whether there is a male around...... I'd hate to be a fish - all the pain and none of the pleasure

Sounds like the unpacking is going well Laurie.. At least you could cook breakfast. I cheated this morning and went to the bakery for doughnuts. I could only eat one - I forgot how much sugar doesn't sit well with me early in the morning.

Two "projects" for today - coloring my hair (yes, I'm a natural blonde but it's a drab shade -see my profile pic - so I take it up a notch), and meeting the whole gang for a birthday dinner tonight.
                  Sounds great! Have a good time

Comment

Just listened to the Kali 3 commentary - had fun with that one didn't you Martin?

*runz off to listen to Animus and Breach*

Comment

This is a different you from the one we all met at AT5, yes?
                      I thought I was being very quiet. Hmm...

On the fish front - there are a whole load of new baby fish in the main aquarium - they'll have to take their chances with the other fish though because the baby tank is still full with the previous lot They seem to be doing ok so far, so we'll see
                      GrammaFish.

Because the caps I use are from eps, so it's Helen Magnus. The caps you use are BTS, so it's Martin.
                      Using a Helen and saying it's a PTB sig is cheating. I'm odd like that.

But Helen is a PTB in her own right, right? So you're really are using a PTB pic. Though I get what you mean when you say that there's a difference between characters and actual person. For example, I loved Janeway (from Voyager) but from the stuff I've read on Kate Mulgrew's mailing list, I didn't much like her.
                      I have no idea why I'm partaking in this particular discussion, cause I have no idea why there is this discussion. Then again there are no discussions on Wooohoo thread so I have no idea what we're doing. *iz gonna stop stay 'no idea' and 'discussion' now.

*jump-hugs* Hello there!

This is the best sentence I've heard all week. I find it so funny because you've been without the frying pan for god-knows how long, and it left me wondering how you made your meals, so I just imagined a fire and a stick and on that stick a peace of egg that is dripping into the fire and you starving. And... I'm sure that's not how it went.

Have fuuuuun!!! <3
                      sigpic
                      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                        I thought I was being very quiet. Hmm...

GrammaFish.

But Helen is a PTB in her own right, right? So you're really are using a PTB pic. Though I get what you mean when you say that there's a difference between characters and actual person. For example, I loved Janeway (from Voyager) but from the stuff I've read on Kate Mulgrew's mailing list, I didn't much like her.
                        I have no idea why I'm partaking in this particular discussion, cause I have no idea why there is this discussion. Then again there are no discussions on Wooohoo thread so I have no idea what we're doing. *iz gonna stop stay 'no idea' and 'discussion' now.

*jump-hugs* Hello there!

This is the best sentence I've heard all week. I find it so funny because you've been without the frying pan for god-knows how long, and it left me wondering how you made your meals, so I just imagined a fire and a stick and on that stick a peace of egg that is dripping into the fire and you starving. And... I'm sure that's not how it went. Have fuuuuun!!! <3
                        Ever heard of "fast foods" - take out Chinese - microwave on paper plates! They all work! Oh and going out each morning for "fast food" breakfast! But I've had enough of all of that for now! Hard on the stomach and digestion.....great on the "enjoyment" factor!
                        sigpic

Comment

Ever heard of "fast foods" - take out Chinese - microwave on paper plates! They all work! Oh and going out each morning for "fast food" breakfast! But I've had enough of all of that for now! Hard on the stomach and digestion.....great on the "enjoyment" factor!
                          Oh, yes, I am familiar with those. Still, are you sure there was no fire? and no eggs dripping into it??? Have fun with your frying pan! *giggles* Who, ever gets to say that????! *giggles some more*
                          sigpic

Comment

Now we can envision you cooking away...
                            sigpic

Comment

Now we can envision you cooking away...
                              http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5.../cooking-1.gif
                              But in the future if you find yourself without a frying pan...

edit: this voice gives me the shivers, it's like he's preparing you for a camping trip where you'll be his food! And he wont need a frying pan to cook you.... I say you, but it could be me, except I don't go camping.
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh, I think that's a very wellknown fact around here

So you're saying it's my turn? Ok

And yes.

*hugs back*

Well... true

And don't use the D word

edit: this voice gives me the shivers, it's like he's preparing you for a camping trip where you'll be his food! And he wont need a frying pan to cook you.... I say you, but it could be me, except I don't go camping.
                                After that, neither wlll I.
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X