X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    WooHoos... I'm hoohooome!
    Managed to get a train earlier. Managed to get a bus earlier as well

Had a nice uneventful journey and Mom actually let me in. So yeah. All is good.
    Well done for getting home early

*hugs WooHoos*

Now that was fun!
    *blinks*
    ...When the other WooHoos actually let me out of the basement. And when I finally got fed...
    But........ my instructions were to keep you safe and make sure you had plenty of fluids - both of which I did! (Ok, so keeping you in the basement might have been taking it a bit far, but I did keep you safe )

*checks instructions*

Oh...... it does say 'food and fluids' - my bad

But I didn't let you take candy from strangers..................

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
      Castle fans...plz sit down before watching this vid! (and remember to breathe!!!!!)

I forgot to breathe...

But, what was that for? (Aside from playing with us Castle/Beckett shippers... obviously. ;P)

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      WooHoos... I'm hoohooome!
      Managed to get a train earlier. Managed to get a bus earlier as well

Had a nice uneventful journey and Mom actually let me in. So yeah. All is good.

*hugs WooHoos*

Now that was fun!
      *blinks*
      ...When the other WooHoos actually let me out of the basement. And when I finally got fed...
      Welcome home Nad! Happy to know you got there safely.
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Glad you're home safely, Nad!!!

Don't knock a good basement. It keeps you safe
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
          In your case, I think it depends on who's chin the beard is located!

Waves at Sarai and Wendy and whoever else might just pop in!
          *belated wave back*

Whoops. LOL.
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Wind + rain outside = lights are flickering here.

Hm, I better go eat now in case we lose power later tonight.
            sigpic

Comment

Love the pictures of the Woohoo trip! Wish I could have been there!

Hope that everyone who's getting hit by the Hurricane is ok!

Bree you have my prayers for your father and Char! I hope they will recover fast!

School is starting tomorrow but I just found out I have tomorrow off(so classes will start on Tuesday) Nice...

Other than that all is well and the puppy is growing fast and learning too! Will post some pictures soonish again
              sigpic

Comment

I hope you don't lose power, LGJ. *hugs*

Jann, I have to say - Monday off? Awesome! Great start to the year
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*waves*

Internet is restored. Still crazy winds, but we stayed dry here today. There's a lot of flooding in other parts of the city, fortunately we are on high ground. Hoping my car is undamaged from the winds (my parking spot is under a tree ). We shall see tomorrow.

Happy Birthday to our honorary Woohoo.
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                    I hope you don't lose power, LGJ. *hugs*
                    So far, so good. If it can stay like that for another couple of hours 'til I go to sleep, it would be just fine. The wind seems to have calmed down a little. So, hopefuly, we'll be okay. And according to weather forecast, we'll have a bright and sunny week to make up for it, so yay!

Jann - Mondays off? Not bad! Can't wait to see picture of Tjinta. I saw a dog that looked a lot like her on the street the other day and I've been meaning to ask you how she was doing.

MoB, glad to hear in wasn't so bad in your neighbourhood and that you're safe. Crossing fingers for your car too.
                    sigpic

Comment

I really appreciate the sense of community around here. Everyone is truly concerned for one another's welfare - and their families and pets! It doesn't matter if you've met "in person", you've gotten to know each other in a way that used to be possible only in small towns and villages. I just want you guys to know that you're special people.
                      ((huggles WooHoos))
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                        Jann, I have to say - Monday off? Awesome! Great start to the year
                        I know! I like it!

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                        *waves*

Internet is restored. Still crazy winds, but we stayed dry here today. There's a lot of flooding in other parts of the city, fortunately we are on high ground. Hoping my car is undamaged from the winds (my parking spot is under a tree ). We shall see tomorrow.

Happy Birthday to our honorary Woohoo.
                        Good to hear that you're safe and I hope the car didn't get damaged either!

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                        Jann - Mondays off? Not bad! Can't wait to see picture of Tjinta. I saw a dog that looked a lot like her on the street the other day and I've been meaning to ask you how she was doing.
                        Just this monday off sadly enough...from next week on I have classes on Monday. *sigh*
                        And I'll post a picture soonish! I haven't made any after the vacation so need to update that.
                        sigpic

Comment

Awww (((Nolamom))) Very true, indeed.

Jann, enjoy your free Monday I'm off to work soon until gone 10pm. Booo
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*hugs Wendy* Good luck at work!

I also just realized I'm now a senior and to think I was already on GW while I was still on highschool...time flies!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              *hugs Wendy* Good luck at work!
                              *hugs* Thank you. Everyone but myself and my colleague get to leave at 7pm, too, because it's a bank holiday

I also just realized I'm now a senior and to think I was already on GW while I was still on highschool...time flies!
                              Wow. A senior already? Soon you'll no longer have to go to school at all
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Morning all

*huggles Nolamom* What a lovely thing to say And so true *huggles Woohoos*

Wendy, hope work's not too bad - I completely sympathise with the working on a bank holiday thing Thankfully for me the August one is one I do get off

Jann, good luck with the back to school thing tomorrow!
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X