Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning WooHoo's

*huggles all around*

I am tired. Char is in the midst of another health crisis (there is something wrong with the nerves in her right leg) and we won't find out what it is until at least next week. In the mean time we are just working on keeping her from falling down.

Bekki: Good for you! Sometimes the best thing you can do for yourself is recognize the negative energy that others are inflicting on you and then make a conscious effort to not let it affect you. Always remember that whatever their damage is it's theirs and they do not have a God given right to make others miserable.

Have a sparkling day WooHoo's!
    sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*
      *hugs Bekki*

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      *staggers in* Oh my! Just came by to say hi and got an eyeful Martin! *fanz self* When a Woohoo has been away as long as I have, that's quite the hotness overload!

(Not that I like Martin more than Joe. Sorry Martin. You're hot and talented, but my heart belongs to the snarky, brilliant Joe.)
      You know... This thread does need more Joe.

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
      Here.

*takes some broccoli from Nad's stand*

Feeling better?
      Yes!
      *feels like a big little WooHoo*

Originally posted by llp View Post
      So where is the Martinpicspam????
      Had a friend come by. She is moving out tomorrow and we finished off 2 bottles that Jumble and I left untouched. I took me about 10 minutes to type just this little bit of info.
      Impossible.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Sanctuary DVD news.....

*bounces*
      *bounces along*
      ...even though I'll probably have to wait ages for it.

ITunes still don't have Carentan. Looks like us UKers will have to wait for Watch to show it

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
      Morning WooHoo's

*huggles all around*

I am tired. Char is in the midst of another health crisis (there is something wrong with the nerves in her right leg) and we won't find out what it is until at least next week. In the mean time we are just working on keeping her from falling down.
      Ugh! *hugs the both of you and sends good vibes*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by llp
        Had a friend come by. She is moving out tomorrow and we finished off 2 bottles that Jumble and I left untouched. I took me about 10 minutes to type just this little bit of info.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed
        Impossible.
        Not only possible, but she left behind 4 bottles - I still have 2 to go for a celebration or something!
        sigpic

Comment

Evening Woohoos all

*squishy huggles Bekki* Good for you! Life's too short and your happiness is too important to let other people get you down.

*huggles Bree and Char* Hope the doctors can sort out what's wrong soon.

*bounces for S3 DVDs* That's my nephew's first birthday! Maybe I should get them for him as a present - you can never start them too young, hey? And he is a Woohoo nephew after all
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
            Not only possible, but she left behind 4 bottles - I still have 2 to go for a celebration or something!
            I'm impressed!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            *bounces for S3 DVDs* That's my nephew's first birthday! Maybe I should get them for him as a present - you can never start them too young, hey? And he is a Woohoo nephew after all
            Absolutely. It's a meaningful and life changing kind of present. *nods*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

MQ still not working

Josi, of course you should get little James his own set of Dvds - any self-respecting WooHoo Auntie wood

Besides, you don't want him borrowing yours, do you?

And yes, 'tis true! There were still four full bottles of wine when I left - but I knew they woodn't last long

Oh, and we should all send MASSIVE WOOHOO GOOD LUCK VIBES to Laurie and keep all our fingers and toes crossed

Comment

MASSIVE WOOHOO GOOD LUCK VIBES TO LAURIE!!!

*and some squishy huggles too*
                sigpic

Comment

Josi, your pm box is full

Comment

Yep, sorry! Just cleared some room for you
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      Yep, sorry! Just cleared some room for you
                      Thanks - I've started filling it up again

Comment

Hello Woohoos! Sending love to all xoxoxo
                        sigpic

Comment

The indoctrination of a fledgling WooHoo.........

Olivia: (watching my screensaver) Who is that?
                          Me: That's Martin.
                          Olivia: He's pretty!
                          Me: Yes, he is
                          (picture changes)
                          Olivia: Oh! He's giving you huggles! Is he your boyfriend?
                          Me: No
                          Olivia: So why is he giving you huggles? Does he like you?
                          Me: I think he does, and he definitely likes huggles
                          (picture changes)
                          Olivia: Ooh look! He's in the water! Why is he in the water?
                          Me: Because he's directing an episode which involves lots of water. And because he looks good wet
                          (picture changes)
                          Olivia: He's huggling you again! Does he kiss you too?
                          Olivia: Why not? Doesn't he love you?
                          Me: No, he just likes me a bit. He's a friend
                          Olivia: (looking at The Wall) He does kiss you! Look!
                          Me: Well yes, he did kiss my cheek, just for the photo.......
                          Olivia: Gareth kisses my Mummy all the time. On her mouth! (pulls 'Eeew' face)
                          Me: Ah, but that's different. Gareth and Mummy are a couple.
                          Olivia: A couple of what?
                          (picture changes)
                          Me: (going for distraction) Oh look! He's directing there. That's his too... er... viewfinder he's holding
                          Olivia: What's a viewfinder?
                          Me: Er.... it's a tool he uses when he's directing.
                          Olivia: What does he do with his tool?
                          Me: Ooooookaaaaay, time to get our shoes and jackets on and go to toddler group........

Kids

*waves to Bekki*

Comment

Jumble! That's hilarious! They always know to ask the "right" questions!

So quiet at work today. I'm at the office with only one other guy and I'm so not motivated
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                              The indoctrination of a fledgling WooHoo.........

Olivia: (watching my screensaver) Who is that?
                              Me: That's Martin.
                              Olivia: He's pretty!
                              Me: Yes, he is
                              (picture changes)
                              Olivia: Oh! He's giving you huggles! Is he your boyfriend?
                              Olivia: So why is he giving you huggles? Does he like you?
                              Me: I think he does, and he definitely likes huggles
                              (picture changes)
                              Olivia: Ooh look! He's in the water! Why is he in the water?
                              Me: Because he's directing an episode which involves lots of water. And because he looks good wet
                              (picture changes)
                              Olivia: He's huggling you again! Does he kiss you too?
                              Olivia: Why not? Doesn't he love you?
                              Me: No, he just likes me a bit. He's a friend
                              Olivia: (looking at The Wall) He does kiss you! Look!
                              Me: Well yes, he did kiss my cheek, just for the photo.......
                              Olivia: Gareth kisses my Mummy all the time. On her mouth! (pulls 'Eeew' face)
                              Me: Ah, but that's different. Gareth and Mummy are a couple.
                              Olivia: A couple of what?
                              (picture changes)
                              Me: (going for distraction) Oh look! He's directing there. That's his too... er... viewfinder he's holding
                              Olivia: What's a viewfinder?
                              Me: Er.... it's a tool he uses when he's directing.
                              Olivia: What does he do with his tool?
                              Me: Ooooookaaaaay, time to get our shoes and jackets on and go to toddler group........

Kids

*waves to Bekki*
                              *gigglesnorts* Gotta love kids.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                Jumble! That's hilarious! They always know to ask the "right" questions!
                                Indeed they do

So quiet at work today. I'm at the office with only one other guy and I'm so not motivated
                                Hope it busies up for you

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                                *gigglesnorts* Gotta love kids.
                                Oh yeah, it's a laugh a minute with littlies around

Comment

Working...
                                X