Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Wine?
    What about the spirits of the non alcoholic WooHoos?
    *sets up a broccoli stand in the front yard*
    *waits*
    *watches the bottle go 'round*
    *blinks*

*hugs WooHoos*
    The reason for my semi silence is that life is poo. Still lovin' it, but still.
    *huggles Nad* Sorry life is poo Hope it un-poos itself soon.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    And the Urban Dictionary says... Bazinga!

*iz still confuzzled*

But it could just be the wine............
    It's Sheldon's catchphrase

Edit: You beat me to it! So as a reward, I'll post the uberbazinga moment:

Edit 2: That never fails to crack me up
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

In my defence, he didn't say it in the ep that I watched

Just how many of the cast from Roseanne appear in The Big Bang Theory?

Comment

I love Sheldon
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          I love Sheldon
          *falls over with shock and surprise..... NOT!*

Comment

*drowns in Martin*

I mean... *drowns in wine*

*splashes*

The strangest thing happened... was e-mailing a friend and I discovered that every time I was supposed to write would, I wrote wood. And the strange thing is I don't even use that spelling here too often! afraid to wear it down or something

And there's wooohooo milk out here... I just can't find the link to it.

I'm studying, and my brain is fried.
            Last edited by Devilish Me; 08 June 2011, 12:42 PM. Reason: cause I drink vino, and you drink wino :P
            sigpic
            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*staggers in* Oh my! Just came by to say hi and got an eyeful Martin! *fanz self* When a Woohoo has been away as long as I have, that's quite the hotness overload!

(Not that I like Martin more than Joe. Sorry Martin. You're hot and talented, but my heart belongs to the snarky, brilliant Joe.)
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Wine?
                What about the spirits of the non alcoholic WooHoos?
                *sets up a broccoli stand in the front yard*
                *waits*
                *watches the bottle go 'round*
                *blinks*
                Here.

*takes some broccoli from Nad's stand*

Feeling better?
                sigpic
                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                  *drowns in Martin*

I mean... *drowns in wine*

Ah, that explains your spelling it 'vine'. I've often wondered about that - thought maybe you were just impatient and were grabbing the grapes from the vine instead of waiting for them to be made into 'wine'

*splashes*

The strangest thing happened... was e-mailing a friend and I discovered that every time I was supposed to write would, I wrote wood. And the strange thing is I don't even use that spelling here too often! afraid to wear it down or something
                  That does tend to happen

And there's wooohooo milk out here... I just can't find the link to it.

I'm studying, and my brain is fried.
                  *huggles for fried brain*

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  *staggers in* Oh my! Just came by to say hi and got an eyeful Martin! *fanz self* When a Woohoo has been away as long as I have, that's quite the hotness overload!

Maybe I should post a daily Martinpicspam, just to keep us all a little immune to his charms

(Not that I like Martin more than Joe. Sorry Martin. You're hot and talented, but my heart belongs to the snarky, brilliant Joe.)
                  And yet we see no Joepicspam anymore

Comment

Ah, that explains your spelling it 'vine'. I've often wondered about that - thought maybe you were just impatient and were grabbing the grapes from the vine instead of waiting for them to be made into 'wine'

That does tend to happen

*huggles for fried brain*

Better go to bed....good night all including the 8 guests!

Maybe I should post a daily Martinpicspam, just to keep us all a little immune to his charms
                    So where is the Martinpicspam????
                    Had a friend come by. She is moving out tomorrow and we finished off 2 bottles that Jumble and I left untouched. I took me about 10 minutes to type just this little bit of info.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ola, Woohoos!!!

*huggles everyone* How are we all? I see there is Martin goodness to be had, in pictoral form. Good to see *licks Martin* *runs away from Jumble*

*laughs at Bazinga* the ball one is my favourite! It's super dooper!!!

I am forcing myself out of hermit life. I have discovered the source of my ickybah pooness and am hosing it out of my life as much as possible (it happens to be my not-very-nice- housemate...so these things can only work so well, but still...at least I know not to let her get to me!)

Happiness for all! I'm baking cupcakes! CUPCAKES FOR ALL!

*huggles woohoos*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                        Ola, Woohoos!!!

*huggles everyone* How are we all? I see there is Martin goodness to be had, in pictoral form. Good to see *licks Martin* *runs away from Jumble*
                        No need to run, as long as it's only his pics that you're licking

*laughs at Bazinga* the ball one is my favourite! It's super dooper!!!

I am forcing myself out of hermit life. I have discovered the source of my ickybah pooness and am hosing it out of my life as much as possible (it happens to be my not-very-nice- housemate...so these things can only work so well, but still...at least I know not to let her get to me!)

Happiness for all! I'm baking cupcakes! CUPCAKES FOR ALL!

*huggles woohoos*
                        Glad to hear you're hosing out the pooness *huggles*

Laurie, glad you found someone to help you use up the wine - woodn't want it to go to waste

Sanctuary DVD news.....

Amanda Tapping is back as Doctor Helen Magnus in the Syfy Channel-aired Sanctuary - The Complete 3rd Season, coming from eOne Entertainment to DVD and high-def Blu-ray Disc on September 13th. Each 6-disc set will run 880 minutes for 20 episodes. On DVD ($59.98 SRP) these are presented in anamorphic widescreen video, with English 5.1 Surround Sound and English subtitles. For the Blu-ray format release ($64.98 SRP) the episodes come in 1080p high resolution widescreen, with English DTS-HD Master Audio and English subtitles. Package art is shown below for each version, but don't forget that the set also come with these extras:

Audio Commentary on Select Episodes
                        Bloopers/Outtakes
                        Making-of Featurettes:
                        Visual Effects of Sanctuary Season 3
                        Amanda Tapping Directs “One Night”
                        Hollow Earth
                        Damian Kindler: In the Director’s Chair
                        The Music of Sanctuary
                        Behind the Scenes: Normandy
                        Character Profile: Nikola Tesla

Taken from: http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/San...#ixzz1Oldi7MN6
                        *bounces*

ITunes still don't have Carentan. Looks like us UKers will have to wait for Watch to show it

Comment

From Twitter.....

amandatapping Amanda Tapping
                          Ok so we won Leos tonight for Christina mcquarrie for best costume design (king and country) and best overall sound for Kali 3!!!! Yay!!!
                          *crosses fingers for more wins on Saturday*

Comment

*huggles Bekki*
                            *huggles UKers who have to wait for Sanctuary* It seems so silly now that there are only 3 episodes left. I mean, they let you see all the other ones, why not these 3 as well?

And September 13th seems entirely too far. I had hoped to have the DVDs some time this summer. *sigh* But won't they make a great birthday gift from me to me? (My birthday is on the 9th!)

And WOOHOOOOO for the wins! I had hoped they would win costume design. I mean FK&C and all this Victorian-era was pretty awesome for it!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                              *huggles Bekki*
                              *huggles UKers who have to wait for Sanctuary* It seems so silly now that there are only 3 episodes left. I mean, they let you see all the other ones, why not these 3 as well?
                              'Silly' isn't quite the word I wood apply to it

And September 13th seems entirely too far. I had hoped to have the DVDs some time this summer. *sigh* But won't they make a great birthday gift from me to me? (My birthday is on the 9th!)
                              I know, but I think there's an awful lot of work still to be done for the dvds. I'm happy to give them as much time as they need to do all the commentaries and special features

And WOOHOOOOO for the wins! I had hoped they would win costume design. I mean FK&C and all this Victorian-era was pretty awesome for it!
                              Yep, a very well deserved win

Comment

'Silly' isn't quite the word I wood apply to it
                                *giggles*

I was trying to fing a light word, but I guess there is none. :/

I know, but I think there's an awful lot of work still to be done for the dvds. I'm happy to give them as much time as they need to do all the commentaries and special features
                                Ah yes. Of course!

*thinks about all the special features*
                                *flails*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X