The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
    *waits patiently to see if California drops into the ocean with Jumble's arrival in the US*
    Hopefully not...at least I already left the east coast! I don't think it would have been able to handle that many Woohoos!
    sigpic

Comment

*bounces back in for a third post in a row*

Don't look at me like that...I'm on a chocolate high on my last day in here I needed to raid the cookie jar!

Just got this message from my supervisor...It seems I may be a contracter from next January on if I get the offical offer and accept it...

Ps manhattan is the company I'm working for

"Janneke…..I’m so sorry that so many of us are not in the office today. Just want to thank you for your time with us and for your tremendous contributions to the Marketing Team, to Manhattan, and to Momentum! It’s been a pleasure having you on the team and we hope that it was educational and productive for you as well.

We just may try to recruit you to come and help us at next year’s Momentum.

Have a very safe trip home and enjoy your time in the CE office. And very best wishes to you in all you do. Remember that you will always have friends (and references) at Manhattan, so please reach out to us in the future if there is ever anything we can do to be of assistance to you."
      sigpic

Comment

Evening Woohoos

You're arriving in NYC on the 21st, right? We'll have a viewing party that night.
        Yep! Sweet

Bree, hope you and Char have a lovely weekend in Vermont!

Jann, what a lovely email, WTG you! Hope you're having a good last day

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
        Have a safe journey and hope you and llp have a wonderful time. You know, I was thinking as I wrote this that I am the one responsible for the two of you meeting. I wood therefore like to say "my sincere apologies to the City of Seattle for what is about to happen"

Which brings me to the important stuff...

Jumble, have a lovely evening with Cags tonight, and a safe and smooth journey to Laurie's tomorrow! So excited for you!!!
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*
          *hugs Jumble for the trip*
          *high fives Jann for the message*
          *hugs people who feel left out because I forgot to respond to them*

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
          It is? And here I was thinking it was about the hair. I blame Nad. *nods*
          No, it *is* about the Hair!

Okay, so what we're saying here is that Amanda is adorable? Am I correct?

*kicks Nads homework* There! Now you can blame it on me.
          Yes. Yes you are and she is.

And thanks.

Dear Estrela,

I could not post amandapicspam because I had a ton of work to do and Nad kicked my paperwork.

Sincerely, Bree

Dear LG

I could not post amandapicspam because I had a ton of work to do and Nad kicked my paperwork.

Sincerely, Bree
          This thing is coming awfully easy to you.
          You're so lucky that your awesome sig is preventing me from taking action...

Balance the overwhelming yummy? I thought this was the overwhelming yummy?
          Heh.

Wait a minute! Is it about the hair? Are we saying the hair is important? I feel so out the loop. Do you know I actually heard a rumor that Amanda tapping is adorable? Can you believe that? Why do I never get the memos?
          *shakes head*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Jann, that's awesome! I'm really happy for you!

I'm leaving in about an hour and a half for the premiere of my dance shows. Two weekends, 4 shows each. I'm so exciiiited! And stressed. (What if I forget everything? o.o) Oh well.
            sigpic
            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

I'm leaving in about an hour and a half for the premiere of my dance shows. Two weekends, 4 shows each. I'm so exciiiited! And stressed. (What if I forget everything? o.o) Oh well.
              WooHood! Just try and have much fun.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Awww, Jumble! Bon voyage? I have no idea how to spell that Happy flying, and have a great time you two!!!!!

Jann, awesome news! Congrats! Will you accept if they offer? Like that's a real question

MoB
                , good luck on the rehearsal I know you'll do great

LG have a great time with your show!!!!

(((huggles Woohooos))

I couldn't properly catch up, and you probably talked this out, but...

I LOVED NORMANDY!!!!!!!!!!!! Watched it two times already! So so so so freaking awesome ep! Can't wait for Monday now! Spoilers just in case:
                Spoiler:
                Loved Amanda's scene speaking french and flirting! It was so much fun, wish it lasted longer, lol. And James and Helen - but a good one *giggles*

John and James... I don't know what to think, were they implying that those two were at one point involved? I'm not sure I like that...

And the vig! So cute! Along with the hat thingy, I can't remember what's it called.

Loved the desaturated thing they got throughout the whole ep... and the scene where Helen watches from the car how the military is taking Watson, sooooo beautiful - one of my favs from this ep, along with when Helen, Nigel and the french girl are hidden in the bushes watching down on the bunker... there was one moment where you can see the moon and them... and it was beautiful...

And Tesssssssssssssssla! <3 Love hiiiiiim! I just wish he was there with them, but non the less he was brilliant... or should I say JY?

I liked Robin as well! No Will! *giggles* I'm glad they didn't incorporate everyone in that way, it would have been too much, but like this, it's certainly interesting and entertaining.

What else what else... I don't know

I LOVED NORMANDY! <3

((((((((huggles Woohooos again)))))))))
                sigpic
                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Btw, found this and thought about you all

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    WooHood! Just try and have much fun.
                    I will!

*huggle Dee* Happy to see you here! And that image is just too true!

Here's what my luggage looks like. And there's not make-up or hair stuff in there yet. o.o It's never going to close.

sigpic
                    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*waits patiently to see if California drops into the ocean with Jumble's arrival in the US*
                      Hey! Meanie. Some of us like it here.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      *bounces back in for a third post in a row*

Don't look at me like that...I'm on a chocolate high on my last day in here I needed to raid the cookie jar!

Just got this message from my supervisor...It seems I may be a contracter from next January on if I get the offical offer and accept it...

Ps manhattan is the company I'm working for

"Janneke…..I’m so sorry that so many of us are not in the office today. Just want to thank you for your time with us and for your tremendous contributions to the Marketing Team, to Manhattan, and to Momentum! It’s been a pleasure having you on the team and we hope that it was educational and productive for you as well.

We just may try to recruit you to come and help us at next year’s Momentum.

Have a very safe trip home and enjoy your time in the CE office. And very best wishes to you in all you do. Remember that you will always have friends (and references) at Manhattan, so please reach out to us in the future if there is ever anything we can do to be of assistance to you."
                      Now isn't that the ultimate compliment? Obviously you have them all hypnotized with your innocence and good work ethic. *cough*

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                      Btw, found this and thought about you all

http://www.myspaceantics.com//images/funny/Insanity.jpg
                      Perfect!

Have a safe and enjoyable flight Jumble! Of course by the time you read this you'll have arrived so I should be saying I hope they didn't lose your luggage.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

Good luck! I'm sure you are going to do well!

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                        Jann, awesome news! Congrats! Will you accept if they offer? Like that's a real question
                        Actually, to be honest, I don't know. They have to come with a pretty good offer I love working there, but I don't see a lot of opportunity to grow. The jobs at the company are pretty static IMHO...so we'll see!

As a contractor I would say; heck yeah!
                        Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                        Now isn't that the ultimate compliment? Obviously you have them all hypnotized with your innocence and good work ethic. *cough*
                        *grins innocently* Yep, they totally believe I'm innocent!

Actually not really. They've seen me drink ...but apparently I don't do anything bad and behave myself and I'm as they say "a workhorse" so...you know...whatever works!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          Good luck! I'm sure you are going to do well!

Actually, to be honest, I don't know. They have to come with a pretty good offer I love working there, but I don't see a lot of opportunity to grow. The jobs at the company are pretty static IMHO...so we'll see!

Spoiler:
                          As a contractor I would say; heck yeah!

*grins innocently* Yep, they totally believe I'm innocent!

Actually not really. They've seen me drink ...but apparently I don't do anything bad and behave myself and I'm as they say "a workhorse" so...you know...whatever works! :
                          P
                          Hmm, well that depends on what you're looking for, but it'll certainly give you time to make more contacts and maybe in time find something that will interest you more. Just a thought. Now you got me wondering what they'd have to offer you, for you to acept it easily.

*hint to LG* Bigger suitcase!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hello all. Jumble is here, wine has been drunk, she's trying to log in and I'm battling slow running IE9...

sigpic

Comment

But she isn't going to California and I sure don't want Washington to fall into the ocean, it might take Vancouver with it!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                                Errr... I actually don't drink alcohol and do drink milk and cocoa but now no one will believe it.

Have a safe journey and hope you and llp have a wonderful time. You know, I was thinking as I wrote this that I am the one responsible for the two of you meeting. I wood therefore like to say "my sincere apologies to the City of Seattle for what is about to happen"
                                HEY! But then again!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X