• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Yeah...they missed their lil' sister...

Now I can terrorize them again! Woohoo!
    Give them a week and they'll be sending you back to the US

Pff...no...my brothers may go in the trunk. My suitcases have priority.

Sibling love...the most complicated love on the planet. We can't live without them and we can't live with them!
    Lucky you to have siblings that love you

I was already wondering about that...
    It's very important to keep a man busy - otherwise he'll wander off and get himself into all sorts of trouble

Ok, so I've checked in, changed my seat and printed my boarding pass! I'm all set to go! WooHoooooooood!!!!!!! *bounces*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Most likely. That's why I'm trying to convert them by treating them with dinner just before they want to send me back.

I have a plan! Muahahahaha!

I know. But it's my sisterly duty to tease them.

It's very important to keep a man busy - otherwise he'll wander off and get himself into all sorts of trouble

Yes. Very important.

Ok, so I've checked in, changed my seat and printed my boarding pass! I'm all set to go! WooHoooooooood!!!!!!! *bounces*
      Woohoo! I'm so excited for you! Do you have a window seat? I love those the best!
      sigpic

Comment

So, let's see if I've got everything........

Large suitcase packed and weighed - check
        Small suitecase packed and measured - check
        Handbag emptied of junk and repacked - check
        Passport - check
        Boarding pass - check
        US currency - check
        Laptop powered down and hidden from possible burglars - it will be after I've finished this post
        Martin's t-shirt safely hidden away from possible burglars - check (I thought long and hard about whether I should leave it behind and decided it wood be safer here than taken with me and possibly getting lost/eaten by a cat/blown up by terrorists/all of the above )
        All windows and doors locked - check (except the front door - I need to get out!)
        Woody fuelled up - check
        Daniel fully charged - check (yes, I do know my way to Cags house but I might need the SatNav in case of diversions )
        Camera fully charged ready to capture every embarrassing pic it can of Laurie after eating her famous cupcakes - check
        New watch in place - oh sh*t! I forgot to buy one Oh well, who cares what the time is anyway?
        Feed fish - check (and this time I didn't leave any essential drugs sitting on top of the aquarium )

Um..... I think that's it? Have I forgotten anything vital?

Comment

Most likely. That's why I'm trying to convert them by treating them with dinner just before they want to send me back.

I have a plan! Muahahahaha!
          Oh good plan! The way to a man's heart is through his stomach, so I'm told. I woodn't know, since it's not usually the heart I'm aiming at

I know. But it's my sisterly duty to tease them.
          It is, absolutely!

Yes. Very important.

Woohoo! I'm so excited for you! Do you have a window seat? I love those the best!
          No, they gave me a window seat but I changed it to aisle because I hated being 'trapped' by sleeping passengers last time. I prefer to be able to come and go as I please

I guess I should go then............

*waves to WooHoos*

*waves to Martin and squishy huggles him*

*wipes a tear* I'm going to miss you all

Except of course, I won't! Because I've no doubt I'll be back online later tonight

Comment

Oh good plan! The way to a man's heart is through his stomach, so I'm told. I woodn't know, since it's not usually the heart I'm aiming at
            Well..with my brothers I don't want to aim anywhere else.

It is, absolutely!

No, they gave me a window seat but I changed it to aisle because I hated being 'trapped' by sleeping passengers last time. I prefer to be able to come and go as I please
            See I have it the other way around...I hate getting up for everyone just so they can crawl over me out of there. I want to dictate everything It's like POWER!

I guess I should go then............

*waves to WooHoos*

*waves to Martin and squishy huggles him*

*wipes a tear* I'm going to miss you all

Except of course, I won't! Because I've no doubt I'll be back online later tonight
            *huggles* Seriously have a good flight towards Laurie! And it seems like you didn't forget anything important...I think
            sigpic

Comment

Well..with my brothers I don't want to aim anywhere else.
              I should hope not

I wasn't thinking of brothers

See I have it the other way around...I hate getting up for everyone just so they can crawl over me out of there. I want to dictate everything It's like POWER!

I know, but I was in a middle seat last time and felt somewhat claustrophobic, especially on the flight home when they shut all the blinds and made it really dark And the guy in the aisle seat slept most of the way and I didn't like to keep disturbing him just so that I could go walkabout

*huggles* Seriously have a good flight towards Laurie! And it seems like you didn't forget anything important...I think
              Thank you, I'm sure it will be fine.

Well if I have forgotten anything, it's too late to worry about it now

Ok, that's it - I'm off now! Bye

Comment

Changed your seat.....now did you fall for that story about the seat with the sun roof? I told you that one was outside the plane!

As for your list:
                Laptop.....better take that inside the plane cabiin if you want to have it when you get here!
                Martin's T-shirt.....oh boy. You're giving it back to me.....how sweet!
                Hmmm. Woody and Daniel all fueled and charged - oh, don't say it - restrain yourself PERKISS! hee hee
                Check (and this time I didn't leave any essential drugs sitting on top of the aquarium) - ah Jumble,
                you can't bring "drugs" on the trip with you. I don't have enough cash to bail you out!
                Camera - did I forget to tell you that my place is a 'camera-free' zone. Sorry I'll need to confiscate
                the camera! NO PICTURES ALLOWED LADY! - that is unless I take them - and only for blackmail purposes!
                or if they are really funny and I can't stop laughing everytime I look at them. Seriously, do I need to find my camera!
                Sounds like you are ready.
                Oh one last thought:

NO MATTER HOW DRUNK YOU ARE - MAKE SURE YOU GET ON THE RIGHT PLANE - I'M NOT GOING TO MADAGASCAR TO RESCUE YOU.....YOU'LL BE ON YOUR OWN - then again, I've never been to Madagascar so maybe I'll go there, but well also the Netherlands, Italy, France, Germany - okay I've got it IF YOU END UP IN CUBA I'LL - well actually, I've never been to Cuba.... well all I can say is just make sure you land in SEATTLE!
                Last edited by llp; 27 May 2011, 07:48 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

I should hope not

I wasn't thinking of brothers
                  I know...just wanted to make sure

I know, but I was in a middle seat last time and felt somewhat claustrophobic, especially on the flight home when they shut all the blinds and made it really dark And the guy in the aisle seat slept most of the way and I didn't like to keep disturbing him just so that I could go walkabout
                  Ah see...I hate the middle seat. Had it once and hate it. I felt claustrophobic in that one too! I just love the window one. I don't care a lot about disturbing people...they know that will happen when you sit there.

Thank you, I'm sure it will be fine.

Well if I have forgotten anything, it's too late to worry about it now

Ok, that's it - I'm off now! Bye
                  BYE!!!!!!!!!*waves*
                  sigpic

Comment

I know...just wanted to make sure

Ah see...I hate the middle seat. Had it once and hate it. I felt claustrophobic in that one too! I just love the window one. I don't care a lot about disturbing people...they know that will happen when you sit there.

BYE!!!!!!!!!*waves*
                    Jann:

I hope your trip back is an easy flight home. The USA will miss you. And, I hope your time here was spent misbehaving and doing all the things you never do at home but since no one knows you here and you never got arrested then life will be just fine! Or at least you had some fun around your illness.

And can I please have access (unless I already do) to your LJ account.

And always remember, you are always welcome back! And maybe we can actually meet at AT6 or TSE2!

HAVE A GREAT FLIGHT HOME!
                    sigpic

Comment

And JUMBLE - why are you still logged in. You are suppose to be on your way to CAGS house!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        Jann:

I hope your trip back is an easy flight home. The USA will miss you. And, I hope your time here was spent misbehaving and doing all the things you never do at home but since no one knows you here and you never got arrested then life will be just fine! Or at least you had some fun around your illness.
                        I think I did quite well in that department I misbehaved pretty badly on some moments.

And can I please have access (unless I already do) to your LJ account.
                        Do you have an LJ then please friend me to see the entry

And always remember, you are always welcome back! And maybe we can actually meet at AT6 or TSE2!
                        Tell that to the government...they're banning me for 2 years! (it's the way the VISA works that I got)

HAVE A GREAT FLIGHT HOME!
                        Thanks but I'm only leaving on Memorial day!

Boss just came in and said we're going out for drinks after work!
                        sigpic

Comment

I've never managed to sleep on a plane, even on the overnight back from Vancouver Mind you, that may well have been because the excitement levels were still waaaaay up there on that trip
                          Me neither. (And no excitement high or anything. ;P) I just can't. o.o But I'm the biggest car/bus sleeper you can find! I never understood why I couldn't sleep on a plane.

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                          2. Because Amanda is ADORABLE in a gorgeous, hot kind of way and she has awesome hair.
                          That she is!

Pff...no...my brothers may go in the trunk. My suitcases have priority.

Sibling love...the most complicated love on the planet. We can't live without them and we can't live with them!
                          Of course they have priority! ;P

When I was young (maybe about 7 or 8), I kept asking my parents for a sibling at Christmas. Wonder why Santa Claus never gave it to me... ;P

ROLF! Probably.

Have a safe trip Jumble!
                          Last edited by LadyGalaxyJ; 27 May 2011, 09:13 AM. Reason: I can't type!
                          sigpic
                          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*waits patiently to see if California drops into the ocean with Jumble's arrival in the US*
                            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*sighs with relief*

So we won't have to hire taxis to scour the city for wine-shops like we did in Vancouver? Cool!

Um........

Martin, if you're watching - we don't really drink wine, we drink milk and cocoa like good little WooHoos should - we just like to have a little fun 'pretending' to be naughty little boozers

Ok?

Errr... I actually don't drink alcohol and do drink milk and cocoa but now no one will believe it.

Have a safe journey and hope you and llp have a wonderful time. You know, I was thinking as I wrote this that I am the one responsible for the two of you meeting. I wood therefore like to say "my sincere apologies to the City of Seattle for what is about to happen"

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                                Of course they have priority! ;P

When I was young (maybe about 7 or 8), I kept asking my parents for a sibling at Christmas. Wonder why Santa Claus never gave it to me... ;P
                                I asked for a sister...never got it either. Thankfully! I liked the puppy better My poor doggy who died earlier this year

Anyway...I already have my hands full with those two older brothers...you would think at 25 and 27 they would be able to do stuff without their sister, but no...I'm still needed
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X