Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    And he has a cute little accent. *misses Weird Food Purchase*
    Yeah, what's with that? He's gone all serious on us Or maybe the mere thought of the Haggis has turned him off for good

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Yeah, what's with that? He's gone all serious on us Or maybe the mere thought of the Haggis has turned him off for good
      I'm not sure why the sudden seriousness. I think he's just had so many people lined up for guest blogs, Q&As, BOTM, etc., that the fun stuff has gotten pushed to the side. Also, I'm wondering if he's finding his new gigs (SGU and the short story) more time consuming and stressful than he originally anticipated. ((JM))...(((((JM)))))...((((((((((JM))))))))))
      sigpic

Comment

That sounds about right, he must be really busy (((((JM)))))

I'm starting to really look forward to SGU, it's quite intriguing

Comment

I'm not sure why the sudden seriousness. I think he's just had so many people lined up for guest blogs, Q&As, BOTM, etc., that the fun stuff has gotten pushed to the side. Also, I'm wondering if he's finding his new gigs (SGU and the short story) more time consuming and stressful than he originally anticipated. ((JM))...(((((JM)))))...((((((((((JM))))))))))
          ...Should we start a WooHoo campaign to help JM find the fun again?
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            ...Should we start a WooHoo campaign to help JM find the fun again?
            Absolutely!!.......... um, you start

Comment

Absolutely!!.......... um, you start
              Um... No you can have the honour
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Um... No you can have the honour
                *headdesk* What am I thinking????

Oooooooh Luuuuuuuuuvnjack

Hey Nad, how are you doing? I've notice you've not been posting much, I assumed you're back at uni and too busy to play?

Comment

*headdesk* What am I thinking????

Oooooooh Luuuuuuuuuvnjack

Hey Nad, how are you doing? I've notice you've not been posting much, I assumed you're back at uni and too busy to play?
                  Yes. Joe's Girlfriend!

I'm Ok I'm not even that busy yet, I'm just lacking posting Mojo a bit...

And with that, I'm off. WoodNight!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                    Sweet!

Actually, I almost had heart-failure, I thought the Birthdays thread had finally got the answer to the question
                    I thought the same thing for a moment...ah well*sigh* still waiting!
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes. Joe's Girlfriend!

I'm Ok I'm not even that busy yet, I'm just lacking posting Mojo a bit...

And with that, I'm off. WoodNight!
                      Aw, already? Woodnight (((((Nad)))))

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      Sweet!

I thought the same thing for a moment...ah well*sigh* still waiting!
                      Yup, still waiting

Comment

*Wanders in*

Hey Joe! You seem to be crazy-busy these days! Hope you're taking time to smell to proverbial roses. That being said, I'm having Weird Food Purchase of the Day withdrawals; any chance we'll see another installment soon?
                        I did not add that I missed the sound of his voice. (GUH! I'm such a weirdo!)
                        sigpic

Comment

*Wanders in*

I did not add that I missed the sound of his voice. (GUH! I'm such a weirdo!)
                          While we're here talking about it, you're out doing something about it WTG! Let's hope he has time to answer

Edit: *thinks* Should I go and add that you miss the sound of his voice?

Comment

I love that he says 'Okie Dokie' I say that all the time, but I use the English spelling : Okey Dokey

Comment

Time for a fangurl sig

sigpic

Comment

Yup, still waiting
                                ...I think we can wait till I have children before we hear the answer of that...

and that is going to be a LONG time before I get those lol
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X