Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    It was left over from yesterday Like Sarai's hangover

And yes, red wine is your friend, until the next morning when it turns eevil on you It is a treacherous friend, as I have learnt to my cost
    Strange, I've never had a hangover from red wine Spirits, that's a whole other animal, which is why I never drink them

So sorry about Suz, but glad she's OK. Tell her we're thinking of her and pass on our hugs!
    Thanks, I'll tell her I'm now telling myself that that's the third thing over (Jo's sledding accident last year, my little squish between the car and the wall, an now Suz's flood), so now we can all relax and get on with our lives

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Strange, I've never had a hangover from red wine Spirits, that's a whole other animal, which is why I never drink them

Thanks, I'll tell her I'm now telling myself that that's the third thing over (Jo's sledding accident last year, my little squish between the car and the wall, an now Suz's flood), so now we can all relax and get on with our lives
      Hope so!

And oddly I don't get hangovers from spirits
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

What's with the splashing? The threads been pretty dry all day today

Unlike poor Suz OT more weather
        Spoiler:
        The village of Chobham where Suz lives and works got flooded today. She's fine, but she's lost a lot of her stuff. The river runs right through the Equestrian Centre where she is, and it burst it's banks early this morning. I'm starting to wonder what else this weird weather is going to throw at us

Josiane red wine is not evil, it is my friend
        You are all horrible horrible people. I seem to get hangovers from absolutely everything. And I'm not silly either, I know when to stop and to have lots of water before sleeping! *sigh*

(((Suz))) That's terrible Jumble, send our best wishes. I know it's no comfort but does she have insurance?

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
          I just thought I'd share this with all of you. Yes, I wrote the bit at the end...*whistles innocently*
          Awesomeness!

What's with the splashing? The threads been pretty dry all day today

Unlike poor Suz OT more weather
          Spoiler:
          The village of Chobham where Suz lives and works got flooded today. She's fine, but she's lost a lot of her stuff. The river runs right through the Equestrian Centre where she is, and it burst it's banks early this morning. I'm starting to wonder what else this weird weather is going to throw at us

Josiane red wine is not evil, it is my friend
          *hugs for Suz*
          ...that sucks
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            You are all horrible horrible people. I seem to get hangovers from absolutely everything. And I'm not silly either, I know when to stop and to have lots of water before sleeping! *sigh*
            Have you tried orange juice?

(((Suz))) That's terrible Jumble, send our best wishes. I know it's no comfort but does she have insurance?
            She doesn't have insurance, but the Centre must have I guess I'm just glad she put off collecting her bunnies from me, because the field she planned to put their runs in is under water Just for once I'm glad she ignored my nagging

Anywood, back on topic............anyone for a paddle?

Comment

Quiet here tonight, is Sarai still suffering from that hangover? Maybe this will help

I'm watching a program about dreams (BBC2) and an 'expert' just said "It's a proven fact that people who dream about it always perform better next time"

Speaking of dreams, I had a weird one last night (no Martin unfortunately) so OT
              Spoiler:
              More of a re-live thing than a dream really. When I was fourteen my biology class had a student teacher for a term. I had a major crush on him

One day the class were discussing worms, but I wasn't listening - too busy just watching his mouth move I suddenly realised that he had walked up to my desk and was right in front of me, and he said "Wake up Goldilocks! I asked you a question. What does it feel like?" I hadn't a clue what he was talking about, but you can figure where my mind was I put on a wide-eyed innocent look and said "Sir! I'm only fourteen, how wood I know?"

The class erupted into hysterics while poor Neil stood there getting redder and redder in the face! The teacher from the next lab came in to see what all the ruckus was about, and we all got told off

After that, whenever he asked someone a question they didn't know the answer to, they wood say "I don't know Sir, why don't you ask Goldilocks?" and the class wood fall apart again

He left at the end of term and I was heartbroken And whenever any of my friends wanted to make me blush, they just had to call me Goldilocks

So last night I dreamed the whole thing exactly as it happened. Weird, because I haven't thought about it for years

Hmmmm. Now they're saying that dreams are essential for our mental health. Maybe I just don't dream enough then?

Comment

One word...

Wood!
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Howdy!

*cough*

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=64147

*cough*
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                    Woooohooood!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      woooohooood!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

One word

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                          So now he has two thunk appreciation threads? Or are you allowing for the other Atlantis directors as well?

Actually, I almost had heart-failure, I thought the Birthdays thread had finally got the answer to the question

Dreams program OT

Spoiler:
                          They just said "Women should be dreaming about having sex with celebrities twice as often as men do!" I nearly fell off my chair! I'm definitely doing something wrong

Comment

Hmmmm...do they have a "hottest writer of SGA" thread?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              Hmmmm...do they have a "hottest writer of SGA" thread?
                              You could always start one

Actually, I was listening to the LC commentary yesterday. Joe has an interesting voice. Sort of a little gravelly.....but not quite

Comment

You could always start one

Actually, I was listening to the LC commentary yesterday. Joe has an interesting voice. Sort of a little gravelly.....but not quite
                                And he has a cute little accent. *misses Weird Food Purchase*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X