The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Indeed. What a fine example of how there are none here too.
    I thought so

*fangurls not*
    No. Of course not.

And nice work!
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Yeah....*dreamy sigh*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        *hands Bree the Award for Understatement of the Year*

I had to be careful with that one you know. There is someone on this thread who doesn't take kindly to her Martin getting too manhandled by the other woohoos. I shall not name names.

sigpic

Comment

Couldn't resist.....it's one of those days!
          sigpic

Comment

Laurie & Bree: Re- bones. Am I the only one who saw that coming a mile away?
            Spoiler:
            Andi and I were lol'ing at all the attempts to hide her pregnant belly in the last few eps. It's about time TPTB consummated that ship. I'm really looking forward to seeing how they treat it. Especially given that they just had a season with a pregnancy storyline.
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
              Spoiler:
              Andi and I were lol'ing at all the attempts to hide her pregnant belly in the last few eps. It's about time TPTB consummated that ship. I'm really looking forward to seeing how they treat it. Especially given that they just had a season with a pregnancy storyline.
              What can I say....I didn't notice it, but then that doesn't surprise me. I never notice stuff like that...........Not in my character (or age bracket anymore !)
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                What can I say....I didn't notice it, but then that doesn't surprise me. I never notice stuff like that...........Not in my character (or age bracket anymore !)
                I guess it's something that, at this point in my life, I am hyper-aware of...
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                  I had to be careful with that one you know. There is someone on this thread who doesn't take kindly to her Martin getting too manhandled by the other woohoos. I shall not name names.

There's someone who dares to call Martin 'hers'??? Who is it? Where is she?

*puts up fists*

I'll...... I'll........ er......

You mean me don't you?

*slinks back to the corner*

Comment

*puts up fists*

You mean me don't you?

Jumble, Jumble, Jumble! Now, we know that you are ridden with fever and chills, etc, but you must relax. Your Martin is just fine. His "QUILT" is ready and waiting for you. So just put your head down, close you eyes, and now relax...Breathe in....Breathe out!
                    sigpic

Comment

:-D :-) :-D :-) :-D :-) :-D :-) :-D :-)

Couldn't resist.....it's one of those days!

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      Well:
                      Spoiler:
                      I knew she was pregnant but I didn't know they were going to write it into the storyline. I thought they would have her hiding behind lab tables etc...

*puts up fists*

You mean me don't you?

Uh huh.

sigpic

Comment

Jumble, Jumble, Jumble! Now, we know that you are ridden with fever and chills, etc, but you must relax. Your Martin is just fine. His "QUILT" is ready and waiting for you. So just put your head down, close you eyes, and now relax...Breathe in....Breathe out!
                        You're right, blame the meds and the fever

*breathes deeply*

Comment

You're right, blame the meds and the fever

*breathes deeply*
                          Not, make yourself a nice hot cup of tea, (put a spoon of honey in it if your throat bothers you) and sip is slowly. And then
                          GO TO BED!

sigpic

Comment

I need you all bouncy and fun by Saturday!

sigpic

Comment

Saturday will be party time!

There's always one in every crowd!

Last edited by llp; 22 May 2011, 11:53 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Eeeeeew! Thanks all the same, but tea is the last thing I want I've run out of honey and lemon so I guess I'll have to resort to a glass of nice cold Shiraz rose to calm my throat

Should mix nicely with the meds

I'll be fine by Saturday, don't you worry

Just not quite sure how I'm going to get through tomorrow if I don't perk up before then - got a very long and busy day

Comment

Working...
                                X