Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is worrying.......

@CarloRota:
    Those of you that are #Sanctuary fans and fans of @AmandaTapping and @RobinDunne are in for a nice season 4! Also @AmandaTapping giggles!!
    Edit: Nearly forgot

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    OMA!!!!!
    Last edited by Jumble; 19 May 2011, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Did we know Lee Wilson would be directing Awakening too and not only FK&C ?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
        I didn't know Didn't he do well?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          I didn't know Didn't he do well?
          Yes he did!

And...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OMA!

sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*comes into thread trolling for hugs*

Another rough night last night. About to plop into bed for a long nap before my 4th night tonight. An I-want-to-pull-all-my-hair-out situation has come up and I could definitely use some big squishes right now. Exhausted deets in the LJ if you care to read. But I'm off to bed. I'm a bit of a wreck (as you can tell by this somewhat disjointed post) and need my sleep...

'night woohoos. See ya later.
            xo
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Morning WooHoo's

*huggles Jumble and MoB*
              *huggles Cags* I know you are around somewhere. Don't think that because you don't pop in so often anymore that we have forgotten you. *extra squishy hugs*

So I have now watched Awakening 5 times. It would have been more but I have been busy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OMA!!!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

*giggles*

This was on the twitter thread. Posted here for those who don't visit there.

It was tweeted by RL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_dh5800mPU
                sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Oma!
                  sigpic

Comment

*squishes MoB*

LadyGalaxyJ - I am jealous that you are able to take all those different kinds of dance! Right now I consider myself an Irish Dancer, but I was also starting to take ballet classes again before my injury. I miss dancing so much! (it's only been 2 weeks, but it feels like a lifetime). Hopefully I will be back in it soon.

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                      Hey Woohoos.

Rough, rough night last night. Two more to go, ow. I just have to keep breathing and telling myself that this too shall pass. It's pouring cats and dogs out there, but I'm dragging my butt to yoga class so that I don't melt down before work.

1. Yes, Damain has written the best Sanctuary eps, no question, as it's his baby. And I'm still a fan, I just was pretty surprised he would pen something like One Night for said baby. For me, even Amanda's directing couldn't save it because I was so distracted by the terrible story.

2. I recognize that lots of people like the character of Will. I just haven't for a while. I liked him initially, but then? Meh. I'm sure Robin is a lovely person, but the character does nothing for me. I think there's a lot of potential there, but I just can't buy Will as Magnus' sounding board.

Too many Will eps at once may have had something to do with it, but if we are going to have Will eps, I'd much rather learn something about the character than see him acting like a 16 year old on a date. Based on what we know about him, there's some pretty significant depth there, so why not explore that? Maybe more of us who don't like him will come to understand the character a little better and turn our feelings around.
                      I have to admit, I'm with Jumble, in that I think a 13 episode season is a better order for Sanctuary. As much as I loved the idea of them doing 'full' seasons, the story seems tighter when they do 13. BUT I am SO PSYCHED for these next few eps.
                      I agree. That's why Metamorphosis was much better than the date night episodes.

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      Sorry EH-T , I'm a member of the local amateur dramatics society. We put on 3 plays a year in the village hall, this is our second play of the season, a 23-strong ensemble cast in a comedy/drama about 5 different groups of people who for one reason or another go to Rome. It's fun, a bit odd in places but seemed to go down well with tonights audience

*hugs MoB* stay strong, thinking of you

*passes out*
                      Excellent. I belong to a local theatre group as well (official title "prop chick"). We just had a weekend festival of amateur theatre groups from all over the province. Great fun. Break a leg.

Oh great! Propworx have sent Martin's chairback to the wrong address - somewhere in New Jersey *iz no longer bouncing*

Oops. I received my AT chair back earlier this week. It will end up in a Sanctuary auction somewhere.

This is worrying.......

Edit: Nearly forgot

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
                      OMA!!!!!
                      Why is it worrying?

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
                      No. Nothing was said about this at TSE. I guess maybe they hadn't made the final decisions about directing for the last few eps of Sanctuary.

Another rough night last night. About to plop into bed for a long nap before my 4th night tonight. An I-want-to-pull-all-my-hair-out situation has come up and I could definitely use some big squishes right now. Exhausted deets in the LJ if you care to read. But I'm off to bed. I'm a bit of a wreck (as you can tell by this somewhat disjointed post) and need my sleep...

xo
                      ((hugs))

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OMA!!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Afternoon Woohoos!

*squishy huggles MoB* I hope you can take a really long nap and feel a little better when you wake up. *huggles again*

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                        LadyGalaxyJ - I am jealous that you are able to take all those different kinds of dance! Right now I consider myself an Irish Dancer, but I was also starting to take ballet classes again before my injury. I miss dancing so much! (it's only been 2 weeks, but it feels like a lifetime). Hopefully I will be back in it soon.
                        Hehe! I consider myself really lucky! I love it so much! I'd do more if I could, but there's not enough time in a day. *sigh* ;P I did a year and a half of Irish! It was so much fun! How long have you been dancing? Having done tap dancing was a lot of help. I stopped because the schedule didn't work with me, but I hope I can go back to Irish again one day!
                        What's your injury? If you said it before, I don't remember... I hope you can get back to dancing soon too! I know exactly how you feel. I'm not even done yet, and I can't imagine when summer comes and I have to spent 2 months without dancing. :/

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                        Excellent. I belong to a local theatre group as well (official title "prop chick"). We just had a weekend festival of amateur theatre groups from all over the province. Great fun. Break a leg.
                        Ohhh! Sounds like fun!
                        sigpic
                        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                          Hehe! I consider myself really lucky! I love it so much! I'd do more if I could, but there's not enough time in a day. *sigh* ;P I did a year and a half of Irish! It was so much fun! How long have you been dancing? Having done tap dancing was a lot of help. I stopped because the schedule didn't work with me, but I hope I can go back to Irish again one day!
                          What's your injury? If you said it before, I don't remember... I hope you can get back to dancing soon too! I know exactly how you feel. I'm not even done yet, and I can't imagine when summer comes and I have to spent 2 months without dancing. :/
                          I have been Irish dancing for 13 years (with a few breaks here and there for minor injury and moving to another state). Before that I did clogging from age 8-19 and I also did ballet and tap and jazz as a kid. My parents were also ballroom dancers (my dad still dances socially) and so I picked up a few basics from hanging around the studio

2 weeks ago at class I partially tore my calf muscle (soleus). I've been on crutches since. I finally saw the orthopedist on Tuesday and got the OK to wear a boot and start trying to put weight on it. I can walk on it with the boot, though I have to go slowly. I am keeping the crutches around for another couple days just to make sure. I will start PT in a couple weeks. Hopefully I will be at the shorter end of '6-12 weeks' recovery time *fingers crossed*

Considering this is the first big injury for me (all the previous ones have been over-use injuries and I have always been able to walk on it, just needed to take time off dancing), I can't complain too much.

Comment

Thanks for the hugs, all. I didn't nap quite as long as I would have liked, but what can you do. My mind is a whirl. Thank the gods, I got a voice mail from Columbia, looks like they are trying to get me set up to start the credentialing process so that I can leave the crazy behind without regret.

EH-T- Agree, kind of, about Metamorphosis. My main problems with it were the Will-vision cam. I literally had to take breaks in my watching because it was making me nauseous! (Victim of big-screen HD-TV? Dunno.) And I love riding roller-coasters, so can't totally explain it. Also, we've seen Will transformed into a monster-of-the-week before, I didn't necessarily need to see it again. Show me something that makes me understand why Magnus picked him to be her second. We haven't really seen any of that since season 1.
                            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Oh the joys of grandmotherhood I'm babysitting the boys - been here just over an hour and so far I've put the chain back on Oren's bike and tightened it, removed the gummed up top of a glue tube for Lee and assembled a Warhammer soldier for Joel. When did babysitting stop being about reading stories and tucking them up in bed?

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Happy Birthday,
                                Oma
                                !!!

Originally posted by llp View Post
                                Well, whatever you decide, please try not to scare away the guests! We are suppose to treat them nicely and scratch them behind the ear...or is that what I'm suppose to do with my cats?
                                Oh don't worry. Your lovely story about writing balanced things out just fine

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                                *hugs everyone*

It's only Wednesday and I have already watched Awakening four times.
                                Me too!

Oh great! Propworx have sent Martin's chairback to the wrong address - somewhere in New Jersey *iz no longer bouncing*
                                That's so stupid!

xo
                                ((((MoB))))
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X