The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I made some ugly SG sigs...

Anyway, came across this one and I figured we need the Beatles. There's a song for everyone!

Gah. I could go on and on with this...
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I'm skipping all the worst ones

Comment

Oh, 'sadistic' is just perfect

Edit: *looks at sig and avi* This really doesn't look like me

Comment

Oh good grief! It's amazing what you find when you start digging around in PB.....

Comment

OK...today I'm not lucky! I got a strike from YT!
            Strangely for the audio and not the video! Now...I could understand this for some important artists....but got a strike for a stupid girl (miley...sorry if you like her)! Damn it! I just liked ONE song *is pissed off*
            sigpic
            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              Oh, 'sadistic' is just perfect

Edit: *looks at sig and avi* This really doesn't look like me
              Thought so too
              And it doesn't! There's no Martin...

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              Oh good grief! It's amazing what you find when you start digging around in PB.....
              I'm loving it

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
              Strangely for the audio and not the video! Now...I could understand this for some important artists....but got a strike for a stupid girl (miley...sorry if you like her)! Damn it! I just liked ONE song *is pissed off*
              *hugs*
              Yeah, they suck like that.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Ooooohhh! I so want a party!!!! But if it does take place next weekend can it be Saturday? Sunday is Easter ...or it's one of trully woohooo parties that'll last for 12 days? *looks hopeful*

Special thanks to Nad for having this stuck in my head now...
                "...love is all you need...
                ...love is all you need...
                ...love is all you need..."

...I'm gonna click on the 'for the Sadistic Wohooo' song now.
                sigpic
                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Strangely Jumble, but I recognized you just fine Though I kept looking if Martin is peeking from behind one of those guys on your new sig. Who are they, btw?

Sorry... I'm laughing at the Miley part not the strike part... I love Hannah Montana And she's just starting college I think (in the series) *giggles*

How many strikes does this makes?
                  sigpic

Comment

Meh. PB is a collectin of really strange and often quite bad artwork.

...Haven't improved much either!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                      Ooooohhh! I so want a party!!!! But if it does take place next weekend can it be Saturday? Sunday is Easter ...or it's one of trully woohooo parties that'll last for 12 days? *looks hopeful*

Special thanks to Nad for having this stuck in my head now...
                      "...love is all you need...
                      ...love is all you need..."

...I'm gonna click on the 'for the Sadistic Wohooo' song now.
                      Sure, celebrate Saturday. Just do it. Celebrate and let celebrate I say! I'll celebrate
                      It *is* a WooHoo Party

And it's my pleasure

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post

Sorry... I'm laughing at the Miley part not the strike part... I love Hannah Montana And she's just starting college I think (in the series) *giggles*

How many strikes does this makes?

just one but this is my NEW account...so I got 4 strikes so far
                        sigpic
                        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Awww *huggles SG* Must make something for it too...soonish...

few team wps:

Most of my work is either Sam, Jack, Sam/Jack, Thunk!Shep and a few SGU wps.
                          sigpic

Comment

*hugs* Well...YT works in strange ways...I can't upload some of my old vids so I stopped trying...
                            sigpic

Comment

*dances through*
                              Lovin' the artwork girls!
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

The good thing is that this is the first one on the new account... I thought you had a way around audio strikes?
                                I have two on mine, kinda just waiting for yt to shut me down.

And I have SG-1 art as well. *nods*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X