• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Why wood you? It's a perfectly innocent remark on my part

No comment.

Hang on, that wood make me Martin? Hmm.

Scary Movie 3 has just started - definitely time to go to bed
    That spiked the question ''What wood you do if you could be Martin for a day?'', but I don't think I wood want to know
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      No comment.
      That spiked the question ''What wood you do if you could be Martin for a day?'', but I don't think I wood want to know
      Now there's an interesting thought to send me to bed with

Comment

Now there's an interesting thought to send me to bed with
        *blinks*

Well.
        WoodNight!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*flops into the thread*

Helloooo

Took me a while to catch up...busy busy busy week! I'm learning enough Shakespeare and duets and tap routines and ballet steps and Sondheim to spill out my eyeballs Great fun though, of course...just...learning Shakespeare...waaaaaaaaah....

*huggles all the woohoos* Goodness, I hadn't realized I had been out of the beautiful woohoo loop for the whole week! It was lovely to catch up finally *huggles everyone again*

watched the first episode of Sanctuary season 2 with my new Sanctuary minion...but then we fell asleep on his couch...at 2am...possibly not the best time/level of intoxication for storyline concentration...

Also, yesterday in Funny Thing Happened On The Way to the Forum rehearsal, we were doing a scene with Eunichs and all I could think of was "So help me if I wake up singing soprano" and "Snipadeedoodah!" aaaah, Jack O'Neill, how I've missed you!
          sigpic

Comment

*waves to everyone* I thought I was being so stealthy. Hey y'all.

Jumble, glad the trip plans are coming along.

Bekki, LOL! I have been missing Jack lately! He's so much fun (*waits for Jann and Nad to splash in gutter*).

I guess I'm still alive here. I'm upright and breathing, anyway. I seem to remember life moving at a much slower pace not that long ago. Alas and d'oh! I am (as Joe wood say) reellyreelly busy, reellyreelly stressed, and reellyreelly tired. And when I do get a minute, I usually end up falling asleep sitting in my ... *snorez*
            sigpic

Comment

Morning Woohoos

Laurie: See, this stunt? Did it after drinking coffee.
              Jumble: I decided it looked much better at a wide angle. It's a shame that the light came from behind, though.
              ManWithPuppy: Nice special effects. You guys look so young!
              Jumble: Yeah, the team is awesome.
              *Laurie starts singing 'Born to be Wild'*
              Jumble: Now this scene... We need to talk about this. What no one else knows... See the building behind Laurie?
              ManWithPuppy: Yeah...
              Jumble: That wasn't really there! It's styrofoam.
              Laurie: Did you know that I took the exam for my drivers licence on that very street?
              Jumble: We build it using only four blocks... Re-arranged it...
              ManWithPuppy: Oooh... These cupcakes fresh?

Can't wait for the DVD's!
              Can't say we haven't learnt from the best

*giggles*

No, haven't done either of those, but wood LOVE TO!!

My feet are accustomed to being somewhere above the ground - TSE and pink clouds got them used to it

Not to mention the harbour flight in the little seaplane!

Maybe I should start writing a list of 'Things to do before I'm 60' and see how many of them we can do in one week
              I am so jealous. You two are going to have an absolutely AMAZING time!

*won't comment on Jumble's 'doing things rather than looking at things' comment*
              See, Nad, only you (and probably Jann too) would see anything ickybah in that. You prove our argument time and time again

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
              *flops into the thread*

Helloooo

Took me a while to catch up...busy busy busy week! I'm learning enough Shakespeare and duets and tap routines and ballet steps and Sondheim to spill out my eyeballs Great fun though, of course...just...learning Shakespeare...waaaaaaaaah....

*huggles all the woohoos* Goodness, I hadn't realized I had been out of the beautiful woohoo loop for the whole week! It was lovely to catch up finally *huggles everyone again*

watched the first episode of Sanctuary season 2 with my new Sanctuary minion...but then we fell asleep on his couch...at 2am...possibly not the best time/level of intoxication for storyline concentration...

Also, yesterday in Funny Thing Happened On The Way to the Forum rehearsal, we were doing a scene with Eunichs and all I could think of was "So help me if I wake up singing soprano" and "Snipadeedoodah!" aaaah, Jack O'Neill, how I've missed you!
              There are many occasions in life when a Jack O'Neill quote comes springing into my brain. And then no-one understands why I laugh

*squishy huggles you*

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

Bekki, LOL! I have been missing Jack lately! He's so much fun (*waits for Jann and Nad to splash in gutter*).

I guess I'm still alive here. I'm upright and breathing, anyway. I seem to remember life moving at a much slower pace not that long ago. Alas and d'oh! I am (as Joe wood say) reellyreelly busy, reellyreelly stressed, and reellyreelly tired. And when I do get a minute, I usually end up falling asleep sitting in my ... *snorez*
              *squishy huggles you too* Really hope things calm down for you soon. We miss your nekkid!running and Joe!thunking/picspamming!
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                I think your cloak of invisibility must have slipped a little

*squishy huggles LJ for busyness, stressynes and sleepyness* Hope things calm down a little for you soon

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                Morning Woohoos

Can't say we haven't learnt from the best
                Indeed we have

I am so jealous. You two are going to have an absolutely AMAZING time!
                So much to do, so little time! I am sooo wishing I'd met you all sooner Think of all the mischief we could have got up to and where I could have travelled! Still, no point in looking back, best to look forward and plan to make up for lost time

See, Nad, only you (and probably Jann too) would see anything ickybah in that. You prove our argument time and time again
                *nods* Exactly!

There are many occasions in life when a Jack O'Neill quote comes springing into my brain. And then no-one understands why I laugh

*squishy huggles you*
                I often get a Martinquote pop into my head at random moments. Or an Amandaquote

*squishy huggles you too* Really hope things calm down for you soon. We miss your nekkid!running and Joe!thunking/picspamming!
                Yes, come on LJ, lift the burden of picspamming from my shoulders and do your job!

Comment

So much to do, so little time! I am sooo wishing I'd met you all sooner Think of all the mischief we could have got up to and where I could have travelled! Still, no point in looking back, best to look forward and plan to make up for lost time
                  Absolutely We're doing pretty well so far, collectively! And there are many more days and weekends and weeks of Woohoo fun ahead
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*stumblez in* Boys are so LOUD! Woke Lizzie and I up WAY before dawn and now they're gone and I'm trying no to fall *snoreze*

*wakes up* asleep in my chair. Rotten boys.

Is he dreaming about Vancouver or his favorite stalker? Neither. He said it was lunch.
                    sigpic

Comment

Good to see you in here LJ *huggles about busyness of life* But that's a good thing in general!

Just for clarification Nad and I never splash in the gutter. We're innocent remember?
                      sigpic

Comment

LJ - I see you are lurking around here while no one is here.....I won't give away your secret!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          LJ - I see you are lurking around here while no one is here.....I won't give away your secret!
                          You just wood have, if she hadn't done it herself with all those lovely Joepics

*sigh* I think maybe it's time for me to accept that I'm not 18 anymore Took the boys to the park, made myself dizzy on the whirlygig, tripped over a HUGE lump of fresh air and ended up on my butt with a badly grazed arm, a bruised butt and my pride seriously damaged

5-year-old Oren's reaction: (in utter astonishment) "Wow! I didn't know grown-ups could fall over! "

(Hey! Who is he calling a grown-up???? )

7-year-old Herbie's reaction: (after carefully examining my hands) "It's ok Nan, you didn't break a nail!"

In my defence, I was not the only granny there in jeans, t-shirt and high-heeled boots

Hey, is it my fault the others were too wimpy to play on the rides????

Comment

You just wood have, if she hadn't done it herself with all those lovely Joepics

*sigh* I think maybe it's time for me to accept that I'm not 18 anymore Took the boys to the park, made myself dizzy on the whirlygig, tripped over a HUGE lump of fresh air and ended up on my butt with a badly grazed arm, a bruised butt and my pride seriously damaged

5-year-old Oren's reaction: (in utter astonishment) "Wow! I didn't know grown-ups could fall over! "

(Hey! Who is he calling a grown-up???? )

7-year-old Herbie's reaction: (after carefully examining my hands) "It's ok Nan, you didn't break a nail!"

In my defence, I was not the only granny there in jeans, t-shirt and high-heeled boots

Hey, is it my fault the others were too wimpy to play on the rides????

Hmmm! Do you thing that the High Heeled boots were the problem?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                              Hmmm! Do you thing that the High Heeled boots were the problem?
                              No........ I'm perfectly capable of falling over wearing flats

Comment

*giggles at Jumble* The boy's reactions are funny! Luckily you didn't break a nail!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X