The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    It's Henry undercover They were looking for an abnormal in there again!

Seriously...it's just a hidden Sanctuary add
    Looking for a 'friend' for Bigfoot?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Looking for a 'friend' for Bigfoot?
      Probably...or looking for one that had more...attachments...and to see how to fix that problem

Argh! Just made a whole meal table schedule and it was good till we discovered that this year the tables are for 10 instead of 8 and thus tables need to be removed and I have to redo the whole thing

and also another project going on...so I do have stuff to do today...
      sigpic

Comment

Probably...or looking for one that had more...attachments...and to see how to fix that problem
        What problem? The one that only crops up every five years?

Argh! Just made a whole meal table schedule and it was good till we discovered that this year the tables are for 10 instead of 8 and thus tables need to be removed and I have to redo the whole thing

and also another project going on...so I do have stuff to do today...
        Don't you just hate it when that happens? But at least they're keeping you occupied today - keeping you out of trouble

Comment

What problem? The one that only crops up every five years?
          *blinks*

Now I'm confused...I thought it came out several times a week...at least...

Don't you just hate it when that happens? But at least they're keeping you occupied today - keeping you out of trouble
          Pfff...I always keep out of trouble...I'm pure innocence remember
          sigpic

Comment

*blinks*

Now I'm confused...I thought it came out several times a week...at least...
            Er... trying to look innocent again? Or do you really not remember that Bigfoot only 'breeds' every five years?

Pfff...I always keep out of trouble...I'm pure innocence remember
            Pfft! Oh, I'm sorry, somehow that must have slipped my mind

Comment

Well, I want to know if everyone is through writing my book for me. You ask for one vote and they take over!

So, how is everyone today? Only slept for about 4 1/2 hours. Going to need to take a nap today for a few hours. I need to get back on a routine. This wont' do or I'll be trying to coordinate my sleeping like Jumble will when she gets here!
              sigpic

Comment

YES! Innocent until proven otherwise!

Er... trying to look innocent again? Or do you really not remember that Bigfoot only 'breeds' every five years?
                I seriously forgot...what episode is it?

And that must be boring...only once every five years...so...deprived! Does explain the anger though...

Pfft! Oh, I'm sorry, somehow that must have slipped my mind
                Good girl for remembering!

Laurie; that's what we Woohoos do...you give us a small part and we take it all! or something like that!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  Well, I want to know if everyone is through writing my book for me. You ask for one vote and they take over!
                  Well you should know by now that asking for an opinion around here usually gets you loads!

So, how is everyone today? Only slept for about 4 1/2 hours. Going to need to take a nap today for a few hours. I need to get back on a routine. This wont' do or I'll be trying to coordinate my sleeping like Jumble will when she gets here!
                  Sleep? What is this sleep of which you speak??? You promised me a week of fun - sleep was never mentioned

Comment

YES! Innocent until proven otherwise!

I seriously forgot...what episode is it?

And that must be boring...only once every five years...so...deprived! Does explain the anger though...
                    Yes, but just think how AWESOME it wood be when you finally get to.......... er........ the end of that five years

Good girl for remembering!

Laurie; that's what we Woohoos do...you give us a small part and we take it all! or something like that!
                    We do!

Besides, now that we've all put in our four-pennorth, Laurie can't help but remember what we've said when she writes the book, so we will have influenced her whether she likes it or not

Comment

Yes, but just think how AWESOME it wood be when you finally get to.......... er........ the end of that five years
                      I'm more thinking of the frustration that builds up before that...way too long!

And then it's so awesome and you have to wait another 5!!! years!

We do!

Besides, now that we've all put in our four-pennorth, Laurie can't help but remember what we've said when she writes the book, so we will have influenced her whether she likes it or not
                      Indeed! so we should get at least an honorable mention in it...
                      sigpic

Comment

four-pennorth??????

Want to be mentioned? Hmmmmm You may regret that!

I remember him telling Kate about every 5 years. No wonder he has to be a little zen like - no wait that was Teal'c
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm more thinking of the frustration that builds up before that...way too long!

And then it's so awesome and you have to wait another 5!!! years!
                          Sometimes it's really worth waiting for

Or not

Indeed! so we should get at least an honorable mention in it...
                          At least

four-pennorth??????

Want to be mentioned? Hmmmmm You may regret that!
                          But..... you woodn't do anything evil to me...... wood you?

I remember him telling Kate about every 5 years. No wonder he has to be a little zen like - no wait that was Teal'c

Yes he did, in the lift. She was horrified

Comment

four-pennorth??????

still asking!
                            sigpic

Comment

four-pennorth??????

still asking!
                              The BASIC point of the expression is rooted in the idea of tuppence (alternately 'two pennyworth', 'two cents', 'two bits') being a small, insignificant amount. The expression is generally used to speak modestly of my small contribution to a discussion. Four-pennyworth is therefore slightly more significant

Comment

The BASIC point of the expression is rooted in the idea of tuppence (alternately 'two pennyworth', 'two cents', 'two bits') being a small, insignificant amount. The expression is generally used to speak modestly of my small contribution to a discussion. Four-pennyworth is therefore slightly more significant
                                Ah, a colloquialism, okay. Speaking UK English! Totally understand!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X