The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Ah Jann, you've cheered me up enormously - I haven't had a good day and I'm worried about one of my little ones. Had to call his mum to come and get him and take him to the docs because he developed a few scary symptoms Still waiting to hear how he is.

So thanks *hugs*

*waves to Nad*
    double post. sorry.

My thanks to Jann too for the smiles.

Jumble I hope your little one is ok.

ETA: Jann, how the heck do you post so fast?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
      double post. sorry.

My thanks to Jann too for the smiles.
      *blushes* And here I was just relieving myself from dying from boredom!

Plus it doesn't help that I am on a caffeine high...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ETA: Jann, how the heck do you post so fast?
      Errr...doing nothing else than be on here...talk for 30 sec to my boss, email something and go back on here again

Plus the internet doesn't have any hick-ups so it works fast...

and I use quick reply

for a quicky
      sigpic

Comment

I was all ready to protest but there's some truth there. Although I will add that my mental age is much younger and than some posters here.
        Me too! In my head I'm still only 18 - the other thi... er... twe.... er.... the rest of the years don't count

Aw. That's just not fair. *pouts*

I have no problems with folks online if there's no work to be done. Been there and done that myself. Sadly, that's not the case here and being ever fearful of more layoffs ....need I say more?
        *hugs* I'm so lucky to be my own boss.

It took me years to unlurk and start posting on GW. I'm shy. *cough* If I thought about having to write concise, intelligent posts I'd still be lurking. Besides, I think we've proven that GW would be broken more often.
        Very true! And I'm sure lurking on this thread soon taught you that 'intelligent' posting is not a requirement

Jumble *blushes* You've got me all figured out.
        That's because we're of the same mind

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        YEAH! Dutch nudity *nods* That's why we're the most..."free" country in the world on that area!

Doesn't count. It's unfair.

Hmpf.

You ruined my online body
        No problem, we can just imagine you up a new one

I actually have the answers in a magazine in my apt.

Is this a case of "it's not how old you are but how young you feel?"
        Or ... oh darn! PG forum

I know!

Glad to have cheered you up! Hope the little one is doing okay; keep us updated! And *hugs* back at ya!
        I'm hoping no news is good news, but I'm still worried

*waits a moment*

HA

You just huggled a nekkid person!
        When have I ever said that I didn't enjoy hugging a nekkid person?
        Last edited by Jumble; 23 March 2011, 12:32 PM. Reason: Flippin' quotes :rolleyes:

Comment

Me too! In my head I'm still only 18 - the other thi... er... twe.... er.... the rest of the years don't count
          *blinks*

And here I am wanting to be 21 to at least drink legally in here

You are...although I like this; makes life easier IMHO(having a boss) less responsibilities and all that stuff!
          Plus I do what I want to do!

Or era?

*runs out*

No problem, we can just imagine you up a new one
          Yahoo...can I design it myself so I look prettier?
          I can understand

Dunno but perhaps since I'm not Martin!

Estrela this post took longer to type since I had to wait till Jumble fixed her quotes
          sigpic

Comment

*blinks*

And here I am wanting to be 21 to at least drink legally in here
            18 is the legal age here

You are...although I like this; makes life easier IMHO(having a boss) less responsibilities and all that stuff!
            True, there are advantages to leaving the responsibilites to others, but on my part I don't have to employ anyone or be responsible for them, so it balances out

Or era?

*runs out*
            That too, which is why we're of the same mind

Yahoo...can I design it myself so I look prettier?
            Yes, you'd definitely need to do that *runz*

I can understand

Dunno but perhaps since I'm not Martin!
            You're not suggesting that I wood.... I mean.........

*mind wanders*

Estrela this post took longer to type since I had to wait till Jumble fixed her quotes
            AT LAST! Somebody actually waited for me to edit my mistakes before quoting me! Thank you

Comment

*giggles*

Love you guys

And on a more serious note, Jumble do keep us updated with your little one, hope he's ok

Comment

18 is the legal age here
                That's why I'm moving back in June...16 legal for drinking...18 for everything else

True, there are advantages to leaving the responsibilites to others, but on my part I don't have to employ anyone or be responsible for them, so it balances out
                True! But in my "business" I wouldn't be able to do anything alone so I like doing what I do now. I learn a lot from it and I can always work my way up my own business in the future...

That too, which is why we're of the same mind
                Ah.

Yes, you'd definitely need to do that *runz*
                Thanks for giving me a complex...next I get a phycological breakdown...or something else

You're not suggesting that I wood.... I mean.........

*mind wanders*
                I was Think of the wet pool pics of him *waggles eyebrows*

AT LAST! Somebody actually waited for me to edit my mistakes before quoting me! Thank you
                I try to be patient...

typing this post now with my boss and my boss' boss behind me ...nobody cares about me or what I'm doing*sob*
                sigpic

Comment

They're supposed to?
                  Yes. And those kids and their parents are lucky to have you too.

Very true! And I'm sure lurking on this thread soon taught you that 'intelligent' posting is not a requirement
                  I've found that the only requirment for this thread is a good sense of humor and a healthy appreciation for the PTB. (See, I kept that clean despite my thunking ways.)

You poor thing. *giggle*

*crosses fingers and toes*

I'm guessing you do what you want even without a boss.

Or era?

*runs out*
                  Mental era obviously. Us ladies never reveal our chronological age if we don't have to.

Glad to know you have your limits.
                  sigpic

Comment

*runs back in with hugs for Jumble and the little one*
                    *...and to cling to the feet of the first one I come across*
                    *waits*
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*huggles Nad in an attempt to outpost Jann*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        *giggles*

Love you guys

And on a more serious note, Jumble do keep us updated with your little one, hope he's ok
                        We're just adorable aren't we?

I will

That's why I'm moving back in June...16 legal for drinking...18 for everything else
                        Other way round here - 18 for drinking, 16 for..... um... other stuff

True! But in my "business" I wouldn't be able to do anything alone so I like doing what I do now. I learn a lot from it and I can always work my way up my own business in the future...
                        You're young, plenty of time before you want to take on your own business with all the responsibility that goes with it
                        Ah.

Thanks for giving me a complex...next I get a phycological breakdown...or something else
                        I can onlytake the mickey out of you because you're already so pretty

I was Think of the wet pool pics of him *waggles eyebrows*
                        I'm trying not to....... besides, you all know that my admiration of Martin is for his Awesome directing talents, his farseeing imagination and his sense of humour

*polishes halo*

I try to be patient...

typing this post now with my boss and my boss' boss behind me ...nobody cares about me or what I'm doing*sob*
                        Ah, but they must think you're doing a good job otherwise they wood be watching you more closely

Comment

*feels so... used*
                          I'm a person, you know! With real feelings!
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

You mean with a boss right?

Mental era obviously. Us ladies never reveal our chronological age if we don't have to.
                            but I know Jumble's chronological one! So I can guesstimate yours based on that one!

My limitations rest only on the limits of others...

Now just listening to my boss' meeting...the hard decision ...what color lanyard should we use for the conference
                            sigpic

Comment

That's because I had to retype my message stupid keyboard...and mine was longer!

Other way round here - 18 for drinking, 16 for..... um... other stuff
                              So...18 in general is an awesome age

You're young, plenty of time before you want to take on your own business with all the responsibility that goes with it
                              Yep...and this is almost serious...STOP!

I can onlytake the mickey out of you because you're already so pretty
                              ...err thanks....

*looks carefully*

You're making fun of me now with my pink stitches that you messed up

I'm trying not to....... besides, you all know that my admiration of Martin is for his Awesome directing talents, his farseeing imagination and his sense of humour

*polishes halo*
                              Yeah I believe you... NOT!

Just admit that you non-PG like that guy...Mmmmmmm

Ah, but they must think you're doing a good job otherwise they wood be watching you more closely
                              *snickers*

Yeah...apparently...if they only knew...

EDIT: And see Estrela two big posts after eachother! I beat everyone with my speedyness...

Although I do hope that this "speedyness" doesn't exceed to...other...areas...
                              sigpic

Comment

They're supposed to?
                                Not that I'm aware of

Yes. And those kids and their parents are lucky to have you too.
                                Thank you

Although I know a certain OFSTED inspector who wood totally disagree with you I won't get started on that rant otherwise GW wood crash for sure

I'll just say 'Paperwork' and leave it at that

I've found that the only requirment for this thread is a good sense of humor and a healthy appreciation for the PTB. (See, I kept that clean despite my thunking ways.)
                                Totally healthy, all of it

You poor thing. *giggle*

*crosses fingers and toes*
                                Thank you

Absolutely! I'm mentally stuck in the si... er...... seventies

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                *runs back in with hugs for Jumble and the little one*
                                *...and to cling to the feet of the first one I come across*
                                *waits*
                                *huggles Nad whilst trying to keep my feet clear*

Yay! You did it!

Comment

Working...
                                X