No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you ever heard your world falling down around you......well that is what I just heard.

My loving and very curious cat jumped into my utility closet (where the washer/dryer is located along with brooms, mops, etc). Everything came crashing down and really made me jump. (No the washer/dryer didn't fall). When I run to see what happened, nonchalantly out walks a cat and looks at me like - hey clean up the mess will ya!
    Grrrrrrrr! grumble grumble grumble!

Oh well, it got me moving so now I'll get dressed and run my errands!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      *hugs Laurie and LJ*

And no comments from me, Jumble.
      ...I woodn't expect anything else from you...
      Yeah, I'm sooo predictable

Conversation on Corrie...

Her: What time is it in Canada?
      Him: I don't know.........
      Me: *looks at clock* It's 12.45pm, don't you know anything???

Comment

*squishy huggles Laurie and LJ*

*twirls out in a Friday night haze of broccoli smoke*

Comment

*snuggles w/ Joe*

Oh goodness. So many phone calls today! I just yelled at the school principal and told her I wasn't above asking for Teacher's job on a platter if it meant keeping all of this from happening to ONE other parent/child. "I have a friend on the school board, I work at the newspaper! I WILL scream until she's fired if that's what it takes!" Now, to figure out who to complain to about my pediatrician, who was in cahoots w/ the teacher...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            *snuggles w/ joe*

oh goodness. So many phone calls today! I just yelled at the school principal and told her i wasn't above asking for teacher's job on a platter if it meant keeping all of this from happening to one other parent/child. "i have a friend on the school board, i work at the newspaper! I will scream until she's fired if that's what it takes!" now, to figure out who to complain to about my pediatrician, who was in cahoots w/ the teacher...
            You go girl!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              *squishy huggles Laurie and LJ*

*twirls out in a Friday night haze of broccoli smoke*
              Oooooohh! Can I have some too?

I'm going out to run errands, etc....when I come back...., pleeeeeease!
              sigpic

Comment

*waves*

So you know how Christmas week I mentioned there was only two ways the week could get worse? It happened. I found out about it today because it happened at another hospital, but it happened on the 27th. *sigh*

Originally posted by llp View Post
                I'm still trying to get well from the whatever I caught back around Dec 10th or so. It just keeps hiding away for a little while then comes out to attach. Right now it is my nose and eyes.....both very watery and a total nuisance. I have to go out today to run errands. I've been putting them off for so long now. I have to do it....I think?

I've been putting off everything for about a month now trying to get better. My house is a mess (clean - because I had someone come in and do that as my Xmas gift to me) but a total mess. Every room there is junk everywhere because I've been to tired or sick to properly put things away. Now I have little piles forming everywhere. They watch me as I slowly move around this apartment. They are waiting to attack, I am sure. I need to put them away somewhere before they become one big stack and bury me in it!
                Chica, you need to go to a doctor PRONTO. This is not not not right at all.

I'm waiting to hear back from Lizzie's school. *satisfied grin* They're consulting with the resident social worker to see what needs to be done to a certain teacher. For what she did, she should be fired. And I'll scream to whoever will listen until she is, because no other parent should have to go through what I endured yesterday.
                *hugs you*
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*snuggles w/ Joe*

Oh goodness. So many phone calls today! I just yelled at the school principal and told her I wasn't above asking for Teacher's job on a platter if it meant keeping all of this from happening to ONE other parent/child. "I have a friend on the school board, I work at the newspaper! I WILL scream until she's fired if that's what it takes!" Now, to figure out who to complain to about my pediatrician, who was in cahoots w/ the teacher...
                  The state medical board.
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

wait, what happened MoB? *huggles*

*high fives LJ* You go, Mommy!

I got my diagnosis yesterday...well, ish...it's one of those not testable diagnoses so I suppose you never really know I have fibromyalgia,

Spoiler:
                    (i spoilered it, its kinda boring) which is a chronic pain disorder that makes you really sore and tired, depressed and not be able to eat everything all too well ( thus the poobag blues and the no eating anything tasty ) Luckily, it can be treated, although there are a few different ways to help...there's antidepressants (which i dont really want to use) and then there's just things like diet and acupuncture and massage and stress reduction and all that kinda business...so I think i'll try that road and see if it helps...really rather not go on anti-depressants if there's another option, but I just don't know. It's a bit confusing and will be expensive! yikes....

anyway... *shrugs hopefully the step forward this time...

*huggles the woodiehoos*
                    sigpic

Comment

*huggles Bekki*

Fibromyalgia is sucky. But give the accupuncture/yoga/diet thing a try. I know it's worked for a lot of people.
                      sigpic

Comment

*huggles* lj. Those people shouldn't be allowed anywhere near any child. *huggles* Bekki. At least you now know what your'e dealing with and can try to find the best way to treat it. *huggles Bekki some more* *huggles llp* I'll just repeat what everyone has already said : Please go see a doctor. *huggles MoB* What happened? *huggles all Woohoos*
                        sigpic

Comment

*huggles 5 guests, cuz one of them MUST be Joe*

I could go for some good news right now. Anyone have some? *looks hopeful*

Well, I'm going to take a very long, very hot shower and then drag myself off to bed. One of these days, I'm gonna' catch a break. It'll happen, right? *looks hopeful again*

*huggles guests again*

*wanders off*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                            Check your pm box
                            Thanks, you have a great collection.

*snuggles w/ Joe*

That is just wrong, and to think these are the people teaching and taking care of your children. They need to be punished, so this won't happen to another child.

Originally posted by Bekki View Post

*high fives LJ* You go, Mommy!

I got my diagnosis yesterday...well, ish...it's one of those not testable diagnoses so I suppose you never really know I have fibromyalgia,

Spoiler:
                            (i spoilered it, its kinda boring) which is a chronic pain disorder that makes you really sore and tired, depressed and not be able to eat everything all too well ( thus the poobag blues and the no eating anything tasty ) Luckily, it can be treated, although there are a few different ways to help...there's antidepressants (which i dont really want to use) and then there's just things like diet and acupuncture and massage and stress reduction and all that kinda business...so I think i'll try that road and see if it helps...really rather not go on anti-depressants if there's another option, but I just don't know. It's a bit confusing and will be expensive! yikes....

anyway... *shrugs hopefully the step forward this time...

*huggles the woodiehoos*
                            That's great that you have a diagnosis. I'm still waiting for mine. They think I have MS, so I'm having a cervical spine MRI next week (the brain MRI was clean, so that was good) because sometimes it hides in the neck area too.

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
                            *huggles* lj. Those people shouldn't be allowed anywhere near any child. *huggles* Bekki. At least you now know what your'e dealing with and can try to find the best way to treat it. *huggles Bekki some more* *huggles llp* I'll just repeat what everyone has already said : Please go see a doctor. *huggles MoB* What happened? *huggles all Woohoos*
                            I agree. Go to the doctor, llp!

I have finally finished my Martin birthday art, so now I need to PM it to Jumble. I don't know about it, but we will see.
                            sigpic
                            I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Morning Woohoos,

Sending huggles to LJ, Bekki, Nik and MoB - you all sound like you need them!
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

New dawn, new day and all that. Trying to wake up and get fueled up for a run before the night shift tonight.

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                                +
                                Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
                                *huggles MoB* What happened? *huggles all Woohoos*
                                = sending you guys PMs. It's not something I should discuss on a public forum. Wrote about it a little in my (f-locked) LJ for those of you who are my friends there.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                Morning Woohoos,

Sending huggles to LJ, Bekki, Nik and MoB - you all sound like you need them!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X