The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Jann That pic should never be posted without a Thunk Warning! Sharp intakes of breath are not good for me atm
    *hugs*...sowwy...Please forgive me? *pouts*

And totally forgot to say this earlier Sarai congrats on the contract...even if getting it was a lot of trouble, you have it
    sigpic

Comment

Ok Jann, but please don't do it again, at least not for the next week or two

LiliJ

Spoiler:
      Obviously you are entitled to your opinion, and I'm very sorry if you've had bad experiences with the NHS, but I take the opposite view. NHS doctors and nurses have saved my life three times, and they gave me my daughter back last year following injuries that should certainly have killed her. So last week a tired, overworked doctor misread my x-ray. We all make mistakes. For every horror story we hear about the NHS there are thousands of patients being sent home whole and well. I consider myself very lucky to be one of them /rant

Aaaaaaand to keep on topic

(still working my way through my LC caps )

Comment

Good morning, Woohoos! Jumble, good to see you back! If they try to keep you longer than a day at the hospital, I'll send Jack in to get you!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          Good morning, Woohoos! Jumble, good to see you back! If they try to keep you longer than a day at the hospital, I'll send Jack in to get you!
          Aw *sulks* can't you send Martin? Pretty pleeeeeeeeeze? (Jack can stay and keep you company, but only if Joe's not looking )

Comment

LiliJ

Spoiler:
            Obviously you are entitled to your opinion, and I'm very sorry if you've had bad experiences with the NHS, but I take the opposite view. NHS doctors and nurses have saved my life three times, and they gave me my daughter back last year following injuries that should certainly have killed her. So last week a tired, overworked doctor misread my x-ray. We all make mistakes. For every horror story we hear about the NHS there are thousands of patients being sent home whole and well. I consider myself very lucky to be one of them /rant
            Spoiler:
            You're right, there is good and bad to everything. I've just heard so many bad stories from people close to me, when it hasn't worked out as well as yours. And in my personal experience the NHS hasn't been that great! I'm so glad that they've helped you, though, and thanks for reminding me that there are happy endings *hugs* (I only hope mine is one of them...)
            ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Aw *sulks* can't you send Martin? Pretty pleeeeeeeeeze? (Jack can stay and keep you company, but only if Joe's not looking )
              Well, I was thinking Jack would be a wee bit more intimidating...

Send jumble out now and nobody gets hurt!
              sigpic

Comment

*thunks dramatically*

I can always count you to bright up my day, LJ!
                ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Hmm...we can try what we can do to send Martin...but he's a busy man...busy with Sanctuary and all...We'll do our best... Perhaps you get a doctor named Martin with green eyes and that hair

On another note...just saw the multiple choice answers of my exam yesterday......now I'm not sure anymore, the two questions I knew how I answered I answered wrong...and the feeling I had with the others is bad too, coz I knew I had a lot of b/c/d in the beginning while there were a lot of A's there...I really hope I didn't mess this up now... ...how some answer can change your thoughts...Oye...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
                    *thunks dramatically*

I can always count you to bright up my day, LJ!
                    Always a pleasure.

We could send MW, but he would be more like

*GASP!* You're holding my beloved jumble overnight!? It cannot be!
                    Nurse: Well, it's just for observation...
                    MW (holding view finder to eye): And you're walking to the paperwork...filling out paperwork...now, go find the doctor...(follows confused nurse)...DOCTOR! You're signing the release forms.....AAAAAND CUT! Excellent! Well done, everyone!
                    Doc (to nurse): Call security...
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, I was thinking Jack would be a wee bit more intimidating...

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...jackshooty.jpg
                      Send jumble out now and nobody gets hurt!
                      Martin can look scary............*searches PB*...........I'm sure he can..............*keeps searching*............um, I'm sure there's one here somewhere.........*searches again*..............oh, ok.............but he can definitely carry out a charm offensive

or knock 'em dead with his sultry look

And I have to say, I do find it amusing to see what file names people give their pics

Comment

And I have to say, I do find it amusing to see what file names people give their pics
                        I think that one was "jackshooty." It was saved at the same time as "jacktalky."
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          Hmm...we can try what we can do to send Martin...but he's a busy man...busy with Sanctuary and all...We'll do our best... Perhaps you get a doctor named Martin with green eyes and that hair
                          Hmmmm, well I suppose if I can't get the real thing I'd have to settle for that

On another note...just saw the multiple choice answers of my exam yesterday......now I'm not sure anymore, the two questions I knew how I answered I answered wrong...and the feeling I had with the others is bad too, coz I knew I had a lot of b/c/d in the beginning while there were a lot of A's there...I really hope I didn't mess this up now... ...how some answer can change your thoughts...Oye...
                          Aw *hugs Jann* it's probably not as bad as you think, no point in worrying about it until you get the result

Always a pleasure.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...terview8-1.jpg
                          MW (holding view finder to eye): And you're walking to the paperwork...filling out paperwork...now, go find the doctor...(follows confused nurse)...DOCTOR! You're signing the release forms.....AAAAAND CUT! Excellent! Well done, everyone!
                          OMG! That's priceless!

Comment

Always a pleasure.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...terview8-1.jpg
                            ROFL! Our beloved director... Always directing...even when he's supporting his girlfriend, Jumble

And YAY*jumps hole in air* I booked my ticket to the USA this summer, Squee!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hmmm, I woodn't mind getting a little direction from him..........oops! who left that gutter puddle there? Darn it Jann, can't you clean up after yourself

Maybe the new President's first official act should be to beef up security and make sure the gutter waters are firmly dammed up

Comment

Hmmm, I woodn't mind getting a little direction from him..........oops! who left that gutter puddle there? Darn it Jann, can't you clean up after yourself

Maybe the new President's first official act should be to beef up security and make sure the gutter waters are firmly dammed up
                                Oops..but I never clean the gutter! I never leave it and try everyone else to get in it

Hmm...nah...he probably doesn't even know that the gutter can be bad, it's very good for someone's health.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X